Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinking Violets - Part 5!

Aghhhhhh. my Dell has gone to the Dell Doc. It kept freezing up and I was told it probably has "bugs".

Janie...I got a bunch of coupons in the mail today from ebay. Thanks for letting me know about that!!!

No walking today.. computer problems, raking the neighbor's leaves and waiting for the Schwans man to come with our order has taken the whole afternoon. Church meeting in a little over an hour and that will be a long one. joy, joy.

gahhhh, i'm having such a horrible week already!

sorry to just come on here and just dump on ya'll. the girl upfront left us in a lurch suddenly and now we are bogged down with all this MINDLESS TRIVIAL crappy work! it's just so mind numbing and time consuming. And meanwhile my REAL work has just been pushed aside and my deadline is Wednesday because we have to have our reports in by the 15th to meet our covenants at the banks. ARGHHHHHHHH...

The wedding was beautiful on Saturday. We couldn't of asked for a nicer crisper fall day. The bride looked gorgeous and the party ran long. They paid extra of course but still, it's exhaustign to have them party until 1am and then have to pick up and clean up at that hour. Sunday I was a vegetable. I went to my mom's house, planted my ass on her couch and let her mother me the whole day. We watched movies, looked through wedding magazines and ate junk all day long...

Today is horrific. It's 3:41pm and I'm barely having a chance to sit at my desk and turn on my computer. I've been pulling orders all morning and then going through the PILES of mail that she had neglected to open last week since she knew she was leaving. AWESOMENESS...

Michelle - your sunday sounded like fun! It sounded like my sunday but in reverse, he he he. My mom made us cinammon rolls and eggs and bacon too!

Judy - sorry about your knee and your DELL!! that sucks! I had a dell and it lasted us many many years before we finally had to put it to rest last year. Remember when I was having so many computer problems?? I got me a cheap no brand but it works good!

Pammy - saw you great pics on FB. Your hair looks good! And you look good too!! Everything looked like so much FUN! We go to the Pride parade here in Houston and we always have a blast...

Jane - sorry about your computer problems too! You need to take it in to Best Buy and they'll do a diagnostic for you and tell you how much it would be to fix it...

Didn't you just love Tim's cakes?? He's awesome. And so affordable! I can't wait for ya'll to try it!

Hmm, what else??? That's about it... I'm pooped and ready to go home but still have massive amounts of work left. I will probably have to work late today tomorrow and wednesday....

Kisses, love ya'll!

Haydee, sounds like the wedding was perfect!! Do you have dishes to do or is it just throw away, wipe down things, etc....? What do you wear? Do you have a uniform or just nice clothes?

I am getting ready to do my homework for my investment club, I just need to buckle down and do it!! Does that sound familiar Michelle! I don't want to do my homework!!!!!!!

Take care of your knee Judy!!

One of these days Pam, one of these days I am going to surprise you and write on your wall!!

Michelle, I just love your avatar!!! Every time I see it, it brings a smile to my face!!

I have an 8:00 meeting in am and you know how much I hate mornings!! I am so spoiled!!!

Have pleasant dreams!

"Michelle, I just love your avatar!!! Every time I see it, it brings a smile to my face!!"

Thanks, Janie! It's fun seasonal silliness! So glad you enjoy it!

The beef veggie Soup was a BIG hit last night... the kids loved it... & actually gave me a standing ovation!! Now that's something you don't get every day as a Mom!! I don't know who originally posted it... but thank you!!

More work work work today... I got a voice mail yesterday from a professor @ Bryn Mawr College who's looking for an editor for a textbook on women & money & I was recommended to her... will call her back today! Sounds interesting...

Haydee... sorry you're so busy... don't they know you have a wedding to plan?

Judy... sorry 'bout your 'puter! How was the church meeting?

Janie... that is a great book title! Is the book as good?

Pammie... What's on our agenda today?

Make it a great day, everyone! Smooches!

Hey girls~

Home today...a bit under the weather and a bit of need to grade papers and a bit of exhaustion from the Pride flue and a bit of this and a bit of that. There is no LUCY on today...will break out the DVD's later!

Have a great day...pop in later!

oxox

Pamela - wish i was home with youuuuuuuuuu. Hope you get to feeling better. Lucy will help!

Michelle - is the veggie Soup on the recipe thread? Did you have to make it in a slow cooker?? Ima have to try it... I've been gaining weight because i've been to busy to cook so we eat junk! Juan has gained a few pounds too. Ugh. I need to get my sh%t together!

Janey - the wedding we had on Saturday paid extra to have the china and the real glasses so yes, it was extra extra work. We have staff for all that but still, I have to be there to supervise. I don't wear a uniform just a nice outfit. I always always wear black ballet flats and then usually black slacks and a nice shirt or a black skirt and a nice shirt. I make the staff wear black slacks and white shirts. For my wedding I am making them wear a little black vest too. Just looks more formal.

Where oh where is Judy this morning! OH yes, her laptop is on the fritz!

Hope everything is good with you!

Laura, oh Laura, how is my baby? He better now that his first little tooth is in??

So last night I got out of here late and then I still had an appointment with a bride at the house. So i'm rushing to get there and she STANDS ME UP! I was so pissed! That is so inconsiderate of people. I'm in that huge house all by myself at 7:30pm. She sucks...

oh and YAH, don't they know I have a wedding to plan! My gosh, everything should just stop so I can concentrate on my big day! he he he he... Wouldn't that be wonderful??

Pammie's playing hooky... Pammie's playing hooky! :)

I think it is, Haydee... I know I got it from someone on here... I think it was Terri... if it's not on the recipe thread, then I can e-mail it to you... wherever it came from, I copied it into a Word doc w/other yummy-sounding recipes... Yes... in the crock pot... so *very* easy, figure-friendly, and tasty, too! :)

Phew... Just the appendixes to go on this book & then I'll ship it out of here! :tongue2:

yeah, email it to me please. i'll pick up the stuff for it tonight and turn on the crock pot in the morning so we can have a hot meal for dinner tomorrow. tonight we are having something with ground turkey because that's what i'm defrosting in the fridge right now.

any ideas? ground turkey, easy peasy?

Just sent it!

Here's a funny... I typed "mmmmm" in the e-mail & the spell-checker suggested "Mammy" as the correct word! It cracked me up! :tongue2: I can't say -- or think! -- that word w/out an Al Jolson accent!

Please post the new Mammy Soup (I've coined it!) receipe on the thread!!! sounds yummy...and I love the crocker!

Back to grading!