Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinking Violets - Part 5!

Haydee, that wasn't halloween with Charlie dressing up!! That makes me laugh though!! He was one of three contestants in the Mr Leather contest. Too funny!!

I am working tomorrow and then going over to my parents. I am becoming very reclusive!! I am bad!!

Wow, last and first to post, that doesn't happen very often!!

Good Morning!!

THE SUN IS SUPPOSED TO SHINE ALL DAY TODAY AND TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope we are not blinded it has been about 2 1/2 weeks since we have seen it!!

I hope everyone has a great safe weekend/halloween!!!!

Good morning, Violets...

It's a different world out there this morning. We had blustery winds all night and the trees are bare. Makes a big difference in the landscape! It rained all night too. Radar shows more rain headed our way today. It's going to be a really wet Halloween. At least I don't have to worry about left over candy. I bought little Halloween bags of pretzels and blow pops to hand out. Blow pops do not tempt me and the pretzels don't either.

Bob leaves in a couple of hours to head downstate to his meeting. I'm going to head to the walking track at the ice rink today and start pumping up the exercise so I don't kill myself on Thursdays at Zumba.

Off to find some Breakfast. Everyone have a great day!

Happy Halloween Lovelies!!!!!

Yes we had horrible storms and wind last night.. and now it's just dark and dreary.

Good afternoon, Violets..

I just got back from walking 1.65 miles at the mall. I got to use my mp3 player for the first time and I love it. I walked a mile and then had a cup of chicken dumpling Soup (left 3/4 of the dumplings) and then walked the .65 miles. Then went to Gordon Foods and got some chopped spinach, breakfast burritos, chicken tenderloins and for a special treat while Bob is away kinda dinner... lobster claws. Claws and spinach for supper. Sounds delish to me!!

I am going try walking at the ice rink later this afternoon. I have to remember to take some gloves cause they keep it cooooold in there.

Everyone enjoy the day!! It's beautiful here right now. Sun is shining, it's 45 degrees, wind is blowing... it's definitely FALL!!

Which reminds me.. don't forget to set your clocks back tonight!!

Hey Girls...

This is the first time on the puter since yesterday at 3:30pm! Had a BLAST last night. Went w/ new friends to apps and drinks at Midnight, then off to the homecoming game...kicked ass 53-7...then downtown to different place had more drinks and eats!

Then up at 6am and off to the gym. Played w/ Klausy, showered, off to breaky w/ Stef and Bob! Then picked up my degree w/ the prof. frame...LOOKS GREAT!!! Went to TJ Maxx and bought some cute shoes! I took some pix...will post later. Then home to do some this and that...and check in w/ my girlies!

Going downtown to Gay Street tonight. They are blocking off the street...and it should be fun.

HAVE A SAFE AND FUN HALLOWEEN AND I HOPE ALL THE BABIES HAVE FUN AND ENJOY (BIG AND LITTLE BABIES). Holidays are more magical through kids eyes!

xooxoxox

What a bummer this Halloween turned out to be. I only had 4 trick or treaters. I have a barrel of pretzel bags and a bag of blow pops left. I gave the other barrel and bag to Nathan to take in to work.

Bob is not here so I'm all alone with the doggies and cat.

Joe had to work and his car is not running so he has mine and didn't get to bring Ethan over. I got a picture on the cell phone, but that was it.

Not a good evening at all.

Awww Grady is too cute, especially with that red nose!!!

I can't believe that long hair poking out. Why's my baby bald?!

I had more trick or treaters than ever. FIrst time I ever RAN OUT of candy.. and by candy, I mean goldfishes. I was shocked to see, little kids would squeal and go "GOL-FEESHIS!" when I gave it to them, some even did little dances. I think they like those better than candy LOL. I would eat all the candy if I bought candy, so tried something new this year. Think I started a new tradition.

Now, Carson is in bed by 6 at home, no matter what... some reason at mom's on Sat.'s he is up till 8pm. So she called and said she had him out on the porch with her, and he loved the costumes, and apparently would turn away from the darker looking costumes. She said it wasn't intentional, but someone went "Ohhh HI BABY" and Carson mimicked her and said "HI". I wish I was over there for that!!

Me and Russ are playing video games together, having a lot of fun. Taking a short break to re-caffinate.

Hope you all had fun!!

Oh and one person came to the door dressed as "a poor hungry college student" and I said "Good thing I'm giving out goldfishes!" hah hah.

Edited by FairyFacade

Good evening!!

I am so glad I get an extra hour of sleep!!

Not much to say tonight, went to parents they had no trick or treaters then went grocery shopping, it took me forever, but used a lot of coupons and saved some serious cash!!

My sister said Dylan who is 2 was a dragon also...I didn't see pics yet! We had a fair amount of T&t'ers...still too much candy left...well I had an interview with Weight Watchers the other day....I have to be within 10 lbs. of goal weight to be hired....as of Weds. I was 15.8 away, today, well before I opened the candy, I was 12.2...I'd be doing receptionist, at meeting centers and maybe some church meetings...I guess they also have kiosk at the mall, selling products...we'll see, need to do something....Well Halloween is over here.....now it's NOVEMBER....ugh....

Good morning, lovely Violets..

It looks pretty nice outside right now. At least it's not windy nor raining. I'm getting ready for church. Our pastor is on vacation.. thank God!! and we have a sub who is really, really good. I'm looking forward to going today. Bob is still in Lansing and will be back by 5 tonight. Then he is officially done, done, done with his Conference job. Now onward to see what happens next. Monday we are calling about a dumpster and we are really going to do some serious cleaning and pitching.

Gotta run and get my hair and make up done. I sound like a movie star, don't I??:scared2::lol:

Mae.. kudos to you for being that close to goal!!! Wooo hooooo!! You'll have that job in no time. Wish I was closer to goal, but maybe this walking will help now that I have my head back on track with eating.

Everyone have a great day!! Be good to yourselves.

Hi Girls~

Can not believe it is NOV???? Life is short and time does fly! Another busy month for us. Next weekend is PRIDE and the following weekend is a wedding in LA and then the following weekend is ANOTHER wedding here, then turkey weekend (w/ Lipo on the wed. before)...then santa claus comes! I love this time of year...just wish I wasn't so busy.

I was going to try Laura's diet coke roast but chickened out after we invited some friends over for pot roast and football. They may or may not show... I need to make it w/ a smaller roast too (diet coke) cause this one is GRANDE. Thanks for the texts Laura...I promise to try it soon!!!

Off to the market...the longer I dilly dally...the longer the list gets. There is a segment on Precious on my sunday morning show. Precious is the movie coming out this week from the book Push I read. I can not wait to see this movie...the book was tough to get through (and it was short)...looking forward to the movie so much.

blahblahblah...haha, sorry!

xoxoxooxox