Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Home Thread...for the thread homeless :)

TracyK

Home from the BooFest and the kids had a great time. They ended up going thru it 4 times, they had so much fun. We had first went to Wendy's so I could feed them and than to Church. It was a really fun time.

Tomorrow we are headed out to the property to cut wood and bring it back and stack it. Fire in the fireplace tomorrow night. I'll be happy. I pulled a couple of roast out to put in the crockpot in the morning. It'll be a long day again.

Sunday is my slow day, maybe not even get out of my PJ's.

Oooops, yes I will. It's our annual Turkey dinner at church. So I'll run up there to get take out.

Good Morning everyone!

Laura - that is a funny thought

I'm up, drinking coffee, went out last night for 2 drinks just to relax but I'm exhausted. Up and was going to shower but no time, LOL I think I'm just going to leave at 7:20 and go do my weights before I have to be at the 5k that I'm working today.

depending on what time I get back I might go for my walk, or not, we will see.

Anyone go to the Y? They have this fitlinxx thing hooked to their machines to track your cals and points, and every month they post the top 25 members males and females. Well I'm top 10 of all female members for calories and top 13 for points. I have never dreamed I'd be there, and I'm 4000 points away from the next level, you get stuff, tshirts, Water bottles... stuff when you reach, so I'll be there within 2 weeks, just a huge accomplishment for me

I'm totally procrastinating. feel like crapola, so stuffy but thinking it is allergies, this is my bad time of year and it has been very windy the last 24 hours

Wish I got dressed up, mad I didn't do anything, who cares what my friends do. DS is going to be a fireman, which was great, he usually looses props and stuff anyway so a hat and jacket with black sweats is wonderful and was only $15

what are you all up to today?

Suzanne - Oh I so long for a morning to just stay in bed. Tomorrow, I just need to get caught up and I'll be good to go for another week or 2.

Shoot, I just realized I made an appt on Monday and DD is having surgery. see, this is why i need sleep

:laugh: ;):laugh: Happy Halloween Everyone. :lol: :thumbup: :Yawn:

I hope you have a very Spooky day. :laugh:

HAPPY HALLOWEEN

Good morning!

Laura-good question...I'll ask my dh and see if he knows the answer LOL

Suz-could you bring some turkey to me? :Yawn:

Jenn-:laugh: I am so proud of you that I just have no words! Keep up the great work. You are such and inspiration!

Hi everyone...all I am going to do today is try to think of something to make the day go fast because dd is already asking how long before it gets dark, at is was only 8 AM when she asked. :lol: Nothing worse than a bored child that is monitoring the clock! lol

Dsd went with her mom out of town for the weekend and dh is off today so the 3 of us are going to hang out today then go trick or treating. It is going to be tough for me because I am supposed to start tom today and I crave chocolate worse than normal. :thumbup:

Cindy-how is your dsd?

Michelle-hope you are feeling better. What is your dd going to be for halloween?

Kat-hope you are doing well. (((hugs)))

Cari-hope you check in with us soon!

;) I will check back in later!!!

Edited by TracyK

awwwwwww.

Tracy you are so sweet!

Ok so here is my motivational tip of the day...

work out, volunteer, walk 5 miles and then go home and take a nap! :Yawn::lol::laugh:

See I can be horribly lazy!

I'm going to shower in a few and get ready to hit the road! Firehouse party at 2 and then going to trick or treat until 5 or so, go to the pub and adult trick or treat for a couple hrs, then come home and let the girls go out about 8ish. I'm completely exhausted!

Hi!

Still have my cold. Feel awful. All I want is orange juice right now and we don't have any. :Yawn:

DD was Tinkerbell this year. Too cute. She's had 2 parties already, one Tues. night at church and one at school on Thurs. We're not doing anything today/night. Just watching movies on TV and DVD today. We live in the mtns and neighborhoods aren't too conducive to trick or treating. There are some Trunk or Treating events going on but I'm just not up to it tonight. If DH was home that would be different. At 3, she kinda knows stuff is going on but she still doesn't quite "get it" yet so I'm kinda clear for this year. Next year we'll need to be on the ball more. We'll decorate and take her out or maybe have a little party. DH will be home for it next year so that will help too.

Jenn, nice tat. I want more but can't spend the money on it right now. I'd also have to find an artist. The guy that did mine is long gone now. Congrats on the goal levels at the Y!

Kat, sorry you're in a mood. I certainly know what that's like! Don't leave us!

Hi to everyone! Hope y'all have a great day doing whatever makes you happy!

Aww, I remember a few years ago when my dd was a fairy, then a mermaid and now....the 6 year old is a witch! lol

Aww, I remember a few years ago when my dd was a fairy, then a mermaid and now....the 6 year old is a witch! lol

:Yawn::lol::laugh::lol::lol::lol:;)

Hey everyone.

We spent the day out on our property cutting wood. It was such a lovely day for it. Now I'm home and hubby has brought wood in and has the fireplace all set up. He's so sweet.

I got home from church a little while ago to find the cat laying in the cat box. She had a bladder thing last year and I'm wondering if she is having it again. I called the vets office and they are closed but have a hot-line, so I left a message. Hope they call back soon so I can get her on some meds before it gets bad for her. Poor thing.

The bucket of candy is sitting on the piano. Hope they start showing up soon. Last night I took the kids over to the boo-fest and my niece was dressed up as a vampire. A five year old vampire, she was too cute. I'll post pics soon.

Have a great evening.

Candy all over the house now....the witch raked in the candy :Yawn: Here she is!! Goodnight everyone...pray for me to make it to my bedroom without eating any(more) candy!

post-220113-13813138827259_thumb.jpg

Good Sunday Morning.

Tracy, thanks for sending the pics. I loved them. What a cutie pie. Good Luck with the candy.< /span>

We still have 3 bags left. I was trying to give it out by the handfulls but ran out of kids. We had quite a few more kids this year than last.

I called the vets office yesterday and left a message. They called back about an hour later and told me it was last January that this happened to Tippy. He said he would leave her meds by the back door. I was able to get there before he left and get her meds and some special food for her also. I walked out $75.00 poorer. Now the hard part starts. She is such a fighter. We have to wrap her in a blanket and restrain her, pull her cheek out and put the syringe in. Holy Cow.

Hubby had the fireplace going when I got up. Guess I'll sit here for awhile and enjoy it. I was thinking about going for my walk. Maybe later today.

Hope everyone is well.

Hi!

Still have my cold. Feel awful. All I want is orange juice right now and we don't have any. :thumbup:

Oh I'm so sorry you are still sick, ds has been using his nebulizer for the last 2 days and other than chest thing seems to be good, and I woke up this morning feeling like someone is jumping on my chest. I guess it is my turn :frown:

DD was Tinkerbell this year. Too cute. She's had 2 parties already, one Tues. night at church and one at school on Thurs. We're not doing anything today/night. Just watching movies on TV and DVD today. We live in the mtns and neighborhoods aren't too conducive to trick or treating. There are some Trunk or Treating events going on but I'm just not up to it tonight. If DH was home that would be different. At 3, she kinda knows stuff is going on but she still doesn't quite "get it" yet so I'm kinda clear for this year. Next year we'll need to be on the ball more. We'll decorate and take her out or maybe have a little party. DH will be home for it next year so that will help too. My DS was a fireman, lost the hat but was still cute, he is not really into it that much either, He decided he wanted to stay out when it was pouring rain... i don't think so! We were all soaked

Jenn, nice tat. I want more but can't spend the money on it right now. I'd also have to find an artist. The guy that did mine is long gone now. Congrats on the goal levels at the Y!

Thanks, that was only $25 and a donation to a cause, they did a 24 hr fund raiser, i was the 1st and came out and the room was full, and they were booked back to back for 24 hrs. My friends goal is to raise $50,000 by January and I'm sure they did well, they sold event tshirts with the profit going to the cause, and collecting $5 donation and all your old bras for a bra chain the day the money gets turned in January. Nice huh?

Going to walk today too. Start the month off right! Go me

Kat, sorry you're in a mood. I certainly know what that's like! Don't leave us!

Hi to everyone! Hope y'all have a great day doing whatever makes you happy!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

HI - How are you?

Hey everyone.

We spent the day out on our property cutting wood. It was such a lovely day for it. Now I'm home and hubby has brought wood in and has the fireplace all set up. He's so sweet. That is so nice, i'm going to have a nice fire tonight!

I got home from church a little while ago to find the cat laying in the cat box. She had a bladder thing last year and I'm wondering if she is having it again. I called the vets office and they are closed but have a hot-line, so I left a message. Hope they call back soon so I can get her on some meds before it gets bad for her. Poor thing. :frown: that poor kitty, hope they call you back

The bucket of candy is sitting on the piano. Hope they start showing up soon. Last night I took the kids over to the boo-fest and my niece was dressed up as a vampire. A five year old vampire, she was too cute. I'll post pics soon.

Have a great evening.

Can't wait to see the pics, I'm a bad mom, didn't take any pics
Candy all over the house now....the witch raked in the candy :scared2: Here she is!! Goodnight everyone...pray for me to make it to my bedroom without eating any(more) candy!

How cute Tracy! Step away from the candy!!!

So not too much goin on, just feel like crapola and going to veg today, ok going for a walk at some point but that is probably it! DD is going to have her oral surgery in the morning, so going to set up a nice little area for her in the morning when we get home

be back later

Happy November 1st ladies!!!

Turkey and dressing and pies, OH MY!! :thumbup:

:frown: We'll be fine. To get TO it, we have to go THRU it!

Good morning. Did everyone set their clocks back an hour?

I love this time of year! :scared2:

I am ashamed to report that I fell off the wagon last night. Not near as bad as normal but I did. Today is start over day. I think November is going to be a fantastic month!

It is going to be a beautiful day today. I am going for a walk later when I bring Macy to the park.

Have a fantastic day!

Ahhhh

I had a nice big bowl of grits for breakfast... what a treat!

Well, no walk for me, i'm going to take DS to the dr he is officially under the weather to the point he needs to be checkd out.

poor thing

Ahhhh

I had a nice big bowl of grits for breakfast... what a treat!

Well, no walk for me, i'm going to take DS to the dr he is officially under the weather to the point he needs to be checkd out.

poor thing

Aww poor guy! I hope he feels better very soon! Let me know how he is, ok?