Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

How many fills?

Just wanted to know how many fills did everyone get before they felt proper restriction let me know i have had two and don't feel it. please respond

Need more info....

When were you banded and when were the fills? How much saline do you have in your band?

I've only had 1 fill and I have good restriction (so far at least). But, there are some people out there who have had 6 or 7. It all depends on the size of your band, the size of your fills, and your own stomach.

Unfortunately, it's not something you can really compare with other bandsters because we all respond differently to the band - there are some out there who have NO fill, but their restriction is fine without it.

It wasn't until after my second fill that I really felt increased restriction. The first fill was sort of a baseline fill, and all the others since have been the ones that really made a difference.

But everyone is different, and our experiences mean relatively little. Do you feel any restriction at all? What does your doctor say you "should" be feeling at this point? I mean, is he sneaking up on restriction or does he think you should be pretty restricted now? Do you have fills under fluoroscopy?

I have had 8 fills and I have good restriction. I didnt feel much difference till about my 4th or 5th fill. I have 8.9mls in a VG 10 ml band. A few of my friends with the same band had immediate restriction with their first fill, some have had more than me. It depends on the size of the band and the size of your stomach. Everyones internals are different. Thats another thing I learnt at the conference when I asked why I have so much in my band and only just have restriction and others have 1 fill and have immediate restriction. ;)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• BetterLeah

Woohoo! I have 7 more days till surgery, So far I am already down a total of 20lbs since I started this journey. 
      · 1 reply
      1. NeonRaven8919

Well done! I'm 9 days away from surgery! Keep us updated!

• Ladiva04

Hello,
      I had my surgery on the 25th of June of this year. Starting off at 117 kilos.😒
      · 1 reply
      1. NeonRaven8919

Congrats on the surgery!

• Sandra Austin Tx

I’m 6 days post op as of today. I had the gastric bypass 
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • RacMag  »  bhogue925

Hi, I’m new here. I’m currently on the liver shrinking diet. So far so good, but I have to say I haven’t found a protein shake I like. Anyone have any suggestions please? My surgery date is September 17th. 
      · 2 replies
      1. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife Core are by far the best. They taste just as they are - chocolate milk. You can either get the 26 grams or the 42 grams (harder to find and more expensive). For straight protein look at Bulksuppliments.com ..they have really good whey proteins and offer auto ship plus they test for purity. No taste or smell...

2. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife has strawberry, vanilla and of course chocolate. No more calories than other protein drinks. Stay away from Premiere, they're dealing with lawsuits due to not being honest about protein content.

• Doctor-Links

HGH For Sale
      hgh for sale at our online pharmacy

Human growth hormone (HGH) is a small protein which is made in part of the brain called the pituitary gland. It travels in your bloodstream all over your body to make your body grow.
      HGH is very important in the body. It is needed for children to grow normally. It helps make sure there is enough muscle and fat in the body. It keeps our bones healthy.
      Buy Rybelsus online, Rybelsus tablets
      You can order for wegovy at our online pharmacy
      Check for the prices of 0.25mg, 0.5mg and 1mg at our online pharmacy and buy ozempic.
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches