Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I lost alot of my weight really fast. But once I hit 213lb I quit loosing. It has taking me 6 months to loose 20lbs. HELP I am very close to my goal. I just want to loose 40 more lbs. I got another fill a month ago and I am at very good restriction but I am still loosing really slow. I am only eating about 1 cup of food a day. Any suggestions?

Journal every bite you put in your mouth. You're the only person who will see your food journal so be exactingly honest. If you ate one M&M write it down, basically. Most of the online (free) journaling options will help you track calories. Try to keep it under 1200 calories per day. You may find that you are eating the appropriate volume but not the best food choices.

Change your exercise routine around. Change your food around. As long as you stick to the program, the scale will move.

Do what CAthy suggested but also remember, if your body thinks it's not getting food, it will go into the starvation mode and you won't lose. You might NOT be eating enough instead of too much.

Are you working out?

Sounds to me like you're not eating enough. (I eat anywhere from 800 to 1500 calories a day.)

1 cup of food.. i dont no if thats enough.. it also depends what your eating.. are you eating enough protien and veggies.. and are you getting enough calories in, in just that 1 cup of food? ?? i would most definetly take a better look at wut your eating and maybe you should talk to ur doctor.

My nutritionist told me to eat 1/4 cup of food (volume). Is that nuts or what??? and I have to eat 800 calories a day ?! I eat about 1/2 cup of food and feel full. Maybe you need a little fill??

I think I am stalled also, but some other things are going on with me...so I'm not sure. This one thing did come to mind over the weekend. What are you drinking? I haven't been feeling well, weather change, and I need my comfort drinks which are also my nightly "treat". Unfortunately that drink is hot chocolate. Made with skim milk, but to many cals. I hadn't realized that I was up to 3 cups a day. I'm not a coffee drinker so I would start the day with one if I felt tight, middle of the day if I wanted something and didn't know what and a nightcap. It adds up quick and with my meals and snack it was to much. I was counting what I ate, but not what I drank! Give that a look as well as what the others have mentioned.

I think I am stalled also, but some other things are going on with me...so I'm not sure. This one thing did come to mind over the weekend. What are you drinking? I haven't been feeling well, weather change, and I need my comfort drinks which are also my nightly "treat". Unfortunately that drink is hot chocolate. Made with skim milk, but to many cals. I hadn't realized that I was up to 3 cups a day. I'm not a coffee drinker so I would start the day with one if I felt tight, middle of the day if I wanted something and didn't know what and a nightcap. It adds up quick and with my meals and snack it was to much. I was counting what I ate, but not what I drank! Give that a look as well as what the others have mentioned.

Have you tried Wonder Slim creamy hot chocolate? It has 70 cals. and 12 grams of Protein. It's not too bad.

Where might I find this Wonder Slim?

Where might I find this Wonder Slim?

I purchase WonderSlim products (their Snacks are great) at dietdirect.com.

The trioplex Snacks are great for occasional chocolate cravings too!!