Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Why do liberals Hate Sarah Palin?

It doesn't "piss" me off, what you say. It just shows me your true charachter. It shows me how you have put an idea in your head about me and others who think as I do, and you 'want' to believe I am the kind of christian who would be like a 911 killer. So that's what you think. So what. I know what I am and who I am and that's all that matters to me. What you think about me and my beliefs matters very little. It just strikes me funny that through our conversations here you have me pegged as a bitter, rigid, twisted mom and that you 'fear' for my children, (this is where I roll my eyes)someone whose beyond help. You need to think about yourself here for a moment. You'll notice that through all of my posts, not once have I said anything offensive about you personally, nor would I. I'm just not that kind of person. I recognize that there are people in the world, like you, who think the opposite of me, and I accept that. Unlike you, those who don't think as you do are sick and twisted. That's too bad you feel that way, because people who feel the need to call others names or defame their charachter have been proven to have low self esteems.

BTW, I'm not at all trying to 'convert' you to anything, as you said. The bible just happens to be where I get my truth from, and I use it to back up all that I say.

You think christian, white people reign supreme while anyone who doesn't fit that description should be thankful every day that we even allow them to exist in this country. Just don't let any of them "step out of line" and ask for any rights or protest anything. How pitiful. Not to mention self-serving.

Please don't tell me what I 'think'. Only I know what I think, and I know that God made all of mankind, every nationality and color and race, and he loves them all equally. I do not believe that Christian, white people reign supremely, that's what you think I think. And you are wrong.

You think christian, white people reign supreme while anyone who doesn't fit that description should be thankful every day that we even allow them to exist in this country. Just don't let any of them "step out of line" and ask for any rights or protest anything. How pitiful. Not to mention self-serving.

Please don't tell me what I 'think'. Only I know what I think, and I know that God made all of mankind, every nationality and color and race, and he loves them all equally. I do not believe that Christian, white people reign supremely, that's what you think I think. And you are wrong.

I base it on your many postings in which you say "why can't they (non-christians) just be happy to live here where they can practice their religion" implying that they shouldn't expect our country, our government to afford them the same attention or acceptance as christianity gets. Thus the whole brouhaha that saying "Happy Holidays" gets or when some prefer to keep nativity scenes at religious places and out of government buildings.

Your postings show that you believe this is a white, christian, English speaking nation and anyone who doesn't fit this profile should just be grateful to be allowed to be here. And be satisfied with that. And we (our government, our businesses, etc) shouldn't be making any concession to those who are not white, christian and English speaking.

I noticed that patty does not respond to my factual posts or even to the biblical list. It's hard to argue facts isn't it patty? Even your own bible has a message for you which contradicts your views. You DID make personal attacks against people here. I guess it's to be expected that when your rhetoric doesn't work, you will hit below the belt and run and hide behind the cross. Ignorant fool. Your poor children! Teaching these views is abusive in my book. I hope your foster kids' CASA or GAL paying attention here.

I base it on your many postings in which you say "why can't they (non-christians) just be happy to live here where they can practice their religion" implying that they shouldn't expect our country, our government to afford them the same attention or acceptance as christianity gets.

Just as english is our national language and you can't expect the government to afford those who speak latin or french or german the same attention or acceptance as english gets. It's the same thing. This is an english speaking nation, so either learn english, or tolerate the language here that isn't your language. This is a christian nation. Either become a christian, or tolerate the christian faith here that isn't your faith.

Where the white race is concerned, I won't even justify that with a response. I am not, nor ever have been a racist.

Edited by pattygreen

I noticed that patty does not respond to my factual posts or even to the biblical list. It's hard to argue facts isn't it patty? Even your own bible has a message for you which contradicts your views. You DID make personal attacks against people here. I guess it's to be expected that when your rhetoric doesn't work, you will hit below the belt and run and hide behind the cross. Ignorant fool. Your poor children! Teaching these views is abusive in my book. I hope your foster kids' CASA or GAL paying attention here.

I ignore people who can't be civil. And you're one of them.

I base it on your many postings in which you say "why can't they (non-christians) just be happy to live here where they can practice their religion" implying that they shouldn't expect our country, our government to afford them the same attention or acceptance as christianity gets.

Just as english is our national language and you can't expect the government to afford those who speak latin or french or german the same attention or acceptance as english gets. It's the same thing. This is an english speaking nation, so either learn english, or tolerate the language here that isn't your language. This is a christian nation. Either become a christian, or tolerate the christian faith here that isn't your faith.

Where the white race is concerned, I won't even justify that with a response. I am not, nor ever have been a racist.

It is christians, like you, who are intolerant of the non-christians, not the other way around. You dare to tell them to either "become christians" or tolerate christians when you don't tolerate their demands to be treated equally by our nation.

It is christians, like you, who are intolerant of the non-christians, not the other way around. You dare to tell them to either "become christians" or tolerate christians when you don't tolerate their demands to be treated equally by our nation.

They don't need to become christians. This is the wonderful thing about America. You may practice any faith you choose. Just don't think that there will be any special attention to your religion, because this is a Christian Nation. Just as there is no special attention to any other language but english. I'm not intolerant of anyone. Be, Do, live, act, anyway you choose to. Worship whom you like. I wont stand in your way. But don't try to remove our Christian God from this nation. Don't try to take "In God we trust" off our money, or his name out of our pledge or the manger off my town green at Christmas time, or the words "endowed by the Creator" out of the constitution, or prayer out of school, or the bible from the school children, or the 10 commandments out of the courtroom, or Christmas parties from our school children, and so on! I think that non christians should be thankful that when their ancestors came into this country that they were not forced ,as other countries do, to worship and serve a national religion. The founding fathers didn't want this. That's why they put in the seperation of church and state. To keep the government out of the churches! (not the other way around as you may believe) They saw how government corruption and control could dominate and control the church and they wanted this Christian Nation to be free from that control. They did not want any one Christian denomination (mainly catholiscm) to set up a national church that all should belong to. They wanted to serve Jesus. They never expected that the people here would turn against God and force him from the government or from the public. They would be sick if they could see what has happened to their great Nation.

They don't need to become christians. This is the wonderful thing about America. You may practice any faith you choose. Just don't think that there will be any special attention to your religion, because this is a Christian Nation. Just as there is no special attention to any other language but english. I'm not intolerant of anyone. Be, Do, live, act, anyway you choose to. Worship whom you like. I wont stand in your way. But don't try to remove our Christian God from this nation. No one is trying to remove christian symbols from places of religion, worship or personal homes, etc..That is their rightful place. Don't try to take "In God we trust" off our money, or his name out of our pledge "under God" was not in the original pledge of allegiance. or the manger off my town green at Christmas time, If you mean public buildings, then other religions should have the right to have their religious symbols displayed too. How about a menorah? Or other symbols of other religions during their "holy days" or the words "endowed by the Creator" out of the constitution, or prayer out of school - no one is stopping any child from praying any time in school but the school should not promote a particular prayer from a particular religion. Why not just pray where and when you want, like at home, at places of worship, in line at the supermarket and be content with that? or the bible from the school children - It is the parents job to introduce the bible to their children, not the school's. or the 10 commandments out of the courtroom -again, hang them in your place of worship or home, but not in public (taxpayer paid) buildings. or Christmas parties from our school children - They can have holiday parties with all the secular christmas trappings - just leave the religious aspect out of it. Have those at your place of worship. and so on! I think that non christians should be thankful that when their ancestors came into this country that they were not forced ,as other countries do, to worship and serve a national religion. The founding fathers didn't want this. That's why they put in the seperation of church and state. To keep the government out of the churches! (not the other way around as you may believe) Not true. You can't have one without the other. You can't have religion in government while having government out of religion. Because then it becomes "whose religion"? They saw how government corruption and control could dominate and control the church and they wanted this Christian Nation to be free from that control. They did not want any one Christian denomination (mainly catholiscm) to set up a national church that all should belong to. Oh, so the religion that the government wanted to be part of was protestant christian denominations? Heaven forbid that it be the catholic christian religion. How convenient for you!!! How about that? What if I wanted MY christian religion to be the one the government embraces as the christian nation that you keep saying we are. What if I want the Immaculate Conception of Mary to be a national holiday? Or have statues of saints in public buildings with kneelers so people could pray to them. Paid for with taxpayer money, of course. They wanted to serve Jesus. They never expected that the people here would turn against God and force him from the government or from the public. They would be sick if they could see what has happened to their great Nation.

People aren't turning against God they just want to render unto Ceasar what is Ceasar's and to God what is God's and keep the two separate. Regardless of what the founder fathers might have envisioned they could not have envisioned the melting pot our country is now.

People aren't turning against God ...

Speak for yourself. I am and I'm not alone. :scared2:

The fact that there are so many delusional adults that still believe in that crap scares me.

atheism_motivational_poster_12.jpg

Edited by btrieger
fixed my spelling "missteaks"

Speak for yourself. I am and I'm not alone. :scared2:

The fact that there are so many delusional adults that still believe in that crap scares me.

atheism_motivational_poster_12.jpg

Pattygreen meant it in as a very large, sweeping generalization. I know there are many people who don't believe in God and have rejected organized religion but I don't think that represents the majority of people in this country and that is what I meant. And I think that regardelss of what people's beliefs or non-beliefs are they don't want religion in their government. They want a separation of church and state. I know I do.

Pattygreen meant it in as a very large, sweeping generalization.

I know what you meant but it seemed like it may give Patty comfort and we can't have that. :scared2:

"I recognize that there are people in the world, like you, who think the opposite of me, and I accept that."

Were you or were you not the one who said that you have a problem with homosexuals?

I'm going to quit this banter with Pattygreen, I'm having too much fun. It's like slapping a bulls ass while on his back. Just classic. I can't deprogram this one folks..I've had many sessions on trying to do just this, but she keeps running in circles and I'm beginning to get bored with the Rethuglican cheerleader. But it is fun......

I'LL BE BACK -ARNOLD