Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Hi! I'm 18 yrs. old and was banded by Dr. Viallo on 8/6/09. I haven't had any fills yet 'cause I go to college in VA and my surgeon is back in MA. I've only lost 15lbs. without a fill, but am excited to see better results with the fill. I'm excited to have found this site:)

Welcome Kelsey, your gonna absolutely love this site for support! You can gripe all you want here and the fun thing is EVERYONE understands. . . I'm just new too, haven't had the band yet though, I'm going to the seminar on the 23rd just so that hubbie can see i'm NOT going to die in surgery! Silly man. . . but I've joined the site and absolutely love it. . . welcome again and 15 lbs is a great start!

Hi Kelsey,

Welcome!!....and congratulations.. you have lost 15 lbs!! Losing 15 lbs in a little over a month is great and beyond what we are all told to expect on our weight loss journey! Keep up the good work and remember don't get discouraged if your progress isn't what you are expecting....a lb. off is far better than a lb. on !! lol

Hello and welcome to LBT Kelsey. Have you looked for a fill center or a doctor for your fills near you college? It would be scary to travel that far for a fill... if you're too tight and you have to have an emergency unfill would you be able to get back to your surgeon?

Hey everybody! Thanks for the encouragement and the warm welcomes:) I haven't looked for a doctor here to do fills because I don't know how comfortable I would be with that, but maybe I should look into it!

Yes, from what I understand if you need to be "unfilled" the sensation is very uncomfortable. . . so maybe having a doc around in case that happens would be a good idea!

Kelsey I have never had to use one but I hear about people using the fill centers of america or something like that.... Most doctors wont do fills/unfills if they didn't do the surgery. Lame as it is I think they are worried about being accused of damaging the port or tubing.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• BetterLeah

Woohoo! I have 7 more days till surgery, So far I am already down a total of 20lbs since I started this journey. 
      · 1 reply
      1. NeonRaven8919

Well done! I'm 9 days away from surgery! Keep us updated!

• Ladiva04

Hello,
      I had my surgery on the 25th of June of this year. Starting off at 117 kilos.😒
      · 1 reply
      1. NeonRaven8919

Congrats on the surgery!

• Sandra Austin Tx

I’m 6 days post op as of today. I had the gastric bypass 
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • RacMag  »  bhogue925

Hi, I’m new here. I’m currently on the liver shrinking diet. So far so good, but I have to say I haven’t found a protein shake I like. Anyone have any suggestions please? My surgery date is September 17th. 
      · 2 replies
      1. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife Core are by far the best. They taste just as they are - chocolate milk. You can either get the 26 grams or the 42 grams (harder to find and more expensive). For straight protein look at Bulksuppliments.com ..they have really good whey proteins and offer auto ship plus they test for purity. No taste or smell...

2. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife has strawberry, vanilla and of course chocolate. No more calories than other protein drinks. Stay away from Premiere, they're dealing with lawsuits due to not being honest about protein content.

• Doctor-Links

HGH For Sale
      hgh for sale at our online pharmacy

Human growth hormone (HGH) is a small protein which is made in part of the brain called the pituitary gland. It travels in your bloodstream all over your body to make your body grow.
      HGH is very important in the body. It is needed for children to grow normally. It helps make sure there is enough muscle and fat in the body. It keeps our bones healthy.
      Buy Rybelsus online, Rybelsus tablets
      You can order for wegovy at our online pharmacy
      Check for the prices of 0.25mg, 0.5mg and 1mg at our online pharmacy and buy ozempic.
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches