Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Excited/happy finallly!

Some of you on here all know I've been having a tough time, with feeling sick/nausea. Well when I started school on the 8th I started to feel better and started feeling like myself. One of my teachers I had last year I have again and she's like "why'd you cut your hair? " and I didn't cut my hair lol then she said "you look really different this year" on day two of school. Then yesturday she asked "are you ok?" I said "yeah why?" she said "I don't know you just look really differen you're not upset or angry are you?" " no, but I lost weight" "yeah I know, I didn't want to embarrass you infront of the other kids" then she asked me what I was doing different and I just told her I changed my diet and exercising. Anyways she's the only one that noticed anything different, do you think anyone else notices anything? But on day two for some reason I felt out of breath, maybe I walked too fast. I still feel nauseated in the morning so I take a nausea pill and I feel fine after first period. But going to school and seeing everyone, I think is making me feel happier and making me feel more like myself and I can finally think possitive, I'm liking that. I'm supposed to get a fill on Tuesday but I'm still not ready for it yet. I went to see fireworks cause it was the battle of Plattsburgh (there was a battle on sept 11th a long long long time ago) and I guess there were guys that were looking at me and they weren't bad looking lol anywho I'm just happy and I hope it stays that way... I'm 6 weeks post op as of yesturday (:

I'm a senior in high school by the way and the fireworks were last night

Erin, do everything you can to enjoy your senior year. It's suppose to be the best year of all. You deserve to be a happy fulfilled young lady. Good luck and have fun.

Oh, don't tell about your surgery. Just keep losing and keep them wondering.

thank you (:

And I won't tell anyone about it

Erin,

I'm glad you're feeling better. Sounds like getting back to school has helped. Hope the nausea problem gets better soon too. Best wishes! :wink:

TPG

it's does huh, keeps my mind off of things but sometimes I think about it

I really hope it goes too and I'll be even more happy (: and I think not being regular is making my stomach hurt, I can't go do my duty like a normal person

I tried Fiber wheat thins, I'm on regular food now, and I tried a stool softener nothing is working, I only took one stool softener pill, should I take two?

Glad to hear you're feeling better finally, Erin!! A little secret. Some (a lot of) people are kind of weird about commenting on someone else losing weight ..... Some of them are afraid that if they say "have you lost weight?" and you haven't that they will hurt your feelings.

I'm down 75 pounds for pete's sake! I went to a meeting the other night and there were people there who haven't seen me since before the surgery. And nobody said anything for the longest time. So I'm thinking 'what, you can't tell??!!' THEN, finally, my friend Roxy said "Wow, Cathy, you are really looking great!" And when I acknowledged that with a happy face and a quick spin to show off, THEN and only then did anybody else say anything. Weird, but it's happened that way a couple of other times.

So, like your teacher, they say things like did you cut your hair?

Anyway, enjoy every minute of your senior year! You rock the school, okay? Do everything they plan for the senior class. Every party, dance, football game, bonfire, whatever. I want you to look back on your senior as the best year ever of school. I want you to tell your children how much fun you had, all the things you did ... and you can remember how wonderful you felt as the pounds fell away.

Good luck!!

I tried a stool softener nothing is working, I only took one stool softener pill, should I take two?

NO!!! You don't want to have a "wardrobe malfunction", especially at school.:)

You need a better solution for getting more fibre into your diet. You can buy ground psyllum or flax at the health food store and mix it into a yogurt or something. Start with a small amount and work your way up to a full dose per day. pills really are not the best long-term solution as they can be irritating to the bowel wall.

ohh thanks(:

I'm having a downer

I've started feeling sick again on Saturday, my stomach hurt so Bad I thought I was gonna barf, I felt like that yesturday and I that today too, right now my stomach just hurts, my left side hurts when I get up, my right side hurts here and there, where my hips are kind of hurts and my lower back hurts.

I'm going to the obgyn today at 1 to get checked out

I have a question, if you have an infection, could it be why I've been having stomach pain and all the other pain I just listed above?

Hmm I don't know, I stayed home today cause I don't feel to well, stinks

Way to go Erin !! Glad you are feeling better! I am sure other people notice your weight loss but don't want to say anything yet. Some people don't like to mention weight at all, it's a sensitive issue. Pretty soon they will notice and you will be shouting it from the roof top!

Hugs,

G'ma

Some of you on here all know I've been having a tough time, with feeling sick/nausea. Well when I started school on the 8th I started to feel better and started feeling like myself. One of my teachers I had last year I have again and she's like "why'd you cut your hair?" and I didn't cut my hair lol then she said "you look really different this year" on day two of school. Then yesturday she asked "are you ok?" I said "yeah why?" she said "I don't know you just look really differen you're not upset or angry are you?" " no, but I lost weight" "yeah I know, I didn't want to embarrass you infront of the other kids" then she asked me what I was doing different and I just told her I changed my diet and exercising. Anyways she's the only one that noticed anything different, do you think anyone else notices anything? But on day two for some reason I felt out of breath, maybe I walked too fast. I still feel nauseated in the morning so I take a nausea pill and I feel fine after first period. But going to school and seeing everyone, I think is making me feel happier and making me feel more like myself and I can finally think possitive, I'm liking that. I'm supposed to get a fill on Tuesday but I'm still not ready for it yet. I went to see fireworks cause it was the battle of Plattsburgh (there was a battle on sept 11th a long long long time ago) and I guess there were guys that were looking at me and they weren't bad looking lol anywho I'm just happy and I hope it stays that way... I'm 6 weeks post op as of yesturday (:

Good for you! It's always nice to get compliments and stuff. . the nausea will eventually go away I hope. . . keep up the great work, don't get discouraged and keep smilin!:)

Glad to hear you're feeling better finally, Erin!! A little secret. Some (a lot of) people are kind of weird about commenting on someone else losing weight ..... Some of them are afraid that if they say "have you lost weight?" and you haven't that they will hurt your feelings.

I'm down 75 pounds for pete's sake! I went to a meeting the other night and there were people there who haven't seen me since before the surgery. And nobody said anything for the longest time. So I'm thinking 'what, you can't tell??!!' THEN, finally, my friend Roxy said "Wow, Cathy, you are really looking great!" And when I acknowledged that with a happy face and a quick spin to show off, THEN and only then did anybody else say anything. Weird, but it's happened that way a couple of other times.

So, like your teacher, they say things like did you cut your hair?

Anyway, enjoy every minute of your senior year! You rock the school, okay? Do everything they plan for the senior class. Every party, dance, football game, bonfire, whatever. I want you to look back on your senior as the best year ever of school. I want you to tell your children how much fun you had, all the things you did ... and you can remember how wonderful you felt as the pounds fell away.

Good luck!!

I know, people for some odd reason don't like to comment about weight loss, weight gain yes, loss no. . . I remember I had lost 100 lbs about 4-5 years ago, my mom, who hadn't seen me in over 2 years came to visit and didn't say a thing. . then just before she left from her visit she turned to me and said "don't lose too much, it's not healthy" . . . thanks mom. . .

oh FYI guys I have a bad infection, I think it's a bladder infection or urinary tract, I have to take these pills 3 times a day for two days and then I have to take these other pills two times a day for 7 days, they're pretty good size and I'm scared to take them but I have to, hopefully it gets better and hopefully this is the answer to why I been having pain, hopefully after this I'll be feeling great (:

Thanks guys (:

how could this happen?

The new meds I have to take make me sick to my stomach, I have to take them with food and I don't know If I get enough in. I feel like crap for awhile atleast I only have to take 4 more of the phenazopyridine only 3 times a day when I have my meals I have two more to take today and 12 more of the nitrogurantoin mono only twice a day which I only need to take one more time today. The thing about these is that it makes me feel sick to my stomach and when I eat I still feel sick to my stomach

I just want to say, I had a better life before the band

I miss how happy I was... The food wasn't what made me happy, feeling great made me happy..