Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinking Violets - Part 5!

Now we are cooking w/ gas! Looks good...man, Haydee...imagine all the "help" you would get from us if we lived closer!:thumbdown::eek::thumbup:

Ok, ok... now I see how it should be... something like this?...

[ATTACH]17952[/ATTACH]

With joyful hearts

the Shrinking Violets

(those bodacious babes in "The Bubble-ator")

invite you to rock Houston with them--

& special Michael Jackson impersonator

all the way from the streets (& Italian restuarants) of Alabama --

at the rollicking weekend-long Violet Bash

at the long-awaited, much-anticipated, oh-my-gosh-it's-finally-here wedding of their beautiful friend

Martha Haydee

and

Juan Miguel Lara

Dance with each Vi at least once, receive a coupon for a

Free, all-you-can-eat Breakfast at Denny's!

Limited Time Offer!

post-214707-13813138823849_thumb.gif

oh pleeeeaaaaseeeee, pleeeeaaseeee can I do my invites like this?? EVERYONE far and wide will want to come!!!

Good evening, Violets..

Stop the presses...!! Let the Violets handle the invitations. Looks like Michelle has a handle on it. What a hoot!!!

I just got back from Zumba and OMG!!!! I definitely feel old! It was great fun and I could so see PamELa and Haydee doing it. My knee wasn't happy with me and I need to look for a brace for next time. I also have to remember to take something to drink with me. Definitely a good workout, though! There were about 15 of us.. all ages and sizes. That was the best part. None of us looked out of place. I couldn't do the whole hour this time. I would have had to dial 911.

Looking forward to Project Runway tonight and sleeping in tomorrow. No Ethan till noon.

Everyone have a good evening. sleep well. I'm off to ice my knee.. :thumbdown:

Too funny, I love the last one Michelle, with the coupon for Dennys!!

Made me laugh!!

I like the first one Haydee!! But I am like Pamela, both are great! You couldn't go wrong with either!!

I hope Pamela is enjoying the show!!

Alright I am going to get in my jammies and vegge, is there an e on vegge? Is there a correct spelling, is it even a word, should I shut up now?????????

I like them all!!

Tough decisions, Haydee!

Watching a show on Animal Planet about werewolves.... kinda strange -- hope I don't have nightmares!!

Suz

OMG..that was too funny Michelle!

Judy, so glad you enjoyed the class. Keep ice on it...next week, you'll nail it.

The movie was beyond great! I mean outofthisworldgreat. Rated PG, all done on a stage...and beautiful. It is only him working...and work he does. His talent is immeasurable...he really OWNS everything he does. Sooo much better than like the Brittney shit she lip syncs...he is a real talent. Sus cried through it all...I teared up a few times, but enjoyed the whole thing and it made me feel great! Perhaps it was the margie we had after...but something made me feel great:wink:

peaceout girls

Pamela, your the first person I know that has seen it, what a great review!! Makes me want to see it. Was it really crowded?

Well another day to fight with my insurance company over this stupid c-pap machine!!

I hope everyone has a GREAT weekend!!!

Have fun? at all the weddings Haydee!! Doing all those I bet you know what you do and don't want at the reception!??

HAPPY SPOOKY FRIDAY!!!

I am so excited for the extra hour of sleep! I woke up at 4:30 and asked Susanne, 'WHAT DAY IS IT?" Tough week...glad it is over!

Tonight we are going to the high school Homecoming game!!! First are drinks and appetisers at Blame it on Midnight, then the game. We are taking the "new girls" we met on Monday night (Shelly and Mel). Should be fun!

As for tomorrow, we are thinking of going down to "gay street" (a real place). They are closing off the street, and gonna be a big ol' gay party!

I have a big roast to cook for Sunday! Looking forward to that too.

Have a great spooky safe weekend...enjoy the extra hour Sunday morning!

xoxoxoxo

Oh yeah...

Laura~ What is Carson gonna be for Halloween??

Judy~ What are Grady and Ethan gonna be?

Michelle~ Is dd gonna be a hippie for the big night? Does ds partake, or just eat the goodies?

Any violets dressing up? I am wearing the pirate hat and skull shot glass to work...but that is it for me!

Good morning, Violets..

Laura... you ok???

Well, it's raining here once again. grrrrrr. Leaves are still covering the ground. We decided not to rake yesterday knowing they would be big wet piles today and wouldn't be able to burn them for days. I sure hope we get them raked and burned before the snow comes. Sure glad we don't live in Colorado!!!

Ethan is going to be a skeleton for Halloween. If you remember, Grady was called Dragon when Kris was carrying him. We found a purple dragon costume at a garage sale last summer. Purple is Kris's favorite color so it was a sign that that was what Grady was to be for Halloween. Can't wait to see them both. The Bobster will be downstate at his last meeting for his job that ends tomorrow. It's an overnighter so he won't be here for Halloween or church on Sunday. Bummer...

No Ethan today and I'm having lunch with one of my church friends so we can both vent about what's happening there. Then to Walmart to get a brace for my knee so I can Zumba next Thursday.

Off to find some breakfast. I slept in until 9 this morning.. wooo hoooo!!

Everyone make it a great day. Be good to yourselves.

Happy Friday. I love, love, love Halloween with all of the festivities. I am also so pleased that I now have a small child to enjoy it with, lol. My 17 year old has been much to sophisticated to enjoy it much for several years now, lol.

Ayla will be a zebra. She looks absolutely adorable in her costume. I will be taking some other friends around with me from house to house.

Ayla will not actually trick or treat but she will get to enjoy all of the eye candy with the colorful costumes while we are walking on the street, lol.

I started my capstone MBA course on strategic management last night. I went to work at 8 AM, signed a new lease over lunch and didn't have time to relax, left work to drive to school at 5:00 and arrived at 6:05 (class starts at 6:00) and class finished 1 hour early at 9:00.

I missed dinner and was starving so I went through DQ and got a hot dog which I preceded to eat bunless as I was driving. I thought I was being careful with it, eating slowly and chewing well. I ended up pb'ing into a plastic bag on the highway at around 9:30 at night . . . yuck.

Not a pleasant drive home . . . but the silver lining is that my band must be working, lol.

I think I will need to relearn the bandster rules (or suffer the consequences) after being unfilled for most of a year.