Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I have an ob/gyn appointmnet in a few weeks but wondered if anyone else was encountering odd cycles? Mine seem longer and heavier, with more spotting. Anyone else bring this up to their doctor?

I think odd cycles are pretty common. I would guess (just a guess) it has to do partly with the surgery and trauma, and partly with the weight loss. I think estrogen is stored with fat and if a bunch is released quickly, it can mess up our timing. Your doc will be able to discuss it with you; maybe not "band" especially but rapid weight loss and/or surgery.

I am having the same issue. I was due for my TOM a week after surgery, but it came the day after. THEN, it came AGAIN when it was originally due. So I am assuming that the stress/trauma from the surgery messed me up.

I imagine things might work themselves out over time, but during weight loss, our hormones are going to be a bit wonky!:thumbup:

Have a GREAT day!

Ive been having the same issues since surgery on 7/28/09. Its pretty much been constant since then. Some days are worse than others. I just called this morning to make an appt with my gyn to see if perhaps putting me back on the pill may help out with regulation. Im hoping my bp has droppoed enough by thne for this to happen. Of course, he is on vacation until the end of the month, so I will suffer a bit longer.

You'll find more discussion on this issue in another chat area of this forum. I think it's called The powder Room or something, anyway it's for women only.

I ordered some stuff from Bariatric Eating and a freebie was a book entitled "Before and After." In that book the woman recommends taking along pads to the hospital because you will bleed for a day or so following the procedure and it can be heavy. :thumbup:

Considering my body is already starting to whack out on my because of my "advanced" age, this whole issue is rather shall we say disappointing?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• BetterLeah

Woohoo! I have 7 more days till surgery, So far I am already down a total of 20lbs since I started this journey. 
      · 1 reply
      1. NeonRaven8919

Well done! I'm 9 days away from surgery! Keep us updated!

• Ladiva04

Hello,
      I had my surgery on the 25th of June of this year. Starting off at 117 kilos.😒
      · 1 reply
      1. NeonRaven8919

Congrats on the surgery!

• Sandra Austin Tx

I’m 6 days post op as of today. I had the gastric bypass 
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • RacMag  »  bhogue925

Hi, I’m new here. I’m currently on the liver shrinking diet. So far so good, but I have to say I haven’t found a protein shake I like. Anyone have any suggestions please? My surgery date is September 17th. 
      · 2 replies
      1. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife Core are by far the best. They taste just as they are - chocolate milk. You can either get the 26 grams or the 42 grams (harder to find and more expensive). For straight protein look at Bulksuppliments.com ..they have really good whey proteins and offer auto ship plus they test for purity. No taste or smell...

2. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife has strawberry, vanilla and of course chocolate. No more calories than other protein drinks. Stay away from Premiere, they're dealing with lawsuits due to not being honest about protein content.

• Doctor-Links

HGH For Sale
      hgh for sale at our online pharmacy

Human growth hormone (HGH) is a small protein which is made in part of the brain called the pituitary gland. It travels in your bloodstream all over your body to make your body grow.
      HGH is very important in the body. It is needed for children to grow normally. It helps make sure there is enough muscle and fat in the body. It keeps our bones healthy.
      Buy Rybelsus online, Rybelsus tablets
      You can order for wegovy at our online pharmacy
      Check for the prices of 0.25mg, 0.5mg and 1mg at our online pharmacy and buy ozempic.
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches