Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

They call me Hoover...sometimes Eureka..

I INHALE my food. I disgust myself. It's such a bad, rotten habit that has gotten worse over time. I am quite sure that would make for a very unpleasant experience with the band.

Today I am making a very concentrated effort to chew and count my chews! It's amazing how much better things taste with proper chewing.

The band will help you with that habit. But it is better to do it the easy way and start now. So you will not get food stuck. Do not be disgusted with yourself just realize we all eat some types of food faster than others.

I am banded and I have noticed if I eat watermelon I eat too fast and always get these really bad hicups that warn me to slow down now.

You and I both need to build our self esteem, it will help both of us throught this process.

I always felt like that, I hated that I was always the first one finished.

One of the kind of perverse things I love about this surgery is that now I eat like a lady. I'm always the last finished, i eat small amounts and I eat nicely - AND it doesnt take a supreme act of mental willpower so huge that I dont even enjoy my food to do it.

:sad: Love your thread title!!

My husband had gotten into the habit of eating very fast. He's on the road often, and sometimes has little time to eat. I've told him to slow it down, but now that I have to eat much slower, he's finally listening, at least when he's with me.

Either out of forming new healthier eating habits or by negative reinforcement, you will lose those nicknames. :mad:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• Ladiva04

Hello,
      I had my surgery on the 25th of June of this year. Starting off at 117 kilos.😒
      · 1 reply
      1. NeonRaven8919

Congrats on the surgery!

• Sandra Austin Tx

I’m 6 days post op as of today. I had the gastric bypass 
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • RacMag  »  bhogue925

Hi, I’m new here. I’m currently on the liver shrinking diet. So far so good, but I have to say I haven’t found a protein shake I like. Anyone have any suggestions please? My surgery date is September 17th. 
      · 2 replies
      1. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife Core are by far the best. They taste just as they are - chocolate milk. You can either get the 26 grams or the 42 grams (harder to find and more expensive). For straight protein look at Bulksuppliments.com ..they have really good whey proteins and offer auto ship plus they test for purity. No taste or smell...

2. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife has strawberry, vanilla and of course chocolate. No more calories than other protein drinks. Stay away from Premiere, they're dealing with lawsuits due to not being honest about protein content.

• Doctor-Links

HGH For Sale
      hgh for sale at our online pharmacy

Human growth hormone (HGH) is a small protein which is made in part of the brain called the pituitary gland. It travels in your bloodstream all over your body to make your body grow.
      HGH is very important in the body. It is needed for children to grow normally. It helps make sure there is enough muscle and fat in the body. It keeps our bones healthy.
      Buy Rybelsus online, Rybelsus tablets
      You can order for wegovy at our online pharmacy
      Check for the prices of 0.25mg, 0.5mg and 1mg at our online pharmacy and buy ozempic.
      · 0 replies
    • Doctor-Links

hgh kaufen  in unserer Online-Apotheke  
      Menschliches Wachstumshormon (HGH) ist ein kleines Protein, das in einem Teil des Gehirns, der Hypophyse, produziert wird. Es wandert in Ihrem Blutkreislauf durch Ihren ganzen Körper, um Ihren Körper wachsen zu lassen.
      · 0 replies
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches