Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Need some encouragement...

Kim,

I've been thinking/praying about Curtis and you; any news on the surgery?

Thanks Karen for your thoughts. I called the office this week and still nothing. I am not sure what they are waiting on. We are ready on this end. Well as ready as I will ever be. This weekend when I would change Curtis' diaper he would yell that it hurt. The little thing is sticking out more and I am sure it's bothering him. I just want it over with....I will call again next week and see where I can get with it. I don't want it near Christmas because tihs is the first year he is really going to get into it. So I hope it's within the next few weeks or they wait until the first of the year.

Thanks again for asking....We are still trucking away.

We are praying for Curtis and your family to find the strength to make it through this difficult time.

This is the season of hope and miracles, Stay strong and protect each other.

Hugs

Ok here is where we stand...Curtis still isn't scheduled and want be before the 29th because the Dr is out of the office. So if we can't get it done the first week of Dec I really want to wait til the first of the year. Now as if I didn't have enough to worry about is I think my division has been sold. (Karen I know we work together please don't say anything we aren't suppose to know, lets do lunch soon and I will tell you all about it.) So now I don't know if or for how long I will have a job more importantly at this point insurance. So now I am worrying myself to death over this. All the what if's? My SIL is getting me a updated resume from a friend who does them professionally. So please if you can keep my family in your thoughts and prayers....for Curtis and for me that I can continue with no insurance problems for Curtis. Also this is my networking plea...if you know of anyone hiring in the area please keep me updated...at this point I will consider most anything!

As always thanks for letting me talk here...it really helps not keeping it in...You guys are the best!

Kim, I'll give you a call and/or drop you a note at work tomorrow. Please try not to worry; everything will work out. Is Curtis' OK or at least not in pain while he awaits a surgery date?

Hey everyone we have a date...His surgery is scheduled for Dec 7th @ 9:30 am. We will go in on the 6th for them to clean him out again. I know what to expect there this time so that want be so bad. I am hoping my sister is off that day so she can come with me again...she is an RN and is so helpful with this. So I am nervous and excited all at the same time. I am SO glad we are moving forward on this...he should be good for Christmas..

Keep us in your thoughts and prayers as our journey gets under way. I will try to get ahold of one of my NC friends to let them know how it goes so they can post it for me.

Thanks for your support...

Goodness Kim,

you sure do have a lot to deal with right now!

son's surgery... holidays... no/new job...

We're thinking of you and praying for you...

Kim, please let me know if you need anything whatsoever. You have my numbers, please don't hesitate to call me.

Kim let me if I can do anything. My prayers are with Curtis and you and your family for peace and a real fast recovery.