Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Home Thread...for the thread homeless :)

TracyK

Hi ya'll !!!

Well, good news. The ex-wife in law came over today and she said that she made a payment on the house and that she is making another one next week. She also said that when she is ready to move that she would tell us in advance and that she would never just let it go into foreclosure. Dunno why, but I believe her. AND, she said that she would sign any papers we have drawn up to have dsd put in our custody legally and adjust the child support to prove we do not owe anything. There is a little more to it but that is the jist of it :thumbdown:

Have a great night friends :angry:

Edited by TracyK

Hi ya'll !!!

Well, good news. The ex-wife in law came over today and she said that she made a payment on the house and that she is making another one next week. She also said that when she is ready to move that she would tell us in advance and that she would never just let it go. Dunno why, but I believe her. AND, she said that she would sign any papers we have drawn up to have dsd put in our custody legally and adjust the child support to prove we do not owe anything. There is a little more to it but that is the jist of it :thumbdown:

Have a great night friends :Yawn:

Judge Judy says...never trust a teenager when they move their lips... could go for the ex-wife:scared2::angry::scared2::frown:

:smile::thumbup: deep breethe :sad::thumbup::ohmy:

Believe me....my eyes are wide open...see? :ohmy: lol

but ya gotta be :sad:

but ya gotta look :tt1:

but u r not :angry:

behind the door doing this to her :tt2:

you know the mirror does this to her :frown:

just be :smile:

and :Yawn::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

then she will be :thumbdown:

Tracy, just the fact that she is actually willing to discuss the matters with you both present in a civil manner is a good thing!

I agree that I would make sure all of it is in writing, and I would go ahead and push to make something legal in the way of the house, either get it out of his name, or have it in both names, so that he has fair warning of any foreclosure issues.....

I for some reason feel reassured by what you typed!!

That could be attributed to what all I have drank tonight!!! When Rick got home, we sat out on the porch and talked and swang (is that even a word???), and were having some beer! When around the corner of the house come some friends, they sat down and we had a few more beers....then before long, here come our other friends, so we had a few more!!! Then we all decided to go to dinner, Becky drove because Rick and I were unable!!! We had a couple more at dinner, and I am feeling much better about work and being away from it right now. Rick wants me to quit---I am kind of in a frame of mind, I want to make them fire me, and draw unemployment on them!!! LOL that could be the drunk me talking!!!!

OH well.......

Well, I am off to the shower, think I will see if I can lure this drunk guy in my LR to join me!!! LOL I know TMI!!!

Good news Tracy! So glad that’s getting smoothed out. I’m pretty sure she means it, otherwise why would she even waste her time telling you two that. J

Wonderful!

Woke up at 4am and just layed there in bed for 45 minutes before deciding to get up. Not sure what woke me and why I couldn't go back to sleep. Guess sometime today I'll have to take a nap.

Tracy, with her making a payment and telling that she is going to make another one makes me think that she is at least trying. Hopefully it's a good start. I also agree about keeping your eyes open and get all of it in writing. I wonder if your nail falling off was for the same reason mine did. With you going and working out at the gym that could be it. Good Luck with it.

Later today we are off to our property to see about collecting some firewood. It is so hard to get the guys motivated to do this. I finally just said that we were going. You should have seen the looks on their faces. Oh well.

Time for another cup of hot cocoa.

you know the mirror does this to her :angry:

LOL the mirror actually goes :sad: :lol: Thank you, that made me laugh!!

Tracy, just the fact that she is actually willing to discuss the matters with you both present in a civil manner is a good thing! I think so too.

I agree that I would make sure all of it is in writing, and I would go ahead and push to make something legal in the way of the house, either get it out of his name, or have it in both names, so that he has fair warning of any foreclosure issues.....She seemed shocked that we would want to live in it. I would not have a problem with it as long as I could little by little change it from her home to my home. Get Jen down here to redo it :Yawn:

I for some reason feel reassured by what you typed!!

Rick wants me to quit---I am kind of in a frame of mind, I want to make them fire me, and draw unemployment on them!!! LOL that could be the drunk me talking!!!!

That is a great idea...drunk or not! LOL

OH well.......

Well, I am off to the shower, think I will see if I can lure this drunk guy in my LR to join me!!! LOL I know TMI!!!Uh, have fun?! lol [/QUOTE]

Good news Tracy! So glad that’s getting smoothed out. I’m pretty sure she means it, otherwise why would she even waste her time telling you two that. Unless she is just a really good liar? But, for now I will take it at face value...but still be smart about it. :smile:

Tracy, with her making a payment and telling that she is going to make another one makes me think that she is at least trying. Hopefully it's a good start. I also agree about keeping your eyes open and get all of it in writing. I wonder if your nail falling off was for the same reason mine did. With you going and working out at the gym that could be it. Good Luck with it. I called the gym the other day to cancel our membership, then they gave me this huge discount. I thought about it and remembered dh job will pay half of it so it ends up only being 200 a yearfor both of us. God was telling me something, sso I kept the membership.

Later today we are off to our property to see about collecting some firewood. It is so hard to get the guys motivated to do this. I finally just said that we were going. You should have seen the looks on their faces. Was it something like this? :ohmy: Oh well.

Time for another cup of hot cocoa.

Good morning friends! I dyed my hair blonde the other day. Out of sheer boredom. lol dh and dd and dsd love it so I guess that is a positive thing! lol

It wasn't a :frown: moment when I saw it so that is a plus. It is going to be a beautiful day today. I am taking dd to get a halloween costume. Ought to be fun...NOT! :lol: Then i will prob take her to the park. It is going to be in the 70s and sunny :thumbdown:.

Have a great day everyone!

Edited by TracyK

Just got up from my nap and need to get dressed to go get firewood.

But guess what??????????

We have SUN. Oh, it's so nice and big and bright and shiny. I love it.

Just got up from my nap and need to get dressed to go get firewood.

But guess what??????????

We have SUN. Oh, it's so nice and big and bright and shiny. I love it.

Congratulations on the sun!!! I woke up this morning and it is cold. Well, cold for Louisiana. It was while trying to get dressed that I realized I have NOTHING to wear for cold weather that isn't nice work clothes. Even my jacket/coat is nice. My sweater from last year are a 22/24 and I wear a 14/16. My jacket is 26/28! My daughter told me to get one of her dad's sweatshirts. Excuse me...but he weighs about 155 soaking wet. But, I looked for one and put it on and it fits!!!! So, I look junky, but I am in my smallest adult size in the last, ummmmmm, 18 years! :thumbdown:

Edited by crzytchr
I was a bad teacher and totally wrote where instead of wear! duh!

hey all

I'm exhausted, worked all day and then cleaned out the garage and got pool stuff away for the winter. Its going to to rain tonight and all day tomorrow so i had to get some stuff done.

just wanted to check in... back to normal this week... i hope

Congratulations on the sun!!! I woke up this morning and it is cold. Well, cold for Louisiana. It was while trying to get dressed that I realized I have NOTHING to where for cold weather that isn't nice work clothes. Even my jacket/coat is nice. My sweater from last year are a 22/24 and I wear a 14/16. My jacket is 26/28! My daughter told me to get one of her dad's sweatshirts. Excuse me...but he weighs about 155 soaking wet. But, I looked for one and put it on and it fits!!!! So, I look junky, but I am in my smallest adult size in the last, ummmmmm, 18 years! :)

I will take small & junky lookin' ANYDAY! :confused: GO YOU!!!!!!!!!!

Jenn-whats normal? lol

Suz-congrats on the sun! It is FABU here too!

First store (target..i love target too) we found macy a witch costume. Cute cute cute! I feel like I have accomplshed something!

Tracey-

:sneaky:So she the b?@?ch does not need a Halloween Costume :) then deduct maintence for the month :confused::rolleyes2:

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Suz-

Sun...It is freezing up here :w00t: DH feels sorry for me :blink:

Kate-

DO NOT QUIT :ohmy::ohmy::ohmy:

:w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t: Collect :w00t::w00t::w00t:

especially in this economy...they might extend it and even give tax benefits,,,who knows:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Crazy tchr-

I would love to look dumpy in such a small size :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Everyone :tt1:

I have a great 1x flannel thick lucious thick night shirt.... could not keep my hands off it three years ago when I saw it at a Goodwill with the tags on...from a store that had been out of the area for at least 10 years.

well.....yours truly washed it and left it at the side of my bed... my DH thought I was nuts...

well today it was so COLD...I grabbed the night shirt and it fit so I ran around our home all morning

so..who cares about the scale... when purchased it ..could not even put over my head...

today.. went to the farmer for loads of veggies and fruits ... good thing

and went shopping for food

my family laughs but had a great day

ps..shopping in a grocery store... i run up and down the aisles with the cart and get a great exercise..remember...I have asthma...so I have to do things in small intervals

OMg... forgot to tell you all ... the allergist did not get his swine flu shots ...they are hoping next Friday

I also went to a church sale praying for a sale on yarn... they had just sold it to the person who entered before me.. well this woman tells me that she has two bagfuls at home.. told her ...i would give her my number and she could call and I could pick up at the church or wherever and pay the amount that she wanted

Now she starts telling me about the yarn and she tells me how it is not the greatest... I tell her about making gifts for Xmas and gave her a group that does crochetting and knitting..

She thanked me so much... and was amazed at the yarn work that I do... so she will keep her yarn and when I discussed with her what she can do for Xmas and how to do quick projects,,,,that was the blessing and I might not have gotten the yarn but who cares..

Well...

rambled alot

have a great day

laura from ny...where it is cold

Edited by jollygreen1955

My darling friends, please understand I am excited about it being my smallest adult size in 18 years, but it is still an adult Large. But dangit, it feels good to me!!! I went shopping and realized I can't really wear a misses L in a sweatshirt, because it is too short. The misses XL is too wide. WTH?! I am going to need to buy the men's just to get it long enough. :confused:

I am going to vent a little bit too. What is with all stores selling petite and average lengths only in the stores? Kohl's, Target, etc... I need longer lengths, so most of the time I have to order online. You all know it is hard to figure out what size you are when you try to move from plus to regular sizes. I am frustrated.:)

Oh, my DSD and her husband decided to spend the night away to try to have some alone time from the girls. He is having a hard time coming to terms with his wife, who is 11 years younger than him, being the sick one. Thank you all for your prayers. Y'all are a great bunch of ladies.