Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

At my witz end :-(

Hi everyone! I was banded on 03/10/08 and im down about 60lbs but the scale hasnt moved in weeks and im at one of my lowest points. I eat PERFECT, exercise 3 times a week (spin 2x week and run) and im GAINING weight. Does anyone know what a typical calorie intake of a 200lb 5'5 women should consume with the amount I exercise? Here is my typical day of eating:

B- oatmeal with scoop of Protein or egg beaters with spinach, with that 70 calorie LF yogurt. coffee with Creamer (i figured my creamer is about 100 calories)

L- salad with chicken, MEASURED 3T dressing, 10 olives, 15 seseme sticks (80 calories)

S- small apple with 2T Peanut Butter (on gym days)

D- 4oz of either steak, fish, chicken and veggie- normally spinach or aspargas

Liquids- 64+ a day

I feel that i am eating great and people get on me about my creamer, 10 olives and 15 small seseme sticks with my salad but look at what i eat in a day and to me, that doesnt seem like much. Espicially since when I go spinning, I burn about 600 in an hour (wear heart rate monitor). I go to my nutritionist and alls they say is eat healthy and exercise. Ok I DO and HAVE for a year now and the scale is now going up??? Am i eating to much? not enough?

Im so frustrated and not sure what to do. Does anyone incorporate South Beach or Body for Life? Any help or words of encouragment is appreciated :thumbup:

I would ask my nutritionist as I really did for the same problem and it turned out I was not eating enough calories. When I started eating the calories allowed I started losing weight again. The web site fitday.com you can track your calories and you can bring the print out version to your nutritionist to look over. So in a nutshell you may not be eating enough calories especially with the exercise you are doing.If you don t eat enough calories your metabilism slows down and you stop losing weight.

I was going to suggest the same thing. I use the Daily Plate (similar to fitday) and it helps me get a very good idea of all the calories I'm really eating. I know the Daily Plate has a calculator that will tell you how many calories you need to consume based on your height, weight, and how much you want to lose per week. It also tracks your exercise and subtracts the calories burned from the calories consumed.

Here's a link: Calorie Counter, Diet Tracking, food Journal, Nutrition Facts at The Daily Plate

Also, are you having any problems eating -- like things getting stuck that weren't before? Any reflux?? If so, you might be too tight and need an unfill. I just went through that. Once I had my unfill, I lost 3 lbs in 3 days. Reflux is a big sign of being too tight.

Good luck!! Don't give up! You've come too far. :D:thumbup:

I think my problem is im not eating enough and I schedule an appointment with my nutritionist on Monday. I work better if you give me a list saying ok for Breakfast, lunch and dinner - choose one food from each category and indicate how much. Im MUCH better at following a plan........ on my own, not so much!

The only thing that I really have issues with getting stuck is steak other than that, im good. Actually could use a fill :-)