Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

1 year and half, is this normal??

I have been banded since one year and a half, and never had this experience before!

I had a fill like 2 weeks ago, he gave me 1CC Extra (i dont know whats my total but maybe 8 or 9) but it was too tight for me, then i had an unfiill to half a CC. He pushed my port a bit to see if i was in pain and all was normal.

Since then, whenever i slept, either on my back, on my belly, or my shoulder, i keep coughing, and then BAM involuntarily puking my saliva.

I havent had a good sleep in 2 weeks and its killing me, i cough as if i have the cold or something!

I hate my doctor, thats why i do not see him only for fills, he is materialistic and his checkups costs a lot and i seriously cannot pay 100 usd everytime i have to see him, neverless the costs of checkups if any.

Is this normal? should this happen? Keep in mind that there are no other doctors next to where i live that do this procedure!

Thanks

Hi, im in the same boat, only heap of pain and spewing all the time. My Dr is a prick, I havent lost any weight in a year.

I had a simular situation to you mid year and my band had sliped so i had more surgery, prior to the the port tore off my bowl so that has been restiched. what a nightmare.

It sounds like you need a bit of an unfill. Call your doctor.

yeah hun sounds like you are just too tight.. Night time coughs have to do with acid reflux and aspiration dont want to scare you but you can end up with pneumonia

hey girl i am a year and 1/2 to and the only time i get that is 2 days after the fill then it goes away don't know why after 2 weeks u still have it

I am not sure either, but try going back on all liquids for a 12 hour period. You may at some point in the two weeks become over hungry, and ate too much or too fast and caused swelling. A 12 liquid rest is a good test.

Your Doctor works for you. DOn't let him intimidate you into hurting your body. Whether he is a prick or not, get back in there and make sure everything is okay.