Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

We Have a chance to meet a fellow LBT

Anyone up for it? Paula from the board is here with her in-laws. Paula, Kathy annd I have chatting about getting together to meet her for dinner or lunch or something...So what do you all think? Can you anyone join us? Do we do a weekday dinner or a saturday afternoon lunch. I know this short notice but it's a chance to meet one of our fellow banders....throw out some ideas....anyone????

I talked to Karen today about it and I know depending on when and where we do it she will probably join us.

Paula any ideas??? What works best or we can go through Kathy for your answers.

Oh I am so excited!!!!! I will say this saturday I will be in the mountains..But I am pretty much open any other time....dinner or lunch.

Side note she is in Charlotte because she was kicked out by the last hurricane..I am sure she could use some support of any type right now!!!

Lunchtime gatherings during the week require the presence of my dear boy. :) I'll do it though, if you all don't mind! He's actually pretty good in a restaurant, especially Bob Evans since we go there every Sunday. Anyhow, weekday evenings are good except Wednesdays. Sunday evenings are NOT good.

So for me, assuming we won't do anything until after Saturday, any weeknight but Wed next week. Any lunchtime M-F, next Friday night or Saturday night, next Saturday lunch...all good!

OMGosh, ya'll will love Paula. Let's see what we can do!!

I up to it...bad times for me are monday nights, tuesday late nights (could meet around 6:30 or 7 on Tuesday, but would probally have Karah with me...she is pretty good though in resturants) Sundays are just bad....and of course if its next week...LOL Thursday is BAD! Just let me know and I'll try to be there.

Melissa

Kathy why don't you talk to Paula and see what works best for her. Seems like we are all open pretty good. Remember I work uptown and I normally ride a van pool so if we do lunch through the week let me know so I can drive. Lets try to do it before next thursday since our own Melissa will be getting her band that day. YEAH!!!! And Dianne leave soon for her curise doesn't she??

I am off work Monday I will have Curtis but I could meet for lunch that day. Curtis has a 9:40 appt and I have a 2:00 so lunch would work that day or dinner. This week the only great time for me is thursday night. I could get away friday night..

So vote for these:

Thursday dinner (10/6)

Friday Lunch or Dinner (10/7)

Monday Lunch or Dinner (10/10)

Tuesday Lunch or Dinner (10/11)

Saturday Lunch (10/15)

Thoughts? Oh yeah where is Paula located? Should try to go close to her?

Okay, I could do Thursday night the 6th. 6:30?

I could do Monday lunch. 11:30

I could do Tuesday dinner 6:30.

The other factor is location. Ruby Tuesdays is pretty handy but southbound I-77 traffic at 6pm? That might be a better location for lunch.

Univeristy area is fine with me, in fact, Fridays was great! Paula is staying, actually, kinda near me. Think I-77 and Harris Blvd area...new mall. That far north is quite a drive for newly banded Dianne and for Angie. Can you come, Angie?

Okay, we are slowly narrowing. I'll check with Paula and see what's working for her. She's pretty wide open given her circumstances, but was checking in with the Red Cross this morning to see what type of help is available in their situation. I think the 3 I picked were also okay with her but I'll check. Is that a good enough narrowing? Start voting! And if you can't come, say so and we'll know not to worry about drives from your locations when we choose a restaurant.

So far we have Kathy, Kim, Dianne, Melissa, Paula. Starr? Angie? Karen? Anyone else?

Hey Gang! I can do Monday the 10th for lunch but it needs to be kind of near me so I can get back for the kids at 2:30. Ruby Tuesday would be great if we could do that. I would love to meet Paula!! Sorry I have been out of the loop. This has been a crazy month so far! :)

Angie

I can't make it this Thursday (10/6) evening, but Monday lunch (10/10) or Tuesday (10/11) dinner are both fine.

Okay, looks as though we are narrowing to Monday lunch at Ruby Tuesdays I-77 at Arrowood. How's that? I'm in!!!!! 11:30am? I'll check with Paula, since she's the star of the show, so to speak...I'll get back.

So we'll have Curtis and Tyler, plus Kim, Melissa, Kathy, Paula, Angie, and Karen? Anyone else coming? Starr? Dianne, will this work?

Okay, I'm calling Paula today...I'll check back!

Bring little Dee Dee :)

I am so excited we aren't going to miss the month of Oct...it was short notice but who could pass up a girls outing... :) Hopefully Curtis will act OK!!!! I have to keep my fingers crossed maybe they can stick us in the back cornor out of the way....