Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Home Thread...for the thread homeless :)

TracyK

Mimi-I am with the others...your dr is a jerk. You have done fantastic! :biggrin:

Suzanne-awww you CAN do this. If I can, you can. And guess what, if for some reason we do not make it, we will try again, because 5+5=10 (dang I am smart, huh? lol) Lets just do our best. That is what it is about, right?

Shalee-Every 6 weeks @ 350.00 per fill? :cursing: I'll bet he DOES want you to do that. LOL

Cindy-I am the same height as you. I had gotten down to 173 (before I quit smoking last year) and I looked OK but I think I looked healthier at mid 180's....like 185...so that is the magic number for me. I will re-evaluate once I get back there again. It is alot better to set realistic goals. :seeya: Sorry that you are sick! :thumbup: I did not get to see all of DWTS last night.

Jen-I think 175 will be a perfect weight for you! You are lookin' so good. I am proud of you sista! :cursing:

Cari-how are you feeling? Any better?

So, I have done OK so far with eating. I did have a few Peanut Butter M&Ms then I gave the rest of the bag to the kids. I will post again later.

It is so good & refreshing to have new friends and a new home :mad:

Tracy - thanks sister... but 175 won't be good enough for me...LOL... You know what a wack job I am, but no less than 150, I will look sick the way I lose in some places so I'll be happy with that.. shoot at 180 my bmi goes from Obese to just over.... so I'm happy with that

Cindy - You poor thing! I'm so sorry you have the Swine, and from the sounds of it came out of nowhere:eek: That is scary!

Shalee - You are right at your height and being at 120, you could be a starving super model! My friend is 120 at 5'3" and she is very thin but looks healthy, so add 5" to that, I say go you.. you will no longer have obese bmi and already lost a lot!

Tracy - again, I agree with you... nice new home :tongue2:

Suzanne - ok sister! Here goes, when I do the log tomorrow I am going to put you down for -5 but I expect that you are going to lose 10... because I know you can do it! Look how far you came, and have delt with crapola too, time to take care of yourself, because if you don't how can you take care of the family?

Well, if I missed someone I'm so sorry, I have a short attention span these days... but i hope you all have a good night and be good to yourselves:tt2: ok just did that because I wanted to

I just finished a long e-mail to a friend of mine that left last week for her winter home. I miss seeing her.

Cindy, I hope you get to feeling better fast. That sucks about your appointment. Can it be rescheduled?

I'm working on the mind thing so I can get my head in the game. I know I can lose it. It's just convincing myself. I'm working on it.

Night everyone.

I have had such a horrible night and just need to vent a little and a shoulder to cry on. On my way to work tonight I get a flat tire, so called work and said ill be there don't know when but ill be there. Called road side assistane and come to find out our service had been cancelled and we were never notified. It was through our cellphones so assumed we were just paying it never questioned. Anyways my hubby was at work had a few hours til he got out and so I was screwed so I called work and said I wouldn't be in and explained the situation. By then its a no call no show and an absence. Next thing ya know my boss calls me calling me a liar and threantening to fire me. Someone from work offered to come get me but I didn't want to leave my car to get broke in to.so I tell her that and she tells me my husbands not a man why would he let me sit there that long. Tues and weds I missed work bc I was so sick and found my own coverage so she says to me well does this have anything to do with the time uve missed at work. At this point I'm fuming I start yelling at her " no deni I was sick those days and now my car is broke down and I wasn't expecting to get screwed with my road side. Its life. I started crying and just couldn't stop. Was I wrong? Isn't that harrasment? Sorry so long guys! I'm just so upset and then she tells me well I don't know what's going to happen to u it doesn't look good basicly sounding like she's gonna fire me. I wouls have left my car if it wasn't 11 at night. Cari

Cari - that is horrible.

What you are dealing with sounds just like what I use to have to deal with... if it could go wrong it will... NO MORE... think happy thoughts,

but you can vent whenever you would like :scared2:

Ok so here goes

officially who is in? and details as of Yesterday...

Jennifer 185.5

Tracy

Suzanne

Cari

Laura

Mimi???

Shalee???

anyone else? I'm going to do a chart up today

10lbs by 10/31!!!

if you could all let me know that would be great!

Make it a good day everyone - getting ready for my walk.

xoxoxo to all

Good morning :scared2:

The scale was down again this morning -2. yay!

OK Jen-I am 228.5

Gotta run get dd ready for school. I will talk to you all later. Have a fantastic day!

Edited by TracyK

Cari-

I think that your office is trying to harrass you becasue you are so young. They know that at your age you will take that shit :scared2: Put a seasoned woman and we would kick them where the sun does not shine.

Now the old lady .lmao..will give you some current advice which we did not have in the old days (your age)... DOCUMENT your car troubles by taking a picture with your cell phone and IM it to your boss. It is also documentation for the Labor Board if the fire you ....would my son be thrilled that i thought of this ...lol

Next time you upchuck and miss work take your picture and record the upchucking... no joke...document...document..document..

Laura :)

Morning.

I'm in on the challenge. But I'm sad, I don't want to post my weight.:scared2: or is it :)??? I will very honest with what I do lose. I have a Doc appointment Oct 26th. So you see, I have to be on my best behavior.

Cari, how horrible. I'm not sure I would have left my car either. And as far as my Husband leaving me there. He used to work at a major car manufacturing plant here, there was no way he could have walked off the line. The one time he did have to leave for an emergency surgery I needed, he had to wait for them to pull another person from somewhere. Never question his loyalty to you. As far as your boss, I'd let it roll off your back. Just make sure that you did everything to make sure you were safe. It's sad that in this economy we have to worry so much about our jobs. Good Luck with it.

Tracy, down 2 already? You lucky girl.

I have a support group meeting this weekend and they are asking us to bring "Healthy" foods. Something that we would never think about buying ourselves because we might not like it and don't want to spend the money on it. Like Boca Burgers, Hummus. Stuff like that. I'm gonna look around on the internet and see what I can come up with that is different.

Very busy day ahead of me so I will check in when I can.

Jen-

Are we posting our weights on this board. My DH played with my scale last night so who knows... I will reset it after I check all my mail

If I did not love my DH :) I would have killed him :mad:

When my guy gets like this it means I am really losing weight..feeling great... he is great but thinks he is helping :scared2:

Laura

PS - Extremely bright man but he does stupid things... alumin foil in the microwave (twice) ...fixed the trash dispenser with it on ...etc.. that is why we do not have a microwave or anything that he could screw up lmao

Edited by jollygreen1955

Picture of an Upchuck :scared2:

Not sure I want to see that.

Picture of an Upchuck :scared2:

Not sure I want to see that.

SUZIE

But if she shows the picture..then they can not call her a liar

BUt I at least can call it a menapause moment and bring the boss a sample

OMG, with that, I have to leave before I have to take a picture. But I do understand what you are saying.

Have a great day everyone.

Ok - if you don't want to post your weight, that is ok, I'll start you at 10 and track the - numbers...

will that work?

Kids are at school, I am back home. Had coffee and oatmeal this morning and I am still starving so I decided to come in here and post instead of going into the kitchen.

Cari-so sorry that your boss is a jerk. I agree with Laura...document everything. :scared2:

Cindy-how are you this morning? I hope feeling better!

Well, I need to get of my butt and get ome calories burning. I will be back later.

Jen-

Are we posting our weights on this board. My DH played with my scale last night so who knows... I will reset it after I check all my mail

If I did not love my DH :) I would have killed him :mad:

When my guy gets like this it means I am really losing weight..feeling great... he is great but thinks he is helping :scared2:

Laura

PS - Extremely bright man but he does stupid things... alumin foil in the microwave (twice) ...fixed the trash dispenser with it on ...etc.. that is why we do not have a microwave or anything that he could screw up lmao

LMAO! that is just funny... and they talk about blondes????