Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I just wanted to share...

I wanted to tell everyone how wonderful my surgeon is. I tried to post this under the surgeons but it didn't give me an option to start a new thread. I was banded on May19th of this year by Dr. Paul Wizman in Margate, FL (Ft. Lauderdale area). Yesterday I went for a fill. He put in 1/2 CC. When I got home, I tried to drink my Protein Shake but it wasn't going down well. I thought maybe it's just too thick right now...so I had some broth.. fast forward to this morning, and I made my Protein shake, but this time no ice, no Peanut Butter, no blender... just milk and the powder... I got in the car, took two drinks of it... immediately felt stuck.. on a protein shake! I actually had to pull over on the turnpike and throw up... I have NEVER had to do that since I was banded... so when I got to work, I made a big cup of hot tea, thinking that it would help loosen the band... well, it didn't go down great... gurgling w/EVERY sip... so I called and spoke w/his nurse, told her I thought I was too tight.. she asked what's going on... I told her... she told me to stick to light liquids and she would get back to me. She just called and told me that after the support group meetings tonight, that they are gonna meet me over at the office at like 8:45pm and he is gonna take out a little bit...now.. he is in the OR all day and then 3 HRS of support group meetings... and he's STILL gonna take care of me after... I LOVE MY SURGEON!! He's just a great man and surgeon!!

I am happy that you are being taken care of so well and have a great surgeon. Mine always sounds and looks so surprised to see me being smaller, LOL!!!

Mimi

Yes Mimi.. I am very lucky to have found the surgeon I did. He truly cares about his patients.. you aren't treated like you are at a cattle call. We call have his personal cell phone number and can call him anytime we need to in an emergency.... I am truly blessed....

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• BetterLeah

Woohoo! I have 7 more days till surgery, So far I am already down a total of 20lbs since I started this journey. 
      · 1 reply
      1. NeonRaven8919

Well done! I'm 9 days away from surgery! Keep us updated!

• Ladiva04

Hello,
      I had my surgery on the 25th of June of this year. Starting off at 117 kilos.😒
      · 1 reply
      1. NeonRaven8919

Congrats on the surgery!

• Sandra Austin Tx

I’m 6 days post op as of today. I had the gastric bypass 
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • RacMag  »  bhogue925

Hi, I’m new here. I’m currently on the liver shrinking diet. So far so good, but I have to say I haven’t found a protein shake I like. Anyone have any suggestions please? My surgery date is September 17th. 
      · 2 replies
      1. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife Core are by far the best. They taste just as they are - chocolate milk. You can either get the 26 grams or the 42 grams (harder to find and more expensive). For straight protein look at Bulksuppliments.com ..they have really good whey proteins and offer auto ship plus they test for purity. No taste or smell...

2. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife has strawberry, vanilla and of course chocolate. No more calories than other protein drinks. Stay away from Premiere, they're dealing with lawsuits due to not being honest about protein content.

• Doctor-Links

HGH For Sale
      hgh for sale at our online pharmacy

Human growth hormone (HGH) is a small protein which is made in part of the brain called the pituitary gland. It travels in your bloodstream all over your body to make your body grow.
      HGH is very important in the body. It is needed for children to grow normally. It helps make sure there is enough muscle and fat in the body. It keeps our bones healthy.
      Buy Rybelsus online, Rybelsus tablets
      You can order for wegovy at our online pharmacy
      Check for the prices of 0.25mg, 0.5mg and 1mg at our online pharmacy and buy ozempic.
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches