Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Maryland Banders Winter Challenge!!!

I weigh in tonight at TOPS. You can go to the TOPS website and put your zip code in the chapter locator. Good Luck!!! I love TOPS and I have been going for over 2 years now. It is a great support system.

Carrie, you'll do just fine Friday.

I have weigh-in tonight at TOPS, I've done well (excluding that darn bday cake and chocolate ice cream Sun.) if I say so myself. lol I just need to get back to basics and start my daily walks again.

www.tops.org I went for the first time last Tues. Although we only weighed in, the people are geniunely pleasant, therefore I'm sure I'm going to enjoy it.

OK I weighed in and it was not good. At least I think most of the donuts did not show on the scale. I gained 3 pounds but I gaurantee that they will be gone by next Tuesday. I go for a fill tomorrow. LOL I know it feels like cheating but I don't care. Therefore, I hereby declare I will not change my ticker because it will be gone. tick tick tick the other way

Alright, girls...my weight is exactly the same! 225. Stupid scale. As for an NSV, I am wearing a size 18 jeans as we speak!!! Yay!!! So there, scale :D ! Hope you guys had a good week as well!

You go Carrie, wear those 18's. NSV...hummm....what is that..... just kidding. I will have one next week because I am going to exercise everyday this week.

Remember when I said I was going to exercise everyday....what I meant to say was that I am going to think about exercising everyday. I wanna but I just won't. I gotta but I just won't. HELPPPPP I weigh in tonight, the scale will tell.

I've been so bad since last weigh-in that I might not show up 2night....or maybe I'll do two miles on the track to offset that darn quiche I had for dinner last night and Breakfast this morning.:laugh :speechles

Oh no don't do that, for me that is that time I need to go weigh in. I need to see the damage I've done to get my head on the right track and then sometimes I get surprised and have actually lost. Sometimes our bodies like to have fun with us and holds on to stuff and lets it go unsuspectedly. LSasah at least weigh in even if you don't stay. PLEASE

There is not point of beating yourself up, walk -yest but abuse -no.

You have to come tonight so I can tell you about the banquet and the awards we received.

I was just joking madame, I look forward to TOPS, so I will be there and I will do those laps around the track.:bored

Now, u could meet me at the track and tell me all about that awards banquet while doing laps:devious

Lsasha that is just evil, you know I don't want to walk. What time will you be there and why do we have to walk around the track? Why can't we just walkkkkkkkk. Get that evil look off your face?

Hey LSasha where r u? What did you have for breakfast?

Maryland Bandsters LSasha and I are going to exercise at home for 15 minutes or more each evening when we get home. R u in?

I'll try! Why is it that I have a treadmill IN MY BEDROOM and still won't get on it? Good goal, guys. Can't wait to see you on Nov. 19 at Red Lobster...yum!!! Did you all participate in the gift exchange???

I'll try! Why is it that I have a treadmill IN MY BEDROOM and still won't get on it? Good goal, guys. Can't wait to see you on Nov. 19 at Red Lobster...yum!!! Did you all participate in the gift exchange???

Good, what time do you get home? Call me when you get home so we can hold each other accountable. Yeah I can't wait to see you and the seafood. LOL

I participated but my person did not give any suggestions. I'm not sure what to get her.

Finally internet access.

b: slim fast optima (Cappuccino delight)

s: 1/2 cup mixed fruit

l: lean cuisine meal (baked lemon pepper fish w/broccoli in cheese sauce)

s: 1/2 c mixed fruit

d: salmon ( of course), cauliflower

Water, Water, crystal light, water, apple cider & water all day long.

**sigh** ...off to go change my tickler again**