Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Please don't eat solids yet! Talk with your doctor and your nutritionist. Moms are wonderful but they don't always know what is best. If your doctor says it's okay, you need to ask him WHY so many people are advised against it and he doesn't.

The body was filled with gas for the surgery. You are swollen inside. There are sutures inside. You need about 6 weeks healing time. I sure hope you don't pay a large price for those 2 potatoes!

Truly, you can do yourself real damage by doing what your'e doing. You wont even know it until sometime down the track, your band slips.

There are good reasons for the liquid to mushie to solid diet and you really really need to stick with it now, even if you're hungry. Its not fair, some people like me find this stage really easy and some dont, but we all need to do it.

Your stomach needs to heal, and making it work to churn up solid food will prevent the scar tissue building up and adhering the band solidly to the stomach wall.

4 days out, you have not even begun to heal yet. It should take you at least a good month to get to solid foods if you do things 'the right way'. 1 week Clear liquids, 1 week full liquids, 1 week puree and then 2 weeks of soft solids. (or some very similar variation.) They have you eat like this for a reason!

The first couple months are called Bandster Hell. Its hard!! You should be full at first due to swelling, after that you are gonna be hungry until you are appropriately filled. This is something you sign up for with the band and you cannot skip this step without some, possibly serious, repercussions down the road.

My suggestion, follow the rules. If your doctor did not give them to you then I suggest you look them up, it is important. Are you eating any Protein?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• Ladiva04

Hello,
      I had my surgery on the 25th of June of this year. Starting off at 117 kilos.😒
      · 1 reply
      1. NeonRaven8919

Congrats on the surgery!

• Sandra Austin Tx

I’m 6 days post op as of today. I had the gastric bypass 
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • RacMag  »  bhogue925

Hi, I’m new here. I’m currently on the liver shrinking diet. So far so good, but I have to say I haven’t found a protein shake I like. Anyone have any suggestions please? My surgery date is September 17th. 
      · 2 replies
      1. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife Core are by far the best. They taste just as they are - chocolate milk. You can either get the 26 grams or the 42 grams (harder to find and more expensive). For straight protein look at Bulksuppliments.com ..they have really good whey proteins and offer auto ship plus they test for purity. No taste or smell...

2. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife has strawberry, vanilla and of course chocolate. No more calories than other protein drinks. Stay away from Premiere, they're dealing with lawsuits due to not being honest about protein content.

• Doctor-Links

HGH For Sale
      hgh for sale at our online pharmacy

Human growth hormone (HGH) is a small protein which is made in part of the brain called the pituitary gland. It travels in your bloodstream all over your body to make your body grow.
      HGH is very important in the body. It is needed for children to grow normally. It helps make sure there is enough muscle and fat in the body. It keeps our bones healthy.
      Buy Rybelsus online, Rybelsus tablets
      You can order for wegovy at our online pharmacy
      Check for the prices of 0.25mg, 0.5mg and 1mg at our online pharmacy and buy ozempic.
      · 0 replies
    • Doctor-Links

hgh kaufen  in unserer Online-Apotheke  
      Menschliches Wachstumshormon (HGH) ist ein kleines Protein, das in einem Teil des Gehirns, der Hypophyse, produziert wird. Es wandert in Ihrem Blutkreislauf durch Ihren ganzen Körper, um Ihren Körper wachsen zu lassen.
      · 0 replies
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches