Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Home Thread...for the thread homeless :)

TracyK

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

:):rolleyes2:B):rolleyes2:

:sneaky::thumbup::w00t::thumbup:

but back up

is painful

so any help

is wanted

:lol::w00t::lol::w00t:

:w00t::sneaky: seriously. went on one of those crazy diets ...years ago with balls behind my ears....OMG...since then, I had to learn and the foolish doctor, just said take a laxative...well, it never worked.. so I had from crying so much...I AM NOW the BM Queen.

So glad Lapbanded and not on crazy diets....but that other diet did ruin my body :thumbup:

:lol:balls behind your ears?:ohmy: :lol: No comment..... :lol:

Is Tracy down from her High yet? LOL.

Sitting here with wet hair. Just took my shower and now need to go dry my hair and put some socks on. My feet are cold. Long day for me today. I'm doing a double shift.

The hospital was super busy last night which was good. It makes the time go by faster. We did have a good time but it was four hours before I was able to sit down for a minute. Then when I was getting ready to leave, there was a local church that was going around giving roses to all the patients and nurses, they even gave me one. It was their way of spreading holiday cheer.

I'll check in soon.

Good morning.

We are moving into a lease HOUSE. That is right, house, not apt, not townouse, not duplex, not apartment....a house. Here is the sticky part. I do not know what house yet. lol Instead of signing a new year lease here we turned in our 60 day notice and I am working with a realtor to find a home to move into. There are lots of nice prospects. The one I REALLY want is in a super nice neighborhood and our back yard is a Golf Course. :scared2: Love it! I will just have to keep my fingers crossed that it is still available next month.

Laura-Good luck today with your test!

Suzanne-isn't today your dr visit?

Jenn-get your skinny booty in here and talk! :thumbup:

Hello all my other friends. Have a great day!

Yay Tracy!!!! How exciting! Plus since you know it is happening, and won't be a sudden decision, you can prep for the move, and be ready when it happens. I am so happy for you!

Suzanne---don't work too hard today---I feel lazy hearing about what you are doing!

Rick is like a baby with his days and nights mixed up. He comes in exhausted, we have dinner, and he finally gets to relax, and ends up sleeping in his chair. Then come 3 AM or so, he has had enough sleep and cannot sleep, so he ends up getting up and coming in and watching TV. Problem is, our bedroom shares a wall with the living room--and it ends up it is the wall where the TV is! So he comes in here, closes the door to the bedroom---so as to let me sleep, then turns on the TV. He does not blast it---even tho he IS going deaf I think. BUT the surround sound amplifies the bass. So this morning he is watching an old movie called The Dirty Dozen. When they began shooting, and bombing things, the bass vibrated right through the wall to cause the picture I have hanging on that wall to vibrate. I would just doze off and drrrrrrrrrrr (or however you spell a vibration!!) loudly wakes me up. Add to that, that we heat with the woodstove, so when he closes my door--I no longer get heat in there. It wakes me up one grouchy old lady!!!

Told him, I don't care how pissed off he gets he is staying awake and in the LR until 10 tonight, and maybe get his body schedule back on!!!

Good luck on your test Laura---let us know!

Well I need to call and get MIL's address list so I can get her labels printed and dropped by before she has a coniption fit!! LOL

Have a great day everyone. Rick has his biopsy at noon today and my mammogram is at 2----the fun just keeps comin' on!

Kat-I will be thinking of Rick (and you) today. Yes, it is great knowing this far in advance about the move. You know how seasoned we are at this moving thing. At least we do not have any junk!

Tracey-

Good luck with finding a house....as everyone is making fun..lol...of my balls and team efforts..I guess if you should move by the golf course...:scared2::sneaky:where would the ball hit me??

OMG...I just came home, thank god my DH came to pick me up...I wanted to walk out, I had such a hard time decoding the language of what the question was saying????

THank god, again, there were students from India taking some medical credentials ... and thanked god again because they could help me when I had the big one

lets be clean... I am talking about heart attack

no joke,,,I had deep back pain and the last hour...I actually had palpitations OMG

and I thought I had failed since nothing made sense..please it is the IRS... I read a publication and start to snore...

so I answered the questions and was dying..froze...so I let my sense of humor...sit me thru

and I really do not know how

I PASSED

I PASSED

I PASSED

the DH made copies and sent out the form to the IRS

In 60 days .. I will be an Enrolled Agent

It has taken me many years to pass

so this is for me a real accomplishment

Thanks for all the internet prayers

Laura

:thumbup: :cheers2: :thumbup: Way :hurray: :thumbup: :lol: to :party: :thumbup: Go, :party: :hurray: :willy_nilly:Laura.:scared2: :hurray::cheers2: :waytogo: :thumbsup:

Tracy. Congrats on getting a house. I hope it is the one you want.

Kat, good luck to you and Rick today.

My Dr. appointment is scheduled for Monday. Keeping fingers crossed that they can treat this with meds and not surgery.

Came home for my 2 hour break and did some cleaning. Just ate a bowl of cottage cheese and pineapple, had a string cheese also. Now I have 1/2 hour before I have to get back to work.

Jenn, I know you are working but Honey, you need to check in.

Laura- :) WAY TO GO!! I am so happy for you!

Suzanne-you are eating like such a good girl and I am acting like an out of control maniac! I need to get a grip on myself!

Kat-how did it go for you & Rick today?

I am sitting here watching Santa Claus is coming to Town :eek: I love these Christmas shows. I have told my family that I am cooking a turkey on Christmas day and invited them over and to my surprise I am getting more say they will come than I thought! I have a HUGE turkey, so food will not be the issue....space will. But you know what? It'll be cramped but it will be great! My brother has been married to is wife for about 15-20 years. She has 3 kids from a previous marriage. She & I were friends before she and my brother got married. Well, my brother is planning on divorcing her (has has someone else) and this is a very hard thing for all of us because it affects all of us. I have been those kids Aunt Tracy since before they were married. So, the normal gathering on Christmas eve at my moms has been cancelled because we do not want it to be a gut wrenching day for everyone knowing that this is prob the last one all together. On thanksgiving some of them did not even show up and I cried all the way home. I did not want to go through that again. That is why I am so glad that some of my family will come over here on Christmas day, ya know?

So, I have rambled enough...

Have a great night everyone! :thumbdown:

Tracy, that is horrible about your brother and his wife. And it certainetly makes for a uncomfortable holiday get together. Good luck.

Home from work and I fixed hubby his dinner. So far I have had only about 900 calories. Some not so healthy. But a friend of mine started me on this herbal tea that is supposed to cure all that ails you. You drink 2 cups in the morning and 2 at night and you have to drink them on an empty stomach. Well, I decided to drink 1 cup and 1 cup. It's kind of icky to get down and I wanted to give it a few days to get in my system so I'm watching what I eat and how much. Even if it takes care of the gallstones, it might be worth it.

Hope everyone is having a good day.

Way to go, LAURA!!!!:eek:

Congrats Laura, you should be so proud of yourself, not just for passing your test, but also for the perserverance to keep at it---way to go!!!

Well we survived the day. The Dr. said Rick's place on his nose looked like basal cell carcinoma. Which of the 3 main types of skin cancer is the least dangerous of all. Slow growing, and not highly invasive, and non metastasizing (spreading to other areas) type of cancer. However since it had been there for awhile, and in the microscopic pictures he took (totally cool btw) you could see the make up of the cancer, he wanted it totally removed and sent to pathology. So they used a scalpel, and scissor like things and removed it. I watched! Then he had the option of having it stitched or cauterized. He chose to have it cauterized so he did not have to go back for stitch removal. He said it was not bad---but by this evening, he was saying his glasses caused him pain, they felt heavy on his nose. So....we will know for sure on the type of cancer it is in a few days. He also had one burnt off his leg with liquid nitrogen, that he had no idea was anything but a scaly itchy spot about the size of say a lady bug!!! And the worst one was on his back. It was not however the one on his back we were worried about. That one is just a simple everyday mole! The one the Dr. is most concerned about is a dark spot, like a large freckle. He said it is the worst of them all---but not to a point of removal yet. He goes back in 3 months to have it checked again. He said it is looking more like a melanoma type of growth. But it is right at his waist band so they elected to see if it changes.

I got the ol' boobie smash without issue. Was not fun, but was uneventful!

We did a little shopping and dropped some things with his folks we bought for them, and that was our day!

Tracy, well all of you, I want to tell you about a website that Manda (DD) used. She won a thing at work during a cookie exchange from one of the other girls, that paid for this picture. The website is www.capturethemagic.com You take a picture of your room, download it, and can add a variety of different Santa's to the room, and then they send you the picture to show the kids that Santa WAS there in YOUR house.

Our tradition is to have Santa leave the kids stockings propped in their room, which give them something to do while we got to the LR to be sure to capture expressions etc. as they come in to see what Santa brought. So Manda went in and took a picture of Kinsey in her bed sleeping---making sure she was covered up (reason for this--Xmas eve gift is always new jammies), and had her stocking laid up on the bed----then added Santa like he was looking over her. She has not ordered it yet, but it looks incredible. She is a bit concerned Kinsey might freak out if she thinks someone was watching her sleep, so she is planning to take one of the LR instead---but is waiting to get gifts wrapped and under the tree!!!

Anyway check out the site, the picture looks really cool!

Suzanne I know you are nervous about your appointment, but better to get it over, and have a plan in place. Will be praying extra hard for you! After all I have extra space, Laura passed her test!! JK!!

Anyone have TracyKS new address? I ask her for it, but got no response.....not sure if I should pursue it or take it as a hint! LOL

Well I am off to do some Christmas cards.....y'all sleep well!

Up and getting ready for work. I have a full shift today and then taking Sis to do her grocery shopping.

Kat, I will still keep Rick in my prayers that his test come back good. Later today I will take a look at that website. Sounds neat.

Where's Jenn???

Have a great day all.