Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Creepy Halloween Fun Thread

1. Organs donated if they are still any good.

2. Cremated

3. Good old fashioned potluck/keg party in the country in my honor (everyone better party!)

4. Ashes dumped in the ocean!

OMG LOL.

I agree I want to be cremated also and what is in good condition or if it still works can be donated.

Some of my ashes have to be snuck in my husbands food or beer at the reception (at least I'll leave knowing he ate me at some point in my life) oops did I say that???

OMG I about fell out of my chair! That is sooo funny!

Let's see - organs donated to those who can use them

Cremated - don't know what I want done with my ashes just yet or who will get them - I do want them to be used in a pendant or vase or something useful - I've checked out Nana's lifegem link and actually had it saved as a favorite & was going to post it but she beat me to it.

One song that HAS TO BE PLAYED is the original theme song from "The Golden Girls" - its called "Thank You For Being A Friend" the original was done by a guy named Andrew Gold and it has such an upbeat tune to it - it also has a verse "when I die and float away, into the night, the milky way, you'll hear me call, as we ascend, I'll say your name, then once again - thank you for being a friend" - The Golden Girls is my absolute favorite show! I watch all the old re-runs on Lifetime. I want it to be the last thing played or said at my funeral.

Another song I want is a sad song I'd like played at the beginning of my funeral is Coldplay's "Fix You" just because this song represents a lot of how I've felt in my life - contstanly trying to fix friends, family and ultimately myself - but it is a sad kinda poignent song. Makes me cry when I hear it.

As far as a reception goes - I'd like a good old fashion backyard BBQ - with ribs, chicken, hot dogs, hamburgers, sourkraut & polish sausages - the whole kit and kaboodle! With Frisbee, badmitten, horseshoes, lawn darts, beer and wine! Just hope I don't die in winter! And someone better have a bigg ass cake made for me with each layer being something different, a tres leches, red velvet w/ cream cheese frosting and one devils' food with chocolate frosting - and someone better throw in a cheesecake too!

The only thing that bothers me about being cremated and my ashes going elsewhere is I would still like to have a public tombstone or memorial where people can visit if they want. The only reason I say this is because my father is buried out of state and I"ve only been to his grave twice - it really bothers me because I'd like to actually be close to him sometimes when I need to talk - I know he's here with me, but having a place to go to spend time with someone who's passed on is important so I'll have to think about that.

Funny you made this thread... Im in a Psychology class "Death and Dying" and for our final paper we are to write our own Funeral... as if we are dying... It is a bit scary thinking about my own death.. but I guess I need to one day huh..

Creamation must be the ticket outta here, but it's hard to break family tradition. Here in the south, burials are still the thing. Talk about living in a cave, I had no idea they could make jewelry and globes out of ashes, I gotta get out more often.

Cremation is what my husband and I want. I can't see someone making a huge profit from my death. I am not a wasteful person in life and I sure as hell won't be one after death.

We want our ashes divided into 4 Urns ( one for each of our sons) eventually using the same Urns when the last surviving spouse dies so we can be together.

My orginal thoughts were to have us put into one Urn and make our kids share custody of our remains, but I wouldn't want anyone fighting over who would have us first..yeah right, like that would ever happen...lol!

I tell my kids all the time, if you want to spend your money on me...do it when I am alive...while I can still appreciate it. Not after Im dead and won't know the difference!