Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Have any of you tried the Isopure/Isopro?

Hello,

Just wondering if any of you have tried this type of Protein Drink? They say I could have it on my first week of post???

What does it taste like? Where could I buy it?

I'm just afraid once I"m on the 1st week of clear fluids, I may not be getting enough Protein in????

What kind of Multi Vitamins could I buy? Where could I find liquid adult tylenol???

Lots of the many questions to come.....LOL.

Good day.

:)

Thank you.

Doriana

Isopure is difficult to find in Canada and it is no better than the other type of Protein drinks/powders that are out there (and it is more expensive, I believe).

I used (& still do) Flinstones chewables.....and they're yummy!

There is no such thing as "adult" liquid tylenol (that I could find) but I used children's liquid tylenol and merely asked the pharmacist how much I should take; cause you need to take a whole lot more than is on the directions!! I went through 2-3 bottles of it...it is grapey and REALLY yummy. I also recommend you get some liquid gravol...that really helped me (also cause I was fearful to get nauseous due to fear of vomiting and dislodging my band!!).

*note to La Madam* This is the Canadian area of LBT, and we don't have liquid tylenol here.

And yeah, everything Yoda said. I take Jamieson Vita-Vim chewable Multivitamins (get mine from Walmart, but I've seen them all over).

There are also 'junior' strength chewable tylenol's that I bought quite alot of. They're something like 160mg each, so it takes about 3 to equal 1 extra strength tylenol.. they're yummy too.

I ordered some powders?utm_source=BariatricPal&utm_medium=Affiliate&utm_campaign=CommentLink" target="_ad" data-id="1" >unjury Protein powder from www.unjury.com. You can order some samples to try it out first. I tried the chocolate, and it was actually good. The good thing is that they have an 'unflavoured' one, so you can do whatever you want with it.

hmmmmm, that is why I specifically mentioned "Canada" in my post....so that the "general public" folks wouldn't wander in by mistake and start saying stuff that I KNOW isn't avail in CANADA...let alone stores like SAVON drugs.....

Oh well.....I guess they mean well....but it does get frustrating sometimes....

Argon & Yoda,,,Thank you so much for replying..

I should get stocked up this week.

Have a GREAT DAY>>>>>

Doriana

Hi Doriana

I actually got the isopro in GNC in Toronto. I did not like it at all. I mixed it with apple juice and I struggled to drink it. It cost $55.00 for this huge container and I used maybe 4 servings. I drank Powerade and Propel and I found they helped me so I did get all goofy from not eatting. I won't kid you I was hungry.