Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Home Thread...for the thread homeless :)

TracyK

WAY TO GO SUZANNE!!

Today I did really well with my eating. I had minimal amounts of sugar which is WAY good for me!

I only have sugar fee ice cream in the freezer...that in itself is huge!

Have a fantastic night ladies. :blushing:

Great pics Suzanne!

We cut in the neighborhood of 4 cords of wood today. Rick & I, our DS & DIL and DD and SIL, along with a 3 year old, and 2 babies. I am beyond exhausted.

Try to post tomorrow. One of the girls from the PJTP thread I am on, called while we were out there, was nice to hear from her!! Need to let that group know I heard from her, she is without internet.

Then it is to bed with my sore aching body. I got hit in the shin with a piece of wood, and can barely walk, it did not bleed, but it is so swollen, it looks like someone blew a balloon up under the skin!!!

Dr phil is on cbs here, he got taken off nbc here a few years ago. Didn't do so hot today went to the cider mill and had some cider and donut. Oh well can't be good all the time :blushing:

Dr phil is on cbs here, he got taken off nbc here a few years ago. Didn't do so hot today went to the cider mill and had some cider and donut. Oh well can't be good all the time :blush:

Hi Cari :blush: yum, a donut! Look at it this way, at least it wasn't a half dozen that you ate. Right? Thanks for letting me know that Dr. Phil switched networks where you are. I need to check it out because I refuse to think I wont be able to watch him anymore :biggrin:

Kat-ouch! I hope your leg is OK today. So, being a city girl I am not sure how much wood that is but I'll take your word that it is alot! lol

Jenn-where the devil are you? I miss you sista! Hopefuly you are somewhere having so much fun that we are the last people on your mind...well, second to last!

Suzanne-what is on your agenda today? I hope R&R after yesterday! Hope you are not sore this morning! Love the pics! I am so proud of you!

Jane-you talk too much! lol :blush: Just joking, it is great to hear from you. What do you have planned today?

Josie-how are things with you? Did you say you are in New York? Was wondering when you are coming back to Texas? It is hard to believe fall is almost here. The summer here has not been as bad this year as it normally is. Makes me wonder what the winter will be like.

Well, I have a dr. appt tomorrow to see if maybe he can put me in some happy pills. I am so worried about getting something that will assist in weight gain :biggrin:. I have heard that some make you gain and there are some that you lose with (due to bathroom issues). I would rather deal with the bathroom issues and lose and be a happy camper. :blushing:

So, what is a parent to do when the teenager in the house is deleting the browsing history on the computer after every use? My stepdaughter seems to have something to hide (again). I guess I am gonna have to maybe get some spyware. Lord, probably expensive but...if that is what it takes, so be it. I am truly about to pull my hair out. A frogs hair from sending her back to her momma...sad ain't it? But my mental health is starting to wear down along with my physical health. I have gained 20 pounds since she moved in with us in June. Ugh, so sorry to burden you all with this.:blush:

Have a great day everyone!

Oh great, Cari just reminded me that I need to get over to Louisburg, KS. to go to the Cider Mill. Have you ever had warm cider donuts. Well, Don't Do It. You will be hooked.

Kat, I have tried all summer long to get hubby and BIL out to the property to get some trees cut down so they can get ready to get cut up. Nope. Now we need firewood and will once again have to pay for it. I can't really complain. There is this guy who found us years ago, he delivers and stacks for $80. Hasn't changed his prices in 8 years. We always pay him extra though. Really nice guy.

Not much planned for today. Just getting myself ready for the work week. My boss is on vacation so I will be working a few of her shifts.

Have a great day and hope that everyone has had a great weekend.

Oh...i did not have the little checkmark on e-mail notifications. Now I will get them. Funny how that works, lol

Hi guys

i'm around, not feeling great, can't wait to not have cysts anymore...

I'm freaking out and getting scared of this relationship thing. moving so fast ... too fast, i can't handle it, and I don't know how to deal with it.

anyway, that's it, i just have a lot on my mind...

I am going to take more tiles up today, kind of been procrastinating, but I need my 2nd toilet back.

Jen-sorry you are not feeling good. How did your dr appt go Tuesday? I have been so wrapped up with me that I forgot!

thanks sister

it went ok i guess, have another tomorrow to get my results and hopefully surgery on Friday

I think I am going to get my happy pills increased, I think right now I'm adjusting to them and I have so much going on they are not helping as much.

I am totally financially tapped and just don't know how I'm going to survive and I could not take that job, but I don't have a clue if it was even officially offered to me, they just called me back and said they liked me but that was it... no offer... I emailed them and they called me back but I won't answer because they are the agency that tried to screw me already. I want everything from them in writing.

IDK - since it was not officially offered to me, I'm going to put that I didn't refuse a job because I really wasn't offered one. I just don't want to get screwed, I need my money at the end of the month and can't afford to be behind.

Just about 18 hours away from happy pills...I can not WAIT!

Just watched my recorded biggest loser premier. That sow inspires me more than words can say. AND I did great with my food choices for the 2nd day in a row. Go ME!

Have a great night ladies! :biggrin: