Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Who Wants Some Chips?

Wow! chips Galore...

I was going to start a warm-fuzzy thread for you Lisa - but you beat me to the chips!

Congrats!! I say you are pretty tough to be giving up sugar. I am in awe.

Go Betty, Go!! I guess we shouldn't do Mexican this Saturday, Huh? Congrats on a GREAT job.

SuperDaddy - I couldn't do it. I gave up cigarettes, I gave up alcohol, and I am planning on giving up my "eat whatever I want" lifestyle - Don't ask me to give up my Caffeine.... I really couldn't do it. I am amazed that anyone can. Congrats!!

:]

Well, I lost my chip for exersizing 4 days a week. My excuse is that on monday we decided we found out we needed a new place, so Monday and Tuesday we were apt hunting, and yesterday I was gonna start getting things together to move. I HAVE gone 3 weeks without soda tho, so I am going to try for that chip.

Rene - I can do Mexican, in fact it is my favorite. I just won't eat the chips/salsa! :D DH and I went out for Mexican during my time I went without the chips/salsa, I just pushed them all in front of him and he ate them! :D:D:D

Below you will find directions from Kelly (dylansmom) for posting the chips into your signature.

THANKS BUNCHES KELLY.

You save the picture of your chip to your desktop by right clicking on it and making sure that it says you're saving it to your desktop.

Then, you go to photobucket.com and create an account there. It's free.

Next you upload the pic of the chip to your photobucket account. It's quick and should only take a second to do.

It'll give you 3 different links to choose from once the photo has been uploaded. You'll want to choose the one that has around it.

Copy and paste that link into your sig line in your control panel here on LBT.

And that should do it.

Anyone remember when I whined about simple tickers? Touche'

Oh Lisa, surely you don't expect us to remember all the things you've whined about???!!!

.....Ducking!

:D

*** Throws TWO shoes. One at Kare, another at the Bean for making two chip threads to intentionally send me over to the "other side." Conspiracies and leaks to the Big I, that's what you people are.

Good news, I gained another pound after giving up soda, sugar, and eating in bed! Does anyone have personal knowledge whether "They" carry straightjackets in plus sizes?

See Delarla...you just make us all laugh....so you can forget all that crap you said about taking time off. We're not letting you go! This is a co-dependancy!

I say we just see how much junk we can pile into our signature lines ....that's half the fun!

Jon

Ok Guys -

Tomorrow is Chip Day for me - tonight is my 30th night of No Snacking After dinner and I have already started working on my new project. I started attending the local gym for 30 minutes on the treadmill on November 1st. For this month's project, I will continue the "No Snacking after Dinner" thing for a 60 day chip and I will start a new 30-day chip-quest for Exercise 4 Days a Week.

Chips! Chips! CHIPS!!!!!!

Super Daddy... you SO SO busted me! That's exactly what LBT is, just another co-dependency! But hey, that's what I'm best at, so here I am. I can't work as a paralegal today because I'm going to potty myself over my Slumber exictement. I want to get out of here and do Slumber Parties all day, every day. Get me out of here!

And now I gotta add another pic and some links. Super Daddy is my new boyfriend, ladies, so stay away. Blah blah blah, so is John and Bubba and etc. etc. etc. I never denied being selfish.

All right, girls...and those boys who show up every once in a while...let's kick some serious band/chip butt this week. Thanksgiving is just a month away. make your family drool with envy over how freakin' HOT we are!

And Oh dear dear Delarla....you should be warned, I come with some REALLY CUTE baggage! I doubt my lil' girl's princess slumber parties quite compare!

FamilyPicsJune2005001.jpg

Of course...now I can edit a whopping 42 pounds off this picture! I'll have get some new pics for Christmas.

Have a great day, y'all!

Jon

Wow, that IS some cute baggage. But don't expect that to stop Devil De. She is a WILD woman and she's determined to have every male on the board for her very own. Little does she know that I am collecting on the side... Don't tell my DH! (or hers).

:]

Great, now I'm crying because that is the most beautiful family I have ever seen, and to do a group photo DeLarla Style is killing me. All matching (very Libra) and barefoot (very hippy) and all cute (uh, have you seen me?) Give me my family back. Love you, Babe. xoxo

Bean, you're barking up the wrong street. They're all mine (damn, he's hot, huh?)