Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I had my band put in almost a month ago and haven't had any fills yet, but whenever I walk after drinking anything, I hear this terrible sloshing sound! Obviously it's coming from my stomach and travelling into my ears, and I can sort of feel liquid going back and forth. Does this last forever? It's not painful but it is distracting. I would expect it if I drank after eating, but even if I drink on an empty stomach I get the sloshing. I thought it would have gone right through the band.

I had my band put in almost a month ago and haven't had any fills yet, but whenever I walk after drinking anything, I hear this terrible sloshing sound! Obviously it's coming from my stomach and travelling into my ears, and I can sort of feel liquid going back and forth. Does this last forever? It's not painful but it is distracting. I would expect it if I drank after eating, but even if I drink on an empty stomach I get the sloshing. I thought it would have gone right through the band.

u mean girgaling? like strange sounds that come from the stomach...its like upper pouch is a sink and as it goes through the band it girglles its way down the narrow sink.

i get that all the time.. usualy its from drinking too fast..

if you slow it down see what happens..

nothign to worry about,

Nope, not gurgling. I can actually feel liquid going side to side like the tide in my stomach with every step I take. Doesn't matter how slow I drink and can last a couple of hours.

I'm not particularly worried but, as I said, it is distracting when I'm trying to work and my stomach feels like a boat with a bad keel.

thats odd its funny that you mention that not sure if you have any children but when kids are small since they have very little belly fat you can actually hear the liquid in their bellys sloshing around. Specially after they drink a bottle of milk. Could just be normal from your belly beeing empty and full of Water.< /p>

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• Ladiva04

Hello,
      I had my surgery on the 25th of June of this year. Starting off at 117 kilos.😒
      · 1 reply
      1. NeonRaven8919

Congrats on the surgery!

• Sandra Austin Tx

I’m 6 days post op as of today. I had the gastric bypass 
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • RacMag  »  bhogue925

Hi, I’m new here. I’m currently on the liver shrinking diet. So far so good, but I have to say I haven’t found a protein shake I like. Anyone have any suggestions please? My surgery date is September 17th. 
      · 2 replies
      1. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife Core are by far the best. They taste just as they are - chocolate milk. You can either get the 26 grams or the 42 grams (harder to find and more expensive). For straight protein look at Bulksuppliments.com ..they have really good whey proteins and offer auto ship plus they test for purity. No taste or smell...

2. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife has strawberry, vanilla and of course chocolate. No more calories than other protein drinks. Stay away from Premiere, they're dealing with lawsuits due to not being honest about protein content.

• Doctor-Links

HGH For Sale
      hgh for sale at our online pharmacy

Human growth hormone (HGH) is a small protein which is made in part of the brain called the pituitary gland. It travels in your bloodstream all over your body to make your body grow.
      HGH is very important in the body. It is needed for children to grow normally. It helps make sure there is enough muscle and fat in the body. It keeps our bones healthy.
      Buy Rybelsus online, Rybelsus tablets
      You can order for wegovy at our online pharmacy
      Check for the prices of 0.25mg, 0.5mg and 1mg at our online pharmacy and buy ozempic.
      · 0 replies
    • Doctor-Links

hgh kaufen  in unserer Online-Apotheke  
      Menschliches Wachstumshormon (HGH) ist ein kleines Protein, das in einem Teil des Gehirns, der Hypophyse, produziert wird. Es wandert in Ihrem Blutkreislauf durch Ihren ganzen Körper, um Ihren Körper wachsen zu lassen.
      · 0 replies
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches