Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Hi my friends.. having some issues..

Well, I have been very neglectful to you all sorry.. having 2 kids in 2 different schools is very interesting. I have plateaued with my weight!! I am very frustrated..I had .o5 cc put in in October, we were flying out 2 days later for vacation, so they opted to give me a slight fill. When we got back they gave me 1 cc and I felt restriction for the first 48 hrs. I am able to eat anything..and I have been.. I keep telling them I AM STARVING!!! I don't feel full ever. I sometimes feel pressure and I stop. So, I was wondering is anyone else having these issues?? I feel very annoyed with the dr. office for not taking me seriously... I want to feel full.. I overate so much the other night it took 45min. to get the last bite un-stuck!! My husband had to come in the bathroom and remove my bra so I could breathe and move my food. My bra hits my bad sometimes-I know I shouldn't complain, but my boobs are still a 44DDD..they get in the way a lot and to keep them "up" where they should be I need to wear a good supportive bra, also have 3 kids will do that to you, lol- can anyone tell me the actual size for the opening of the band/stoma?? Is it like a big Sharpie Pen or a few pencils, just for frame of reference. I am a very visual person, so this will put his in better perpective for me....

Thank you guys so much.. I really miss getting all your input.. I really need it now!! I have been doing at least 1 support group a wekk, I try to get to 2 /week.

tty all soon..

Do I smell?? Is that one no one has replied?? I will shower and try again, lol!!

Welcome back, CC, I am sorry you are not being listened to at your doc's office, I too am familiar with that kind of treatment. The stoma opening size depends on how many cc are in the band. I don't think you said what is your total band volume. Are you exercising and doing Portion Control?

Good luck, MImi

Hey CC,

I think a lot of us are struggling. Now, we must face the issues that made us overweight. Lapband is not a cure. I have struggled with depression for many years and decided to seek help. I don't want to sabotage my success. I had a 2 cc fill about 2 weeks ago, but I can eat normally...just a little less. I am going to wait until February for my next fill. I am going to to teach myself better nutrition and healthy habits. I cannot rely on the band. I TRY to make an effort to stop and think when I eat. Am I hungry are greedy? Usually the answer is greed and I stop. Think about your terrific kids and living life on your terms. I am down to 189 from 217. I can do thing sthat I have not done in years. I eat a high Fiber & Protein diet. When I cut back on the cards I starting loosing inches. I eat dinner early and without carbs. When I do eat cards...it is early in the day and a small portion. I wish you well. Happy Holidays!