Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Head Cold Hell

Oh my gosh, a coldpill nearly killed me one day. I was so friggen sick that I popped a big horsepill. That thing got stuck and sent me to PB hell in a public gas station. It was horrifying.

Whatever you take, make sure it's not a big pill!

Thanks ReneBean~~~

I've got lots more haunting to do!!! I have done this when I was bending over dying for sure from some sort of flu that I had!! I was a story telling witch at that time, and I was in my own little hut....I kept laying down on the bails of hay that were set up as seats, and I told my friend who owns the place, just check in on me every once in a while....Make sure I move off this hay!! This is in my soul....will take more than a cold/flu to take me down. That year with the flu I lost two days I think. On the third day I dragged it together and went in...For those who can't wait to see some pictures...check out our website there are some promo shots up www.terrordome.com Go under the Media section on the left. I haven't had one picture taken yet in full costume...as soon as I get it, I will post it......

Thanks all for the input and advise..the PB episode doesn't sound like fun DeLarla...I will stick to either liquid (ewl) or crushed pills. I bought a pill crusher right before my surgery cause I saw this day coming!!

TTYL

At any drugstore they have these pill crusher containers you can use. I recently bough liquid Tylenol when my daughter was sick and took it myself for the last bit of port pain after surgery (and to get off the damn vicodin).

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• Ladiva04

Hello,
      I had my surgery on the 25th of June of this year. Starting off at 117 kilos.😒
      · 1 reply
      1. NeonRaven8919

Congrats on the surgery!

• Sandra Austin Tx

I’m 6 days post op as of today. I had the gastric bypass 
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • RacMag  »  bhogue925

Hi, I’m new here. I’m currently on the liver shrinking diet. So far so good, but I have to say I haven’t found a protein shake I like. Anyone have any suggestions please? My surgery date is September 17th. 
      · 2 replies
      1. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife Core are by far the best. They taste just as they are - chocolate milk. You can either get the 26 grams or the 42 grams (harder to find and more expensive). For straight protein look at Bulksuppliments.com ..they have really good whey proteins and offer auto ship plus they test for purity. No taste or smell...

2. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife has strawberry, vanilla and of course chocolate. No more calories than other protein drinks. Stay away from Premiere, they're dealing with lawsuits due to not being honest about protein content.

• Doctor-Links

HGH For Sale
      hgh for sale at our online pharmacy

Human growth hormone (HGH) is a small protein which is made in part of the brain called the pituitary gland. It travels in your bloodstream all over your body to make your body grow.
      HGH is very important in the body. It is needed for children to grow normally. It helps make sure there is enough muscle and fat in the body. It keeps our bones healthy.
      Buy Rybelsus online, Rybelsus tablets
      You can order for wegovy at our online pharmacy
      Check for the prices of 0.25mg, 0.5mg and 1mg at our online pharmacy and buy ozempic.
      · 0 replies
    • Doctor-Links

hgh kaufen  in unserer Online-Apotheke  
      Menschliches Wachstumshormon (HGH) ist ein kleines Protein, das in einem Teil des Gehirns, der Hypophyse, produziert wird. Es wandert in Ihrem Blutkreislauf durch Ihren ganzen Körper, um Ihren Körper wachsen zu lassen.
      · 0 replies
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches