Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

breast lift/implants before reaching goal?

I googles Spanx ... THANKS I will be getting some super soon :sad:

Look into the LeMystere Trista bra. I get them from Dillards. They are not budget friendly, but they are worth every penny. I think they are about $70 each. I have a couple that I've had for over 3 years, and they are holding up well. Since I've lost some weight, they are too big in the cup, but I'm wearing them anyway until I can go down 2 sizes. You'll have to try on several since they are sized funny - no DD cup, it's an E instead.

I LOVE the trista bra! I have one and wear it all the time because it has such AWESOME support for by baggy babies! It's to big now :w00t: I need a smaller cup :lol: :lol:

I LOVE the trista bra! I have one and wear it all the time because it has such AWESOME support for by baggy babies! It's to big now :w00t: I need a smaller cup :lol: :lol:

I'm glad I'm not the only one! I finally decided that if Oprah recommends something, I should at least TRY it! That's how I wound up with the Trista for daily wear and the Enell sports bra. Neither is particularly pretty, but they certainly get the job done!

I don't think so, but if you get the correct size, it will fit so well that you'll never notice the wires - at least I don't.

It's one of those things that you have to try one, then get used to having that much support. Hefts the boobies right back up where they are supposed to be!!!

Thaks for the info, I had my first underwire 2 months ago and it made my sie boods hurt all the way in to my chest wall. And it kept creeping up so my lower boobies were exposed!!!!!

Mimi

Mimi, the bad underwire experience was due to a poorly fitting bra. With the Trista, I humiliated myself by asking for assistance from the bra people that work in Dillards. If I'm spending that much on a bra, it's going to fit perfectly, and it did. I couldn't pull this bra up without unhooking it if I tried. The side boobies are firmly encapsulated in the cup - right where they ought to be.

Ask for help if you try them on to make sure it fits perfectly! It was embarrassing to admit I was that big, but it's better than never having a bra fit right because I was too stubborn to try on an F cup! (F cup in this bra is equal to a DDD in others)

Thank you so much for your guidance. I am having a breast lift in 3 weeks and will go to Dillards when I am healed and get fitted. My neice was picking on me over T'giving because of the girls being so low and pointing south.....with a comfortable bra on!!!!

Mimi

Ahh, trista bra, Dillards. Got it. Didnt think I would be asking Santa for a bra, but whats gotta be done, has gotta be done. Going shopping tommorrow anyways, will give it a look see. Thanks for the tips.

By the way, if you know how to sew there are directions online how to take in a too big bra. Or patterns to sew your own, no kidding seen them at Hancock Fabric.