Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Weightloss Challenge

ok this the thing. Someone did a weightloss chanellenge for xmas i miss that one would have loved to do it. When i saw it i thought what a great idea (thanks Fluffy Jen) i would love to start a chanellenge for Valentine's Day I want to lose abt 40lbs by then that would get me out the 200+ lbs weight and help me stay motivated to lose this weigth if i had sum others doing with me. my husband is deployed and coming home this spring or summer for 2wks, i really would love to have been lost almost everything i need to lose by the time he makes it here. Is there anyone interested in doing this with me we can keep each other on the right track. Right now im weighing in @ 227 with the challenge that would weight me in @187 by Valentine Day.:thumbup: i'm so excited i have seen 100 anything on the scale for me in yrs.

aslimmerme count me in. I'm doing the xmas challenge but having another one to continue with would be great. I'm currently at 211 and I would like to lose 20 lbs by valentines day. Which would put me below the 200's as well. I'd love to see that on the scale.< /p>

Great, @ Dyer530. Then on with this we go, im goin to start walking mon-fri, and try my best to stay away from snacking. we will encourage each other. How often would u like to check in on each other??

I am doing the Christmas challenge as well, but would love to do this one too!

I would am currently around 224. I would LOVE to be under 200 by Valentines day.

Well Guys,

I don't get banded until Dec 16th but I would love to be in on this as a get starter. Currently I weigh 278 and would love to be to at least 250 by Valentines day. I am determined to be at least 100lbs lighter by this time next year...so off we go!

I had my suregery on nov 23 and my weightloss is at a hault. I lost 20 pounds gained 4. Keep losing the same four and gaining. my calories are no more than 700, so i think i need to increase to 1000. do u think I will gain if i do that. plus yes i'm in on the challenge for valentimes day. My weight is 270.

Just wanted to see if my ticker worked

:thumbup:Here is a link to a Valentines challenge if you would like to join.

http://www.lapbandtalk.com/f17/valentines-day-wt-loss-challenge-2010-a-105151/

Best of luck in your journey!!!!

aslimmerme do you want to just go join the Valentines Weightloss Challenge or keep this string going? I'm open to either. I think we should check in at a minimum once a weeks lets say on Mondays.

Below is the link to the Valentines Weightloss Challenge.

http://www.lapbandtalk.com/f17/valentines-day-wt-loss-challenge-2010-a-105151/

ok guys this is great im so happy u all are wanting to do this with me. i'm going to try to do a spreadsheet, i have never did one so give me a lil time to figure it out unless sumone else knows how and dont mind. if by chance i cant do it then we can just keep track of our weight and all on here, @ dyer530 i think once a wk is fine, so mondays it is, we can check in and see how everyone is doing on mondays, i'm wishing all u guys the best of luck as we try to get this weight off of us. so with that being said "OFF WE GO"lol.:thumbup:

Okay... here is my first Monday weigh-in for our challenge... since last monday i have lost .7 lbs... was hoping for at least a full pound but i'll take a loss. I only have 19.3 to meet my challenge goal :-)

Hope you are all doing great!

@ dyer530 that is great, remember any weight is good. we dont want to gain any. This is my 1st weigh-in so far, i have lost 2lbs, so now i have 38 more to lose b4 Valentine Day. I didnt get a chance to walk today my daughter had a Xmas program @ school, i will be on it tomoro hopefully nothing will come up. " Off we go" GOODLUCK TO EVERYONE TRYING TO FIGHT THIS BATTLE.

hello all, doing my monday check in, i'm slowly doing this im down to 223.8 i'm getting closer to my goal i just hope all goes well. I want to make it to my goal so bad, i will be so excited. 187 by valentine day then only 37 more to go until i meet my weight goal. i hope everyone is doing good on their journey i would really like for u guys feed back and to see how the rest of u are doing, any tips would help.

I would like to start the Valentine challenge. I was in the christmas one and it helped me lose 9lbs, I did'nt reach my goal, but I lost weight every week. I would like to lose 16lbs by 2/14/10. That would make my weight 189 which means I lost 100lbs. I will check in every Monday, good luck to everyone

Edited by dbeers

@ dbeers I will be here every Monday and through the weeks checking in also, I really would like for ppl to keep intouch and do this with me it helps, to stay focused, and that's sum I really have to work on. I'm looking forward to valentine day I will finally be under 200lbs.