Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinking Violets - Part 5!

It's true, I was 280.8oz last night, 280.1oz this morning, and 279lb tonight. Mwhaha, bye bye 280.

Just wanted to say hi everyone

Laura, congrats on your new port, you will do great

Good evening!!

I am going to meet Suzanne at Columbia tomorrow, it is about a 2 hour drive for both of us. It will be fun to see her!! I was actually supposed to go to Kansas City this weekend, but was too poor!, so I am meeting her halfway and having lunch. Don't know if I will shop much, of course that is when you find the most stuff when you have no money!!

Laura I hope you are feeling better and LOVE your new picture of Carson!!

I hope everyone is having fun!!

Hi Jennifer!!

Good Morning!!

Woke up extra early this morning with bad allergies. Maybe I am blowing so much I will lose weight?

Off to jump in shower and meet Suzanne!!

Pamela did you go see This Is It?

Good morning, Violets..

Enjoy your day, Janie!!

We are up and getting ready for church. Then we'll start the long trek home and hope to arrive by 9 tonight. It's a long drive, but I just sit and ride and read and sleep. Kris and Bob do all the driving.

The K-Wings (home team) won the hockey game last night. I just went along for the ride. I really don't see any sense in hockey. But at least I got to spend time with the grandkids.

Everyone have a relaxing Sunday. See you tonight.

I've been blowing about 2lb of snot every morning now since I was 6m pregnant. I can vouche, that doesn't help with weight loss :thumbup:

I am too tight right now, I am hoping it's just swelling from surgery..I can't hardly get liquids down, I am having to take teeny tiny sips and maybe 1oz at a time. I have been getting nauseated and waking up choking. Ugh. Paired with the pain it's not making for good nights. Toughing it out..

Morning girls~

Laura, I've been meaning to ask how your doing! Glad your on the other side of the surgery...and I read your already 7 down!!! Man o man! But make sure you are not too tight for too long!

Janie, we are going to see it Thursday and Sunday this week! We are both really looking forwward to seeing it...Susanne is beside herself. Being European, she LOOOVVVEEESSS MJ! They have an obsession w/ him...far more than many American fans! You did hear he died right? Have fun today.

Judy, you can read in the car??? Man, I can't even text in the car...instant sick! Travel safely!

Michelle...whatcha up too. Did you see our sunday am show? All about weight, obiesity, blahblahblah...and I am about to kick Valerie Bertonelli in the shins....WE GET IT...YOU LOST 40 POUNDS...BIG FU*^ING DEAL! (bitter much?)

Hiya Haydee!oxox

Ok...off to the market, then football, spaghetti, grading papers and reading The Help! It is taking me a long time, but it is not about the race...but the journey!

I'll text ya'll our new art work above the dining room table! It looks great!

HAVE A GREAT DAY!

xoxoxoxo

Good Morning... or is it technically afternoon already?

I did not see our Sun morn show yet... it's dvr'd... had to take DD to her re-scheduled poms performance during the 1/2 time of the re-scheduled football game... so there went my precious Sunday morning routine... coffee, paper, & CBS Sunday Morn show! wah.

Back home for a quick lunch & then out to the Stable store so DD & shop w/all her b'day cash...

Then back home & a load of work that I've been slacking on that needs to get done...

We're having DD's fav dinner tonight: corned beef & cabbage/pots/carrots... it's already in the crocker! Man I love that invention!

Make it a good one!

Pam... love the pics of the new table set... love it!

Laura... take care... sip sip sip!!

Judy... travel safely!

Hey Janie...how was your day w. Susie???

Made spaghetti w/ zuccini in it...and whole wheat pasta...mmmmmmmm. Now watching football, grading papers and reading the Help!

aaahhh

I am gonna pop in later...wanna know how it went today!

Today was fun! Although I did have a nose problem and dripped and blew, I don't care what you say Laura I blew some serious poundage out of my nose!!!

We met at Olive Garden and ate and then went shopping at the mall in Columbia, but half way into the mall trip I pooped out, poor Suzanne had to listen to me bitch and moan about my nose, the disgusting sound of blowing, and the fact that my nose and eyes were red. People probably thought I was crying. We had fun and Suzanne was a good sport.

They had closed the Wendys down in St. Louis about 7 or 8 years ago, and on my way home I stopped and got a frosty for dinner, I got out of my car, then dropped it, picked it up, then dropped the other thing I was carrying, picked that up and the frosty, and dropped the frosty again, this time the lid came off and it went everywhere, so I set my bag on my car, and when I picked up my frosty as well as I could I picked up the bag I had set on my car, and forgot my car was wet from rain and the bottom fell out causing my dinner to land on the parking lot!!! I swear is someone was watching they had to be rolling on the floor!!

Off to see what I can fix for dinner!!

Good evening, Violets..

It feels sooooooooooooo good to be home again! We left this morning at 11:30 and got home at 9:30. We stopped at Sam's Club and had dinner at Outback Steakhouse. Bob and I split a meal. Tomorrow starts a new week and a new resolve. This weekend was a total bust. I won't even tell you the awful stuff I ate!!! Thursday is Zumba day and

I can't wait!! Laura.. glad to hear your surgery was successful. Be careful with the restriction though. Don't let it be too tight too long.

Janie.. Glad you had a good time with Suzy. Do you think someone was trying to tell you something with all the food dropsies?? :thumbup:

Off to bed.. just finished watching Desperate Housewives and The Girls Next Door. Tomorrow is hospital shift day and a meeting in the morning and Community Chorus in the evening. Don't know if we have Ethan or not tomorrow.. haven't heard a word from Joe.

And yes, PamELa.. I can read in the car. I got though a couple chapters of the new book, plus read People, Star and Woman's World.

Everyone have a good evening... sleep well!

Well this is another night waking up choking on puke taste and still can't get a sip of Water to STAY down. Going to call my doc in the morn and drive down there. Ugh! Wonder how he's going to get to the port through all these steri-strips.

Ugh Laura, waking up w/that feeling/taste is the worst... :thumbup: Sorry for you!

Glad the travellers are all home safely.

Pam, interesting artwork! I can't tell what's on what looks like wires... it looks 3-D... like different objects?? It looks cool, whatever it is, and also looks great over the new table.

Last night my MIL told me that T'giving dinner (+ a day on either side at least) is out my house, w/them & BIL's family. We're the middle point. But I was hoping that we'd all go to the IL's & I'd get a break. Gotta start making a "cleaning plan of attack" and menus.

Make it a great day!

Laura.. you're definitely too tight. That pukey taste is absolutely the worst thing for me. I hope you can get it taken care of today.

It's raining here once again. Temp is 47 so it's not going to be that bad today, but definitely a sweater day.

I have my hospital shift this morning and then a church type meeting and then rehearsal this evening. I'm going to make my hamburger Soup again today. It just feels like that kind of day.

Off to dry my hair and get dressed and think about Breakfast. Michelle.. we have Thanksgiving at Kris's now so all I have to do is provide some of the food. So much more enjoyable for me!

Hope everyone has a great day! Be good to yourselves.