Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Home Thread...for the thread homeless :)

TracyK

Thanks all for your good wishes. Last night RAN to AC Moore for more Xmas yarn and they did NOT have any :)

could not believe it....so I am adding white and then end with the multi-colored xmas yarn.

BOY, was I ticked and told the manager that it is not even Thanksgiving and that they should still have stock. A woman who worked there told me that they are not carrying large amounts of holiday items because of the economy...BS and shame to these companies...homemade gifts are number one during times like these

Well, it is really a wonderful SOFT blanket and my family even thinks it is one of the nicest...so happy

When all calms down or I find the link ... I will be writing to ACMoore and tell them off..not nice at all ... luckily I had won the contest.

Anyway, my MIL is waiting to be admitted to the hospital and knows that she might not return...told a family friend who told my SIL .... so last night I was a mess.

When she goes into the hospital I have from a garage sale a wheelchair and my SIL wants me to go in to take her because my DH does not want to put his mom in one.

It is a blessing for the family because MIL does listen to me, since I am not her daughter but she feels close.

SO, Monday I take her for blood and pray that the results will allow her to be admitted in the city on Wednesday.

On another note... I am trying a work at home job selling to large corps across the country... so this week and next i will be training and hopeful one day I will see $$$$

But thank god all is well and I am doing alot of deep breething

THanks all for your kind wishes

BTW... my training is with others via the internet

crazy how the world has changed

MY husbands family has 3 people with swine flu

and friends have been leaving voicmails..since I have been out so much...BECAUSE I left VM at the DR in the county who was giving the shots....one friend had her WHOLE family go and her Sister lives in NJ....so please everyone...TAKE THE SWINE FLU SHOT

BYE

larua

hi all

went for my walk, had Breakfast and showered, going to dry my hair and hit the gym and tanning hut, I need light, I'm very depressed, I'm calling dr and having her increase my happy pills for sure.

Suzanne - I meant to say... Taylor Swift???? come on... she is good, I think she is the Miley Cyrus of Country...

I still love that kenny chesney/dave mattews song, listen to it daily to remind me I have lots to be thankful for.

Quick Post.

So much has happened in the last few days and I'm getting ready to leave again. Later tonight or over the weekend I will post about it. Kind of scary. I got a call about some test that were done and now I'm busy doing follow ups. Keep me in your prayers that it all is a mistake. I'll post more about it later.

Shalee, congrats on your bandiversary, you have done amazing. Hang in there.

Jenn, I like Taylor and listen to her. She writes awesome songs, she's just not a good singer. She's ok.

Tracy, Hi, love ya.

Laura, sorry to hear about you MIL. Keeping you and all of your family in my prayers. I would love to see a pic of the blanket.

OK, I gotta git. Have a great day.

Hi Tracy,

I live in Hurst, Texas and just had the band a few months ago. I've been married 21 years. I think it's great that you quit smoking. You sound like you've got a great attitude and are very determined so I'm sure you're going to meet your goal in no time! I wish you great success and have fun doing it! :):):)

Quick Post.

So much has happened in the last few days and I'm getting ready to leave again. Later tonight or over the weekend I will post about it. Kind of scary. I got a call about some test that were done and now I'm busy doing follow ups. Keep me in your prayers that it all is a mistake. I'll post more about it later.

Jenn, I like Taylor and listen to her. She writes awesome songs, she's just not a good singer. She's ok.

Tracy, Hi, love ya.

Laura, sorry to hear about you MIL. Keeping you and all of your family in my prayers. I would love to see a pic of the blanket.

Suzanne

you are in my prayers

I listen to her too, and I like Miley, i agree with her singing ability

Suzie, my prayers are with you! I truly hope all turns out well. I know for a fact that it can turn out ok. I hope the same for you.

Jen, I also hope the best for you too. I hate to hear you sounding so down.

Tracy, no that wasn’t a dream. Actually turns out I didn’t need to go after all. I’m ok with that, I wanted to stay home. J

Everyone, sorry this is such a quick post. Just stopping by to see how everyone’s doing. I’m doing good, just a super busy day at work.

TTFN!!

Hi guys

just checking in - waiting for my friend to get home from work and giong to happy hour... ok so maybe not the best thing, but I don't really care, I'm going!... and yes, I'm probably going to drink my misery away

Hi!

Welcome justiceaim1!

I had all these notes I was going to write to everyone and now I can't remember a darn thing! UGH!

We'll see how I do:

Suzie, I hope you're okay.

Jenn, hang in there.

Tracy, slow down! LOL!

Laura, sorry about MIL. Bummer about the yarn, sounds like a nice blanket.

Irene, Hi!

Shalee, congrats on your bandiversary and your accomplishments since banding! WTG!!!

~~~~~

This bronchitis is lingering. Figures. It usually does. I will do okay in the AM after I've gotten up and gotten "everything" moving but if I do anything, by afternoon, I'm toast and ready for a nap!

The ladies at church had their holiday boutique, lunch, cookie walk, thing today so we went for a couple of hours. I'm sitting here trying not to fall asleep now. Just wears me out to DO anything! :wink:

Totally loving my hair! Washed it for the first time this AM and all I did was towel dry it and run my fingers thru it and I was done! And my hair was nearly dry! :)

Well, we need to figure out what we're having for dinner tonight. I couldn't care less what it was. DH is getting tired of trying to figure it out every night. Now he's getting a taste of what I deal with when trying to plan meals! :)

Better go. I hope everyone has a good night and a good weekend! TTFN!

Quick Post.

So much has happened in the last few days and I'm getting ready to leave again. Later tonight or over the weekend I will post about it. Kind of scary. I got a call about some test that were done and now I'm busy doing follow ups. Keep me in your prayers that it all is a mistake. I'll post more about it later. Now you know me well enough to know that I can't sit back and wonder whats up?! If you feel like sharing, e-mail me, if not, you know I will still pray for you! (((hugs)))

Jenn, I like Taylor and listen to her. She writes awesome songs, she's just not a good singer. She's ok. I LOVE TAYLOR!! :)

Tracy, Hi, love ya. I love you too sista! Thanks!

Hi Tracy,

I live in Hurst, Texas and just had the band a few months ago. I've been married 21 years. I think it's great that you quit smoking. You sound like you've got a great attitude and are very determined so I'm sure you're going to meet your goal in no time! I wish you great success and have fun doing it! :):):)

Hi there! We LOVE when new people post! How hve you been doing since banded? Thanks for the kudos for me quitting the cigs. The hardest part was the weight I gained but the band is helping me (slowly but surely) take it back off! Please stick around and talk to us! We have lots of nice folks in here. If you ever have any questions, just shout! Best of luck to you on your journey!

Tracy, no that wasn’t a dream. Actually turns out I didn’t need to go after all. I’m ok with that, I wanted to stay home. J

Well I am glad that it worked out for ya then! Have a great weekend girlie!

TTFN!!

Hi guys

just checking in - waiting for my friend to get home from work and giong to happy hour... better than being home sad! ok so maybe not the best thing, but I don't really care, I'm going!... and yes, I'm probably going to drink my misery away hey, if it works, let me know :) Please do not be so down Jen! I love ya sista!

Hi!

Tracy, slow down! LOL! I know, right? lol The past couple of days I have been so busy that I barely have time to sit down. But, that is a good thing :wink:

Totally loving my hair! Washed it for the first time this AM and all I did was towel dry it and run my fingers thru it and I was done! And my hair was nearly dry! :w00t:

I am so glad you are lovin' it! I went yesterday and had mine cut too. It was a-symmetrical and now I have let it grow out some and now we are trying to slowly blend it until it is all grown out. It was was a fun cut, but, I got over it fast. lol I like it now much better!

Better go. I hope everyone has a good night and a good weekend! TTFN! You too!!

Hey homies :lol2:

I am SO tired but I have to go get my dsd from her moms house. She just sent me a text saying she is ready for me to come get her.

My mom turned 70 today and we are going to bring her to lunch tomorrow. the whole family will be there. It was supposed to be a surprise, but she ruined that by knowing us too well and she figured it out! lol

Have a great night friends! :woot:

Good morning gals

Well, What a crazy night! Slow start because of my mood but got home at midnight! I really should not have spent the money but you know what... I so needed it! drinks, shots, crazy guys! ok they are all my favorite harmless crazy guys, but boy they know how to make me feel good about myself.

I went to school with the weekend waitress and see her all the time, I walked in last night and she didn't recognize me and said omg you are shirnking. How nice is that???? I just literally saw her 2 weeks ago.

So, I won't give you all the details... Tracy, remember the dance hall in Gurene? And the night I arrived with my Army friend??? Who, by the way I am meeting in Orlando when I go..... Yeah, I was a saint thent... LOL

Ok so I feel better, thanks for putting up with me. I t is raining here this morning so I'm going to te gym I have not been there this month at all. I am going to add my friend (as my roomie) and her daughter to my family plan at the Y which will motivate me to go back at night with the kids. I am also going to get my running shoes this week and start running. I'm going to start doing sprints when I walk and build up from there.

So I hope you are all doing well and have good plans this weekend.

Tracy, Love the hair. you look great, and younger! don't take that the wrong way. I know when i have curly hair I look like a fatty, and I've been wearing curley, so last night it was straight, that is pobably why i look ike i shrink

Good morning!

Oh. I just looked at the clock. Good AFTERNOON!

Tracy, love the new do! Happy b-day to your mom!

Jen, glad you had fun last night! Great plan re: the Y.

~~~~~

I really need to get my butt moving but I'm still too sick. Just can't get very far before I'm toast. :thumbup: I really just HATE being sick!!!!!!! :cool2:

I hope everyone has a great day! BBL!

Good Evening.

I was up at 5:30 and showered and ready to start my day. I had a class to go to this morning and didn't get out till around 11am. It was in a town about 25 miles from here. Well, on my way home I seen a sign for a Arts and Crafts show. STOP. I went in and did a little shopping and really enjoyed myself. I get back in the car and went about 4 miles and see a sign for a Holiday Mart. STOP. Went in and looked around, didn't buy anything but got lots of ideas for Christmas. I just love doing stuff like that. Hubby was wondering what happened to me. I came home and snacked a little, got in my chair and took a little nap. Boy that felt good.

Michelle, I hate that your still sick and having a hard time getting over it. But I know that I always have a hard time geting over chesty stuff. Seems to take forever. Good luck with it.

Tracy, love the new do. But it doesn't matter, you could shave your head and still be a cutie to me.

I just got home from church and hubby started a fire for me. It feels so good on my feetsies. He's such a sweetie. Guess I'll have to get up soon and make him some dinner.< /span>

Hope you guys are having a good weekend.

Good morning!

Oh. I just looked at the clock. Good AFTERNOON!

Tracy, love the new do! Happy b-day to your mom!

Jen, glad you had fun last night! Great plan re: the Y. Ok I went to the Y, walked 1 mile on the treadmill and my foot felt like it was going to fall off, definately need new sneakers. I did a mile though, which says a lot, cause I hate those things so much. I emailed my trainer too.

~~~~~

I really need to get my butt moving but I'm still too sick. Just can't get very far before I'm toast. :thumbup: I really just HATE being sick!!!!!!! :cool2: That is horrible, I hope you get better soon, maybe a total day of R&R

I hope everyone has a great day! BBL!

Good Evening.

I was up at 5:30 and showered and ready to start my day. I had a class to go to this morning and didn't get out till around 11am. It was in a town about 25 miles from here. Well, on my way home I seen a sign for a Arts and Crafts show. STOP. I went in and did a little shopping and really enjoyed myself. I get back in the car and went about 4 miles and see a sign for a Holiday Mart. STOP. Went in and looked around, didn't buy anything but got lots of ideas for Christmas. I just love doing stuff like that. Hubby was wondering what happened to me. I came home and snacked a little, got in my chair and took a little nap. Boy that felt good. That sounds like a wonderful day!

Michelle, I hate that your still sick and having a hard time getting over it. But I know that I always have a hard time geting over chesty stuff. Seems to take forever. Good luck with it.

Tracy, love the new do. But it doesn't matter, you could shave your head and still be a cutie to me. yea she is isn't she

I just got home from church and hubby started a fire for me. It feels so good on my feetsies. He's such a sweetie. Guess I'll have to get up soon and make him some dinner. That sounds so nice, I think I might have a fire and watch a movie.

Hope you guys are having a good weekend.

Hi everyone, I tried to get on today and the site was down, I was lost. That storm is here today and rain.... holy smokes, that is all it has done. I got my bathtub fixed the other day so I just soaked for an hour, and then made dinner. I'm done, diet starts tomorrow. I just ate pasta... it was amazing

1/4 cup pasta

3oz tuna

1/2 cup sauce

mix it all up, put 2% mozz cheese on top and bake...

YUMMY

my daughter had shrimp mixed in hers.

So now that I'm the fat kid again, I'm going to have a fire and watch a movie..

Hope you are all hving a great night