Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Need some encouragement...

The God of the Old Testament miracles is still the God of today. He loves that little child, and God's faithfulness is unswerving. If he can part the sea, feed four thousand with a few fish and loaves, and heal the masses, he can heal your son.

AMEN!!! Continued prayers here.

I can not express my happeness to be apart of this wonderful family. Your prayers and support are SO much needed by me. Well with his test friday came a horrible friday night and saturday...he has the worest diaper rash I have ever seen. He screams when you tell him it's time to change his diaper. Luckly I had some Ilex (Awsome for diaper rash) left over from his last surgery and I think that is helping a lot. We did take him to a pumpkin patch yesterday and he loved it so much...he didn't have to sit down any so his hinny didn't bother him.

Well again thanks so much....I know with all this support we will be able to get through anything.

I'm so sorry to hear your little one has had to endure so much. I have a 2 year old gson and I know how active he is, I can only imagine how difficult it is keeping him calm.

Give him a hug for me.

Hey Kim,

I read your post and cried for you. I'm so sorry that Curtis has to go through another surgery.

Hold tight to God's promises! Remember what Cindy said about her friends daughter!

Call me any time! I'm hear for ya like the rest of us!

With Kelly turning 20 today I have only grown ups in my house, I can come anytime and listen anytime.

Guest Bariliaison

Keep the faith Kim! I am very sorry to hear that sweet little boy of yours needs more surgery. I will be keeping him and your whole family in my prayers.

Angela

Well here is a quick little up date...we are going in the hospital one day this week because he is still compacted. They will have to run a tube down his nose w/ a liquid to clean him out. If that doesn't work his Dr. will take him in the OR and clean him out that way. I am not sure what day we are going it looks like friday right now. Hopefully it's just one night there....Then once this is done he will set up the day for surgery. I have soo much going through my head right now and I am such a stress eater...so lossing weight right now probably isn't going to happen.

Thanks again for your support and prayers. It sooo much needed.

Kim,

Prayers continue! We love you! You have my number, please don't hesitate to call if there is anything whatsoever I can do.

Kim,

regarding the diaper rash...

have you ever heard of Boudreaux's Butt Paste? I think I remember seeing it in the Charlotte Walmart (pharmacy area). Anyway - this stuff is fantastic for diaper rashes! You may have it kicked by now, but wanted to share this just in case!

God bless~

I'm so sorry to hear about this. Children in pain or suffering breaks my heart. I pray that your son has a successful surgery, and rapid recovery. God will guide your surgeon's hands. I do hope they can do it rectally, so he can bounce back quickly. BTW: I agree with Paula; Boudreaux's is VERY good stuff, and it's not that expensive. Our tiny local market, and drugstore even carry it because so many people around here use it. Walmart in the next town carries it too.

Good luck to you and your precious boy! I am thinking of you and checking everyday. Please keep us posted. If there is anything at all I can do for you let me know. I stay at home and wont mind helping you out.

Angie

Just remember that kids are so much different when it comes to operations. Their little bodies heal so much faster than ours. The younger the better when it comes to quick recoveries.

Don't let his strength break your heart - let it inspire you. He is strong because he trusts you. When a child truly trusts his caregivers, they are stronger and less afraid. The best thing you can do is be strong, happy and positive for him. Look at the surgery as a good thing. Yay Curtis is going to have his tummy fixed! We are so happy the doctors know how to help Curtis!!

We will all be thinking of you!!!!

Don't let his strength break your heart - let it inspire you. He is strong because he trusts you. When a child truly trusts his caregivers, they are stronger and less afraid. The best thing you can do is be strong, happy and positive for him. Look at the surgery as a good thing. Yay Curtis is going to have his tummy fixed! We are so happy the doctors know how to help Curtis!!

We will all be thinking of you!!!!

Excellent advice. I agree totally. And Kim, you probably do this with Curtis and just need to vent here...but keep up the effort. Sherrie is so right. Yay Curtis! He's going to get his cute little hinny fixed! We are so happy the doctors can help!

Excellent perspective. Good job, Sherrie.