Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Home Thread...for the thread homeless :)

TracyK

Well this is it---It is after 10, and I am back up at 2!! LOL, Rick is sleeping, and I will be able to in the car if need be. Kinsey will let me sleep, she has her DS, and DVD player both. MIL is the one who does not think passengers should sleep! But I will be behind her!!! I am putting Rick and his Dad up front, his Mom in the center, and Kinsey and I in the back seat of the van. It is a bench, and bigger for the 2 of us, and I would prefer to be the one to tend to her thousand issues---y'all know how travelling is, it is a constant state of "where is this, and what did we do with that?" LOL

BBQ with the family was great, saw family here from California, and Washington state, Colorado, Wisconsin, Louisiana, and bunches from NM. Lots more due in tonight for tomorrow and Sunday. Hate missing it. I have a cousin in ABQ who has a rare form of luekemia, and he was there tonight. We got a chance to sit and talk for quite awhile, was really good. I also had a chance to visit with another cousin who is now a pilot---might have found a connection for some discounted flights---LOVE that!

Anyway, it was harder on Manda tonight than she expected. I had her sit down here at the desk top and print me out a medical release for Kinsey. Kinsey is just excited, she does not realize she is going to be gone from Mommy for longer than a couple of days. But we will be fine. She told everyone who would listen tonight she was going to Texas with her Papa and Gran!

Will check in if I get a chance. If not I'll be here within the week I'd guess! One of those cases of expect me when you see me! LOl

Take care everyone, and I'll miss you!

Hi everyone!

Woke up this mornng, made macy and frank some Breakfast and now I am enjoying my coffee :lol:

Gonna be a quiet weekend here. Frank starts nights today (he leaves at 3 PM and comes home at 3 AM). I want to go spend some time with my mom. She is going through a tough time right now. I will spare you all the details. It is not a health issue but I am worried it will effect her blood pressure. She does not deserve what she is dealing with. I wish she lived next door to me. That apartment is empty. Oh well.

What is everyone doing today?!

(YAY Deer) What a close game!

Morning

Hey Tracy - you sound so bummed - all ok with you?

I'm just getting up, hurting so tossed and turned lots

going to drink coffee

Good morning!

Hey Jenn....I thought you were sleeping in??? Go back to bed!!!!

Tracy...we are here for you girl. Take a deep breath and let it all go.

You are right, it was a great game. We fought til the end! I would rather go see a high school football game over the pro's any time!! Everyone kept saying Deer Park would be an easy game for us. I guess they wanted it more, lol! Our quarterback tripped on two occasions when he could have run it in. Poor guy. He will probably catch heck for a bit.

I think I am going write to the local paper about the stadium issue though. We waited in a line all the way to the road because they were scanning our tickets to go in. WTH??? Did I mention this is NOT the pro's?? Normally a parent, booster member or student will tear your ticket in half and let you right in. I asked when we finally got up to the gate (after about 45 min!) exactly what that was all about. They had a hand-held scanner and they were scanning tickets one at a time. The lady said they were keeping a head count. Wow.

The tickets were electronic too....I would think they would have had a count that way?? Anyhow, didn't let it ruin my night but was miffed a little, lol.

I am at work today...burning and earning! As I said yesterday...I'll take it. Zach wants an IPOD Touch for his birthday. I am still doing my research on it. It's not cheap!!

Have a good day!

Angela

Bye Kat and Manda. We will miss you but have a great time.

Darrell and I got up and went for an early morning walk. Temps were in the upper 50's. My favorite time to walk. You could smell someones wood stove burning. My favorite time of the year, Fall.

This morning I got an e-mail from my high school friend. We met up with her and her husband right after the wedding. It was so good to see her and she had brought along her mom. Her e-mail brought back some painfull memories of growing up with alcoholic parents. I thought I had dealt with that yeas ago and buried it but her e-mail brought it back to the surface. She is dealing with her mom now and her drinking and what it has done to her health and to her family. My parents weren't that bad but we did suffer some from their drinking. So I guess I will be doing alot of walking in the next few weeks. Doing my therapy. A good 45 minute walk is worth 2 hours on the couch talking.

Tracy, I will say a little prayer for your mom. I hope all works out ok for her.

So, did the "Deer" win???

hi y'all....

it has only been about 91 degrees instead of 101....so i guess fall is here?! lol

It is supposed to be cooler tomorrow or Monday morning. Maybe I will set an alarm so I can go outside and enjoy it.

What is everyone up to?

good morning everyone~

Today is a good day for football. Today the cowboys play the texans. I hope the texans pull it off. I still like the cowboys too but I am really hoping the texans keep their winning streak going. :biggrin:

I watched a movie yesterday called The Women. It had Meg Ryan and Annette Bening in it. I really enjoyed it. Chick flick. I figured why not....frank was gone and macy was playing in her room. I enjoyed myself.

Tomorrow is a teachers workday so macy is out of school. She is really struggling with math (failing to be honest) and I am working with her daily on it. She seems to be getting better and more confident. We made corrections on her work and her teacher said if we do corrections, she will bump her grade up.

off to play some scrabble....have a great day friends!

Sex. You asked.

:biggrin: I bet Tracy won't ask what YOU are up to any more!

Hey, home from our early morning walk. It's a cool 48 degrees. Love it. I even turned my electric blanket on last night.

I stopped in the garage and pulled out some stuff to put in the church garage sale. I would love to have one, but they are to much work to get ready for.

Today is a Roast in the crock pot day. Only supposed to get up into the 60's. My nephew is bringing the boys over to help us with the pool. I hope they realize that they have to get into the pool. I told hubby that we will give them 5 dollars a piece for the 5 minutes they will be in there. We did turn the heater on this morning but it is still going to be cold. Probably around 80 degrees.

I'm rooting for the Chiefs today. I hope they at least try to do good. I don't know who named Dallas as America's team. They ain't my team.

This is a long week for me. I normally work 10 hours a week. This week a lady is on vacation so I will be doing about 25 hours. Plus I have 3 Doc appointments and a breakfast date.

Go "Texans".

Good morning!

Good for you Suzie!! That made me lol last night. She DID ask, lol!!!

Zach got invited by one of my friends who's daughter is a senior at Baylor to go to the Rice/Baylor football game last night. He was soooo excited when he came in. That was his first college game (I pray not his last!!).

Nothing much on the agenda today. I need to clean this house and Zach is trying to talk me into pulling out the Halloween decorations. I can't see why not!

I have a Scentsy party to go to later on today. I love their stuff. A little pricey though...

Tracy, we had the same struggles here with math. Wal-mart (and Barnes and Noble) have some really great workbooks that you can buy to help work with her. I would even go online to teaching sites and print sample worksheets and make Zach do them.

My uncle is hanging in there...thank you guys for praying!

Have a good Sunday! They are saying our cool front will be here this evening. YAY!!!!!!

Go TEXANS!!!!!!!!

Angela