Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Home Thread...for the thread homeless :)

TracyK

Good Morning all

Laura - I hate scales...lol What a great story of MIL... Karma... you did good and it came back to you in the end

and congrats for not eating. I am ok with that stuff too. I went to a buffet for dinner last night (I hate them for lots of reasons) but had a small salad with taco meat, which I'm sure was horrible, and wanted something else while everyone was having desert... I had a small plate of ceasar salad... I had popcorn when I got home, but still it was airpopped.

Tracy - that is ok sister. I'm OK, was a little down last night, I meet these great guys so far away, why can't i find one close to me? Kev made me feel like He loves me and always has, but there were some things that have been said that just hurt and make me feel used and abused and worthless. I guess i'm just going to have to go through the emotions... right?

Ok going to get another cup of coffee and ready to go to the morning game.

yipee...it is cold and rainy...

Morning, drinking my hot choclate and getting ready to head to the grocery store. So glad I don't have to work today.

I didn't weigh yesterday because I haven't taken a Water pill in about 4 days. I'll take one after I get home from shopping. I hate fighting water gain. It drives me crazy.

I hope everyone has a great weekend.

Laura-you made me :blink: first thing this morning, thank you! I loved your story too. Don't ya just love to have a 'in your face' moment knowing you were right? Good for the soul :). Glad you had fun at the party.

Jen-a football game in the cold & rain? Oh gosh...:thumbup: Don't get sick! Have some fun today...keep your mind occupied!

Suzanne-you are off today?? That rarely happens, right? What ya gonna do today?

Michelle-I can not use high school weigh as a goal...if I did I would have to go back up to 260! I have always been overweight. That is the reason I am just going to go by how I physically (and mentally) feel about myself. When I was in the 180's I was in 8/10 stretch pants and when I looked in the mirror I liked what I saw...that is how I wanna feel again. :) You are doing so well! You are gonna make your goal! It gets harder and harder to lose the smaller you get, but it is worth it!

Ladies...check this out. This is my RANT....

Where do I begin...*8 years ago my husband divorced his previous wife. She got the house in the divorce but it was never switched over to her name. All these years it has never been an issue...until...we get a call from the mortgage company yesterday telling us she is behind on the house note. DH explained that his EX is the one making the payments and the lady says "sir, since it is your credit would you like to know how far behind she is?...3 months!!!" :thumbup::cursing:

Ugh...so much for us trying to have a good credit rating. Oh man I could go on and on about this but I can't right now...I just remembered I haven't taken my celexa yet today :tt2:.

SO, what do ya'll think? Since we are renting and wanted to buy a house, looks like this one might fall in our lap...if we can catch up on what she is behind. I do not really like the school district though...

I will ttyl...

Tracy, like you don't have enough stress in your life. What with the kid and now the ex bringing this problem on. If you get the house back, can you live there for a litle while and than sell it and move to another place? Kids are adaptable.

I was giving myself a pedicure this morning and one of my toenails came off. I had had an infection in that toe a long time ago, looks like it took this long for it to catch up with the nail. You can see the new growth coming in. I hate that it happened. I'm so leary of my toes and feet. I've already had to many surgeries on them.

We are off to a Baseball Party. One of the pitchers on our team is up for the Cy Young award and today is his last game of the season. Peanuts and popcorn, oh my.

Ouch Suzanne, did it hurt? Yes, we could live there and then try to sell it later...even though I do not really LIKE that school district, it is doable for a while. It falls under the 'we will do what we have to do' catagory.

OH, and tom showed up today to be the cherry on the cake! lol But, I am not gonna say things can't get worse...i do not want to be proven wrong!

Edited by TracyK

Back from our party, good thing there wasn't a whole lot of food. I stayed with the popcorn (my favorite) and away from everything else.

Now it's pj time, chair and blanket and the DVR.

Tracy, the toe never hurt. It's just scary not knowing what caused it. I have neosporin and a bandaid on it and will keep it that way for awhile. If I notice any change the Doc will be getting a call.

Where do I begin...*8 years ago my husband divorced his previous wife. She got the house in the divorce but it was never switched over to her name. All these years it has never been an issue...until...we get a call from the mortgage company yesterday telling us she is behind on the house note. DH explained that his EX is the one making the payments and the lady says "sir, since it is your credit would you like to know how far behind she is?...3 months!!!" :thumbup::cursing:

Ugh...so much for us trying to have a good credit rating. Oh man I could go on and on about this but I can't right now...I just remembered I haven't taken my celexa yet today :).

SO, what do ya'll think? Since we are renting and wanted to buy a house, looks like this one might fall in our lap...if we can catch up on what she is behind. I do not really like the school district though...

I will ttyl...

Um, well... this does not sound like a very good situation. I'm not really sure how you can proceed except that you have to pay up on the Mortgage to hopefully prevent losing the house which would destroy your credit worse than it already is.

Then sue her to get the money back. That really stinks!! I'm sorry you're going throught that. (((hugs)))

I was giving myself a pedicure this morning and one of my toenails came off. I had had an infection in that toe a long time ago, looks like it took this long for it to catch up with the nail. You can see the new growth coming in. I hate that it happened. I'm so leary of my toes and feet. I've already had to many surgeries on them.

We are off to a Baseball Party. One of the pitchers on our team is up for the Cy Young award and today is his last game of the season. Peanuts and popcorn, oh my.

Oh yucko! BTDT!! That's definitely a fungus. Be sure to take care of that ASAP girl, you sure don't want that spreading to other toes.

Have fun at the party! Steer clear of those goodies (yeah right huh? lol) Well as best you can anyway. :thumbup:

ETA: Ok I see you're already back and did well. Good on you! You have way more willpower than I do... hehe

wow....quiet today....

Tracy, I rarely post on weekends. I just had a little free time and thought I'd check in.

Well everyone have a fabulous rest of the weekend. Shine on!

I didn't weigh yesterday because I haven't taken a Water pill in about 4 days. I'll take one after I get home from shopping. I hate fighting water gain. It drives me crazy.

UGH! Hate having to deal with water weight. It's SO frustrating! :thumbup:

Michelle-I can not use high school weigh as a goal...if I did I would have to go back up to 260! I have always been overweight. That is the reason I am just going to go by how I physically (and mentally) feel about myself. When I was in the 180's I was in 8/10 stretch pants and when I looked in the mirror I liked what I saw...that is how I wanna feel again. :) You are doing so well! You are gonna make your goal! It gets harder and harder to lose the smaller you get, but it is worth it!

I don't know how I managed it but in a family of fat people, I was the only one who wasn't. Of course, I didn't know that til later. I just looked at myself as the smallest fat person. Warped sense of body image. Then I graduated HS, developed even worse eating habits than I already had and wasn't as active as I had been. By the time I got married at 19, 1 1/2yrs after HS, I was already starting to gain. Then proceeded to get to 250. That's documented but it was probably higher at one point. WW helped me lose 60lbs til I started gaining it back again. Got back up to 240 and then fought with 4lbs for nearly a year. When I started the program I'd managed to be DOWN the 4lbs at that point. Amongst all of those years are lots of diets and exercising that didn't do a whole lot and only saw me gain it all + some back after stopping.

I think that fact that you have a weight in mind that you felt great at is a good indicator. Once you get there, you can re-assess and see if you need to go up or down another few lbs to get to exactly where you want to be.

Where do I begin...*8 years ago my husband divorced his previous wife. She got the house in the divorce but it was never switched over to her name. All these years it has never been an issue...until...we get a call from the mortgage company yesterday telling us she is behind on the house note. DH explained that his EX is the one making the payments and the lady says "sir, since it is your credit would you like to know how far behind she is?...3 months!!!" :):cursing:

Oh sheesh! Sorry but DH should have had that taken care of right after the divorce! YIKES!

Ugh...so much for us trying to have a good credit rating. Oh man I could go on and on about this but I can't right now...I just remembered I haven't taken my celexa yet today :thumbup:.

I think it'd be fine for it to fall in your lap as long as she isn't going to fight it. Not sure how that all works.

As far as the school district goes, can you ship the kids out of the district for school? Means someone is driving them to and from but may be worth it. Just a thought.

I will ttyl...

Yikes! :blink: That must have been a little shocking! Good news on the re-growth!

Back from our party, good thing there wasn't a whole lot of food. I stayed with the popcorn (my favorite) and away from everything else.

Now it's pj time, chair and blanket and the DVR.

Tracy, the toe never hurt. It's just scary not knowing what caused it. I have neosporin and a bandaid on it and will keep it that way for awhile. If I notice any change the Doc will be getting a call.

Mmmmmm, popcorn! I haven't had that in forever! DD can't eat it yet (age) so I refuse to even have it in the house. Not fair to her to be eating it in front of her and it's too late after she goes to bed. So it's just better to not have it in the house.

Re: the toe again, if the skin undreneath isn't raw or damaged (and if the mail just came off there should just be tenderness, no pain) just leave the neosporen and band-aid off. Better for it that way and the nail will just re-grow itself back in it's own time. Tho if you take Biotin, it'll happen faster.

~~~~~

I am a slug. I have done NOTHING! Did a lot of NOTHING yesterday too. Tho this AM I did get outside. We had Breakfast then while DD played and the dog explored, I planted some fall veggies and the thyme that I bought last week. Cleaned up the remains of the poor marigolds out of their pots, watered and fed the birds. I made hummingbird food too. Should be cool enough to put out soon.

DD, dog and I walked up to the road to get the mail too.

Okay so I guess I wasn't a complete slug but it sure feels like it! Didn't get any laundry done. We'll be gone ALL day tomorrow so it'll have to wait til Monday now.

Hope y'all have a great evening/night! TTFN!

Edited by heartfire

:):biggrin: Tracy and Ms.Diva:biggrin::)

If the property was not transfered over to the ex-wife, what does the divorce decree say :lol::eek:

Why should you have to pay the back mtge payments unless you get the house and then try to sue for the back mortgage payments:rolleyes2::thumbup::rolleyes2:

No joke:unsure::thumbup: get an attorney asap

:sneaky::ohmy: So upset by this post ...........

I asked my husband and he is a CPA and we are not allowed to give advise over the internet... but he said that no one in our practice has this ever happened to ... and he seriously feels that you should get an attorney asap

So my DH is of no help :lol:

Here is what I would do till you see the attorney on Monday :drool:

My opinion is is that the county has a records department online.. and you should see if the title was changed and then if not check with the attorney that did his divorce...I for one check my countys records on us every couple of months to make sure that nothing has been liened against any of us :lol:

My friends of mine just got their divorce decree and it is on the site I mentioned but it is sealed to all of us BUT the transfer of title is their where she got the home and he is the beneficiary, in default due to god forbid death..they have three kids..and she is the beneficary of his new home ...god forbid he dies...they have kids

Find the divorce decree and see what it says

Good luck will only happen when you know the facts .... and write it down so you can take action :blink:

From :thumbup: it will become :tt2: if you know your facts

The divorce decree said that she gets the house...I know the title is still in his name because the mortgage company is calling us for the money. Should have been delat with a long time ago but it wasn't so...it is what it is. I am looking up a good attorney and my husband is also going to talk to the mortgage company to see what our options thru them might be but thing is...how do we get her out of the house? Seems like if she isnt paying the note we could evict her, but what about the divorce decree. UGH, so frustrating! That is why we need legal advice, pronto. I will definitely check the county records....thank you for the advice! I would have never thought of that! While we have the lawyer we are going to legally have our dsd put in our custody and change the child support part of it too. Long story goes with that but I can sum it up by saying if we dont do it, we are going to suffer for it in the long run when the kids are 18. Best to ward off any problems now. :thumbup: It is enough to wear a person out! Good night ya'll! And thank you!

The divorce decree said that she gets the house...I know the title is still in his name because the mortgage company is calling us for the money. Should have been delat with a long time ago but it wasn't so...it is what it is. I am looking up a good attorney and my husband is also going to talk to the mortgage company to see what our options thru them might be but thing is...how do we get her out of the house? Seems like if she isnt paying the note we could evict her, but what about the divorce decree. UGH, so frustrating! That is why we need legal advice, pronto. I will definitely check the county records....thank you for the advice! I would have never thought of that! While we have the lawyer we are going to legally have our dsd put in our custody and change the child support part of it too. Long story goes with that but I can sum it up by saying if we dont do it, we are going to suffer for it in the long run when the kids are 18. Best to ward off any problems now. :thumbup: It is enough to wear a person out! Good night ya'll! And thank you!

I tell you Tracey... your situation makes me sick...

In NY... we have reporters that do help folks with this kind of legal issues BUT you must be on TV... if the DH and you cannot get some peace from this issue... the quiet one..me..says call the TV station...why should you pay for the ex.s negligence