Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

My turn

warm rain? I'm very familier with freezing rain, but warm rain...no.

Of course, here in SE ID, it doesn't rain nearly enough by half. Of course it wouldn't, being a DESERT (eye starts twitching). Fequently when it rains here in SE ID it evaporates before it even hits the ground.

I get to go home for Thanksgiving (one of my most favorate holidays, and NOT for the food) I hope it rains every single day when I'm home. Well, All but one day, I need/want to paint something outside and I need it to be dry while I do. Of course... I could string up a tarp ... Okay, it can rain every day!

Okay...no wallet yet...and the rain did not go away. I didn't get the chance to do any voodoo rituals, and the guy that told me he was going to do a naked no rain dance in front of his fridge lied~made for a great image though.ehehehehe However, we were not rained out. The owner of the haunted house said we were going to still operate~ The department when I manage, the Roaming characters were pretty much farmed out to other areas where people called out, so they were out of the rain...but there were tons of customers! We did the right thing by staying open!!! We all looked like drowned rats at the end of the night....water proofed boots, and jackets....didn't help after a few hours. I didn't have to wear a costume at least, which made the night a little better. I couldn't imagin make up staying on in that mess~~ Managment stayed on the grounds and security stayed on the grounds to watch everyone...but all in all, it was a good night!!!! Thanks to everyone who offered voodoo spells, rituals, prayers, white light, incantations......Now, wheres that wallet....Yep, still MIA. I am going to the bank to stop pay on the checks that were in the check book, and just go get me a new license. I should have a new picture anyway showing my 50 something pound weight loss..... I am no longer manic over it. I have accepted it, its just gone. Another reason to buy a new wallet...and maybe a new purse ehehehehehe

TALK TO YOU LATER~~~

Don't forget to report the credit cards as lost or stolen. Even maxed out, they can cause you problems.

:]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• Ladiva04

Hello,
      I had my surgery on the 25th of June of this year. Starting off at 117 kilos.😒
      · 1 reply
      1. NeonRaven8919

Congrats on the surgery!

• Sandra Austin Tx

I’m 6 days post op as of today. I had the gastric bypass 
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • RacMag  »  bhogue925

Hi, I’m new here. I’m currently on the liver shrinking diet. So far so good, but I have to say I haven’t found a protein shake I like. Anyone have any suggestions please? My surgery date is September 17th. 
      · 2 replies
      1. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife Core are by far the best. They taste just as they are - chocolate milk. You can either get the 26 grams or the 42 grams (harder to find and more expensive). For straight protein look at Bulksuppliments.com ..they have really good whey proteins and offer auto ship plus they test for purity. No taste or smell...

2. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife has strawberry, vanilla and of course chocolate. No more calories than other protein drinks. Stay away from Premiere, they're dealing with lawsuits due to not being honest about protein content.

• Doctor-Links

HGH For Sale
      hgh for sale at our online pharmacy

Human growth hormone (HGH) is a small protein which is made in part of the brain called the pituitary gland. It travels in your bloodstream all over your body to make your body grow.
      HGH is very important in the body. It is needed for children to grow normally. It helps make sure there is enough muscle and fat in the body. It keeps our bones healthy.
      Buy Rybelsus online, Rybelsus tablets
      You can order for wegovy at our online pharmacy
      Check for the prices of 0.25mg, 0.5mg and 1mg at our online pharmacy and buy ozempic.
      · 0 replies
    • Doctor-Links

hgh kaufen  in unserer Online-Apotheke  
      Menschliches Wachstumshormon (HGH) ist ein kleines Protein, das in einem Teil des Gehirns, der Hypophyse, produziert wird. Es wandert in Ihrem Blutkreislauf durch Ihren ganzen Körper, um Ihren Körper wachsen zu lassen.
      · 0 replies
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches