Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

mhm (: she probably is, because you want to get healthy the healthier way. haha it wouldnt (:

thats good. the sleeve, hmm i guess they cut your stomach, i wouldnt want that, so thats why i chose the band and cause it was removable. but its totally up to you (: i support you on whatever one you chose (: i hope you get it then. i got my DVD at wal* mart, no i think i got it at best buy, yeah im pretty sure it was best buy lol and the books you could get a borders or sam's club, and you could probably get it at a book store or even Walmart too. i hope so too, right now i dont even know how much im eating but i know its under 1000, im gonna start counting my cals again and my Fluid intake and my Protein intake. thats actually a good thing i think, you'll have something to finally bring her down with and maybe she'll change her ways. (: no problem, i look forward to your replies (:

XD

Maybe. =.] lol.

Yeah I read about insicions, but I was also reading about how some people couldnt sing after getting banded, even 8-12 months in. & I love to sing, and I want to try to do something with muic, and reading that got me worried, and then I was like, for people who know they will miss thier singing might want to try the sleeve. So I researched it some, I still need to do more but I just don't know yet. Thanks I feel better knowing I have support. =.] Hmm, Ima go and look at best buy and barns and noble and see if I can find anything that I like. & im going to start with my cals and stuff. Lately ive been trying to down off of soda in my diet. Im going to try to stat by drink more tea, ( I love rasberry, and unsweetend black iced tea.) And then go to flavored Water, then to try to stay between Water, and iced tea. =.] I don't really eat much I know im not suposed to have bread, so its gonna be hard cause I love bagles, but I eas a small bowl of ceral for Breakfast with a glass of tea. Then for lunch a tuna sandwitch with a bottle of water. & then w/e for dinner with tea. I dont have a clue about cals as you can see lol. I hope she changes her ways. I wish she would make some smarter choiced too lol. Thanks I look forward to your replies too. =.] Especially because you've been so very helpful to me, thank you I really appriciate it. =.]

Still feeling a little better, to hold out until your doctor date?

(: yes lol

I never heard about that, where you read that from? I never read that anywhere...hmm just make sure you do a lot of research, write pros and cons of each. (: that's good. They should have them, I know it was best buy and I got one book from Borders and the other from SAMs club lol. That's good, it's kind of hard at first but you get use to it (: I love raspberry tea by snapple or Arizona and that's all, I don't like hot tea, it grosses me out for some reason lol and I haven't had diiet soda since July 30th I crave it sometimes but I'll never drink it flat so eh. I'm aloud to have toast, the crust of the bagel(I don't know what sense it would be to eat it like that lol I miss bagels) and I'm aloud to have English muffins, but toast doesn't taste good to me unless it's butter and I know that's bad = Im not sure if I could have Peanut Butter and jam or not hmm I should ask about that. I haven't tried tuna yet lol hmm talk to her, ask her walk with you or be like you wanna start fresh and maybe shell help you with it too (: awh you're welcome :mad:

Actually, I am (: I'm just worried it'll come back again = =$

lol

Its was on here, im not sure on which board, but it was like, "for the ones who love to sing?" and I looked at it and I was like, o_O =.( so im kinda sceatchy about it now. I know I want something done though. Yeah im trying to write down pros and cons, but with my sister back in the house its hard to do research. Shes mad nosey, everytime I get off the comp I have to erase my tracks cause she always tries to figure out what im doing. Its only cause she loves to try and make everything I do look wrong and get me in trouble. She loves to see me get yelled at. The whole time she sits there smiles, and smerks. Yeah I will try best buy and Walmart. I can't shop at Sam's Club cause im not a member. =./ Lol I love bagles, and iono about drey toat, idk if I can handle that. I like brisk ice tea. I don't do hot tea, only Iced tea. Hmm, I read somewhere that tuna is fine, but Peanut Butter is a little rough or something? I think jam would probably be okay. The last time her and I tryed to walk together we ended up in a WWE match, trying to kill eachother. =./ I sware she just hates my existance =./

=.]

Thats good. =.] I really hope it don't.

haha

thats so weird, i dont know about that, deffinately talk about it with your dr or at a pre op class and maybe post a thread in the post op section again to see what people say. i never heard of it hmm. go to a local library if there is one, maybe itd be easier? shes just spoiled rotten then, ignore her lol oh that stinks but theres always other places (: i cant handle toast everytime i want some kind of bread. but every once in a great while is ok i guess. i like brisk too, i want some now lol, im gonna ask to get my kind of iced tea tonight when we go get my check and cat food lol yeah tuna is deff fine. yeah some people have Peanut Butter but i read in my book to avoid it so im not really sure, hmm. lol well hmm idk then lol try to ignore her as long as you can, pretend like shes not there and see what happens lol

i tried going to school today..i was waiting for it to be time to go in and seriously i couldnt do it =/ so i came home, told my teacher. slept and i swear to god something was hurting but i dont remember what it was exactly =/ and i have a sore throat and my teacher brought my hw and my mom told her that i got the lapband and she said that one of the other teachers did too and i guess she was horendisly(however you spell that lol) sick with it and idk if she got it taken out or what soo hmm and now my arm is hurting (thats nothing new, it use to many years before surgery too

just soo sucky grrr

Yeah, I know I deffently want to look more into it. Cause the day I can't sing is the day im gonna end up going crazy lol. Its pretty much my excape from the world. (That probably sounds weird but yeah...) Yeah shes the type of person who sits and yells, crys, and wines until she gets whatever she wants. =./ Shes the reason people say why im kinda mature for my age. Id rather eat the out side of a bagle then toast to tell you the truth lol. =.] I want brisk rasberry ice tea too, but ive been wanting it since thursday lol. Hmm, im not big on Peanut Butter so I don't have much to worry about, but in school I always make a tuna sanwich, and with the no bread deal, idk how its going to work out. =./ But I was told that tuna was really healthy.. ? Eh, ive been trying to do that since I was 12. =./

Well that sucks. At least your not behind, that would of really sucked. Oh I know of 1 teacher who got it done, and they love it. She was back in a week feeling great. But I know of like 3 other teachers who ive been told got something done, but Idk what they got done. =./ I wish I did though, it could be helpful to me lol.

Yeah that is really sucky. =./

I am 17 and I just did my Lapband on Friday and I am going back to school on Wednesday. As for heavy lifting I think you have stay under 10lbs for a week or two. Personally the pain isnt that bad i am a little sore and feel a little bit weak.

i didnt know you wrote back lol.

yeah i would deffinately..i dont see how it would effect your singing since is around your stomach and not your vocal cords ?? hmm lol i dont like those kind of people..those kind of people are very annoying lol. yeah i would too actually..ok on my paper it says i could have breadsticks but not pizza, thats confusing cause they're both dough..i tried it and the cheese of the pizza and it doesnt taste the same...nothing tastes the same anymore for me and i dont know why..i had something sweet and its way too sweet and i kind hate sweet stuff now..it says to take your time and enjoy your food..how can you if it tastes like crap? lol eh it just gives me a reason to make the time go by faster...i should ask about why things dont taste the same eh? i wasnt really a Peanut Butter person either so i dont really care unless its like reeses Peanut Butter eminems things(yeah im way off..i spelled the rapper lol) and i dont really eat candy anyways so i dont really miss it. ahh lets get some lol you can have crackers and tuna tastes good on crackers...tuna is good cause it has Protein and Omega 3 (i think) but its not good if you put lots of mayonais(i spelled that wrong) in it. hmm lol

yeah i know, but i feel like im way way behind still...im so sad cause i kinda dont wanna go back but i want to graduate with my class and stuff so i have to =/...i feel so blessed lol jk.. thats cool though.. probably the RNY, Gastric Bypass, the Sleeve, The Lap-Band, idk it could be any one of them. yeah it could of lol

mhm i've been cursed i think lol

Nikkielynn-

Thats good, I hope you do very well on your journey. Yeah I think it will probably end up being 6 weeks. Oh that sounds doable, the pain I mean.

Thank you for your reply. =.]

Erin-

Ehh its okay. Ive been a little distrought lately anyway, and had to fight for the comp lately. =./

Idk, I think it has something to do with the air intake. Yeah I don't either, but shes my sister ya know? .. ehh.. Yeah that is weird, why bread sticks, and no pizza? lol Thats weird. Too sweet? =.[ oh no.. xD That really does suck lol. Yeah, how can you enjoy it if you don't like the taste, thats kinda ridiculous lol. I think you should ask. Oh lol, I like them, im not big on chocolate though. Lol yeah. Oh well I like crackers lol, and that sounds fine, and I don't put much in it, and its okay, I can't spell mayo either lol.

Yeah I understand, and you should graduate with your class. Yeah I know, too many options, and yeah I know lol. =.]

Lol, I don't think you've been cursed, your body just don't want to accept the foregin object in your body, thats my guess anyway.

Your welcome. when do you plan on getting yours ?

Evanescent_Soul,

ohh haha..man that stinks =/

oh hmm idk i take deep breaths all the time, isnt that kind of the same?. i'm taking in a lot of air. i really dont think it would though O.o heh but you cant drink through straws hmm lol yeah its very weird, very messed up lol somethings are too sweet and its weird but i guess its good cause you wont be craving them..heres some of the things im starting to hate or do hate..yogurt, cottage cheese, cream of potato Soup, pudding, toast, crackers, any noodles, (starting to hate)chicken, eggs..sucky lol it really is rediculous i only really like one chocolate and thats hershey bar or kisses both the same to me.. lol i had tuna the other day, it actually tasted "normal" lol ohh heh owellz lol

i want to and i better, i went back today, it was a half day and i still didnt feel too well but i was alright...i forgot to ask my dr about removal! dude grr, i go back in 3 weeks and i might be getting a fill and i seriously dont think itll help anything, itll make my stomach feel tighter and i worry itll make me feel worse, he was gonna do it today but he guessed before i said anything "your scared you dont have to get one, i'll tell you this, come back in 3 weeks and we will try it/we will see" something like that! lol

i'm guessing that too hmm

Erin18-

Yeah it does, I had to fight to do my homework the other day. =./ My parents got really angery with my sister. And of couse she blames everything on me, even though it was her fault because my mom asked her and she didn't listen. She don't listen to anyone about anything unless its what she wants. =./

Its not as much a deep breaths as, how long you can hold your breath. The straw think kinda sucks for me, I hate drinking out of a can lol. I read you can't chew gum either? Yeah I think that could be a reason why nothing taste the same. Oh wow that kinda stinks, it seems you get sick of the only foods you can really eat pretty fast. Yeah I thought tuna would. lol. =.]

Wowness, at least you had a half day to test out. Oh that stinks that you forgot. At least you can as in 3 weeks, hopefully you do better until then. That was kinda nice of him, but it sounds like you didnt have a real chance to ask.

Yeah our bodys work weird to somethings.

Thats so exciting ! I hope you do ! mine happen so quickly like i went for an appt at the end of Aug and got mine on the 25 of sep. but before i wanted to do this when i was 16 i wanted to do the gastric bypass but i decided this would be so much better because atleast when i get preg. they can open the band and then after you can lose the weight you gained again soo idk i like it so far, the only thing i really hate is getting up in the morining and the band is so tight