Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Home Thread...for the thread homeless :)

TracyK

yay Kat! sometimes living in a small town is good :cool:

Tell my son and DIL hello for me lol. Be safe!

Chuck E Cheese! woo hoo! lol men............

Kat-I will cover the hole but who'll cover mine? LOL

Angela-good luck meeting your family. Tell me when we can meet up again. I can Tuesday...can you? You can come see our new place?! I miss ya girlie!

Cindy-omg are you serious? :lol2: That is funny! I think my dh loves it more than dd too. I have to get him his own tokens. LOL Overgrown kids!

Terri-I am SO excited for you. Like Suzanne said, follow the rules and you will do great. And as time goes on we will be here for ANY questions you have. I am super excited! :woot: I feel like I am having surgery again. Makes me wanna schedule a fill for that day :cool:

Suzanne-did you swim today? I DID :wink2: I hurt so bad right now though.

I wish all ice cream would get banned. I swear...i really wish it was banned.

I miss Janie....:thumbup:

Jenn-I will be thinkin of you tomorrow. What time is he leaving? How far away will be be? I love you and and if you need me I am right here....ok? Chin up....God sent him to you to make you whole again. He did, smile, ok? Call me.

Have a great night everyone. :Yawn:

I love Chuckie cheese. We have one about 10 miles from here. I take the kids when I can. That's not very often though, they are expensive to buy all those tickets for them.

I got in the pool this evening. OMGoodness. It was wonderful for about 20 minutes, then the clouds rolled in and it got a little too cool for me. But I enjoyed my time.

I got in the pool this evening. OMGoodness. It was wonderful for about 20 minutes, then the clouds rolled in and it got a little too cool for me. But I enjoyed my time.

YAY!!!:cool:

Terri, so glad your procedure went well. Sorry that they couldn't take care of BOTH sides tho. WhooHoo on surgery!!! I'll have you in my thoughts and prayers on Tuesday!!

How'd the forklift/new employee thing go? :thumbup:

Kat, I'm glad that everything worked out w/the gas co. What a pain! Have a great trip!!

Angela, that was funny. Glad ya left it in your post. Best wishes for your meeting tomorrow. You'll let us know how it goes?

Cindy, have fun this weekend! Happy birthday to DH!! July seems to be a popular b-day month. Mine is in a little more than a week.

Tracy, I agree - ice cream is evil.

Suzanne, glad to hear you enjoyed the pool! I'm jealous!! :wink2:

~~~~~

Well, work was interesting. I still have a job! Boss actually called me this AM to see if I could come in early. Well, by the time I got us out the door and DD to daycare and back across town, I was only 20 minutes early. And I walked in to chaos. Boss was short-handed AND had sliced his finger open to the bone and almost knuckle to tip. He's pale (and that says a lot for a hawaiian guy!) and shaking. He'd done it a few hours earlier, it bled for a couple of hours and it'd been an hour or so since then! Sheesh!

Anyway, I calmly re-bandaged his finger while everyone else is making comments about how awful it is. Went to work and didn't lift my head until nearly 3!! Then he asks if I can stay til another gal gets there, should be soon. Sure, no problem. I didn't get off til about 4:30!!!!!

Caught him before he was leaving to ask if he got my note and he says, "oh yea, no problem, I already changed it." So I look and he changed the 7 to a 9. :cool: All's good. For now... LOL!!! I swear, the drama is going to kill me, not the job itself!!

Yay, Michelle is the hero at work!!! LOL

Tracy---what a cool idea, too bad we didn't think of it earlier, we could have all had fills the day Terri gets banded!

Suzie, glad you have healed to the point of swimming....altho you pool snobs, really make me jealous!!!! LMAO!!!!!! I would find a reason not to use it, I think I am my own worst enemy!!!

Gotta get to bed....see ya tomorrow maybe, if not after the rally!!! And no I will not be flashing anyone!!! (o)(o)!!!!

Morning girls.

Kat, have a greta time even if you don't flash. I would but would be afraid that I would knock someone out. LOL.

Michelle, What a mess you walked into. Wasn't it bad enough for stitches? Good deal on him fixing your schedule.

I still wan to go to Chuckie cheese. However we have a wedding reception to go to tonight at the local Bass Pro store. There is a restaurant inside where they are having it. They will have food and it is a cash bar. I hope they have lots of seafood.

I also have a Papmered Chef party to go to today. I really don't want to go but it's a good friend of mine and she is counting on me to show up. Urrgggg.

Not sue I will have time for the pool today.

Hubby and I have to go to the store to get new plantation blinds for the 2 front bedrooms. Can you believe both of them have broke. There's a little piece of plastic in the roller part that is broke(designer flaw). So I told hubby we would go to replace them. He uses one of the rooms as the computer room and needs to close the blinds at night.

Have a good one.

Kat-you have a motorcycle to ride on and I have a pool to swim in. Lets call it even, k? Pool snob, hrmph. :thumbup: btw....do u get beads for flashing like at mardi gras? :smilwinkgrin:

Michelle-so glad things are working out with you boss. I could not have handled the finger slicing thing. One time where I worked a man was in a car leaving and instead of getting out and opening the fence, he tried to push it open while rolling (dumb idea) and his wedding ring got caught on the fence and ripped his finger off :wink2: I threatened all the guys to keep him OUT OF my office or else! lol He sued US....and won. Can you believe?

Suzanne-I have never been to a pampered chef party. Glad you had a little pool time. Have a good time today!

Angela-crossing my fingers for you today!

Everyone-i do not see pool time in my future today. DH is working and macy and i have to do the Walmart scene today. I wish Target was as cheap as walmart...because I love target alot more. Anyway...i need to get me a new pair of swim shorts because i am too fat for the ones i have been wearing.

I might take macy to see Despicable Me. I dunno. I wanna see the new twilight Eclipse movie...and Karate Kid but, oh well.

Have a gret day everyone. :cool:

Wal-Mart and back. Only cost me $62.00. I'm happy. But have to go back. They only had one set of blinds. But the one I got is up and window is washed and curtains are in the dryer right now. Good day so far.

Hi Ladies!

Yep, Suzanne, he needed to get stitches. Or should have. It's pretty bad. Don't know what happened once he got to the clinic.

I'm not hero. Just have a strong stomach for things like that. If it'd been my own finger? Good God! I'd have probably passed out! LOL!!

Tracy, it's amazing to me that idiots get rewarded for their stupidity! Ugh!

Today I need to go up to storage and pull my card tables and folding chairs out and bring those home, need to run to the grocery store and start cleaning the house. I've got Bunco here on Tuesday night. Should be fun but it's just SO much work! I have to move furniture around to get the tables set up and make it so we can move around the tables. With the card tables and my dining room table, there are 3. Luckily the room is big enough to handle it all. House isn't set up well for this kind of thing but I make it work.

Hope everyone has a great day!

:smile: yay!!! I wish we had a pool but our swim season is kinda short here and the wind blows constantly so DH says it would be wayyyy to hard to keep one clean. I suggested a pool boy..........

Wedding reception at Bass Pro? omgosh my son would have loved that!

And no I will not be flashing anyone!!! (o)(o)!!!!

aww come on Kat, you're no fun! :scared2:

Michelle, forklift went ok lol. They got one cylinder loaded but couldn't get the other one because it was stanging on it's end and he couldn't get it laid down. So the guy from the machine shop decided to wait until DH got back that afternoon. yay for you saving the day for your boss. It's a wonder he hadn't passed out lol.

Preop nurse called yesterday, I'm set for noon on Tuesday. Have to be at the hospital by 10:30 so I'll leave home around 6:30, pick up my friend and head out. It's hard to believe it's almost here. Just in time too, I"M STARVING! lol I'm about ready to rip DH's arm off, but I'm not sure if it's to eat it or smack him with it...............

Another one of those days! (or weeks....)

hey ya'll

Kat - I'd take the harley and the pool... my bil has 03 soft tail he wont ride and i keep trying, he won't let me take either, doesn't want anything to happen to me.

I'm going to have George ask him to take it for a ride in August when he comes to get me for the concert

Suzanne - so glad you got back in the pool

Tracy - did you see the movie??? We went last weekend, and we all loved it! worth the trip I promise

Call me when you get up, i forget the time difference. I'm going to put chlorine in the pool, shower, tan and either go golfing or go for a ride with a friend from work.

have a good day all

I might take macy to see Despicable Me. I dunno. I wanna see the new twilight Eclipse movie...and Karate Kid but, oh well.

Despicable Me is awesome! My kids and I went to the midnight showing when it started and it was worth staying up for. We also did the midnight showing of Eclipse. It is much better than the first two movies in the Twilight series. It isn't great, but it is also worth seeing.

Good morning all....

We ended up seeing The Last Airbender....LOVED IT!

My sinuses have me woozy, so I am gonna keep this short.

Love ya'll!