Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinking Violets - Part 5!

Oh, I just unclicked the "show your signature" box before I submitted my reply... I figure no one wants to see that I've lost NO lbs EVERY time I post, lol!

That was nice to get your mom netflix!

I didn't know you could click and unclick!! Maybe in 2011 I will figure that one out!!!

Off to work!!!!

Have a good day!!!!

argh janie! I missed you this morning! the one time i don't get on here first thing and you're chatting up a storm! What was so difficult with your mom's netflix present? I wanted to get that for one of my cousins but not if it's gonna take me three years to figure out...

And also, I'm so sad about you not being able to come to my wedding. Although I completely understand your situation. I wish things were better for you and not just so you could come here. Hope things turn around for you soon. I will make sure that I keep ya'll informed of all the details that way it seems like you are right there with me the whole time!

Michelle - awww, you're such a good mom. She will be so surprised to see that she is getting more presents! Your baby is growing up! A training bra already! awww!

Laura - OMG, Carson looks so adorable in that green striped hoodie. Seriously seriously you need to pimp him out to Ralph Lauren baby or something. DO IT!

Judy - AWESOME JOB of staying on plan. WHY OH WHY is your husband bringing cakes and Cookies into the house. Sounds like my Juan. These men are so bad! LOL. Juan doesn't understand that just because he is skinny and doesn't have a weight problem that that doesn't mean that he's allowed to eat whatever he wants in front of me. I will trample over him to get to his food, LOL...

Pamela - Sorry about your long day! I still can't imagine in my head how your big 6 seater table is gonna fit in the same space as your little 4 seater table. Or maybe i'm thinking the current table is smaller than it actually is?? Oh and I'm ashamed to admit that I bop along to Miley's songs too. I can't stand her but man, one of her songs come on and i'm dancing in my chair, LOL.

OH and LAURA!! Good luck today!!

Ok, I emailed ya'll about my dress. I seriously seriously thought this was gonna be such a big process. I thought I was gonna have to go to several places and try on hundreds of dresses. I tried on the very first one and I loved the silouette. LOVED IT. But didn't like the fact that it wasn't a sweetheart neckline. Then I tried on the second one and JUST LOVED IT. But it was the same silouette as the first one and I wanted to try more. So I tried on great big ballgowns, poufy cupcake ones, ones with lots of shirring and lots of bling, but I kept coming back to the 2nd one. And each time I put it back on and walked back out to the viewing room my mom and my sisters would gasp. After 3 times of this I just said, ok, I LOVE LOVE LOVE this dress. Then the sales lady asked me what was missing for me and I told her I wanted more bling. More sparklyies. So she found another dress from the same designer that had tons more sparklies and beading and silver thread designs but still had the same silouette, the same gathering under my boobs, the same neckline. And as soon as she walked in the room with it we all gasped. I said, "THAT's MY DRESS!". I'm so so so happy. This is just getting more and more real everyday.

Hey Girls~

I just started my conference w/ my Iraqi parents in Spanish...oooo boy!

Michelle...HELLO...my bday is july 9 and I love choc. chip pancakes (well, actually, I don't...but I LOVE sprinkles and all the other stuff)! DD is lucky to have you!

Jane, how is your mom doing w/ the ankle? I haven't done netflix yet...dont have time to watch the tv shows I want.

HAYDEE...OMG...i can not WAIT to go home and see the pix. you DID email us the pic right??? I am stuck at work and can't check from here. my work email is

plastname@psusd.us if you can send it here...or too my phone!

Judy...sorry to hear about the weather, I would need I LOVE LUCY for sure w/ 2 rainy days in a row.

Well, I am gonna do some speed lesson plans so i can read my book before more parents come.

ttfn

Good evening, Violets..

I'm back from flute rehearsal and am almost all packed for our trip tomorrow to see the grandkids. Day 4 of good eating didn't turn out perfectly, but I don't think it was too bad. I had 1 egg and 1 slice of toast for Breakfast, 1 cup of Russian Soup for lunch, a small serving of lasagna for supper. BUT, I had 1/3 of a donut and 1 large molasses cookie. Darn sugar!! But considering what I have been eating, I'm not going to beat myself up over it. I did fine the rest of the day and will start all over with Day 1 tomorrow.

I'm anxious to see our other grandkids this weekend. I'm also anxious to get away from church at least for a week. The newest crap is now a staff retreat scheduled for Nov. 10. 8:30 a.m. - 1 p.m. Mind you, I am staff only in the fact that I am paid. I don't have much interaction with the pastor and don't see him on a day to day basis like the other staff. But I have to give up my babysitting and my noon luncheon that day to go to a stupid retreat that I know is going to be one of those touchy, feeling experiences that don't mean a thing. Can you tell I'm bitter and pissed about this??

Off to watch tv for awhile and then read some more of The Help. I'm getting close to the end of it and am really enjoying it.

Everyone have a great evening. sleep well. Will check in tomorrow and the rest of the weekend when I can.

Good evening!!

Haydee, first let me say I love, love, love the dress!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It is a beautiful dress and you look simply glowing in it!!!! You really do!!

You know the problem with Netflix is the same problem that I have with Facebook and youtube etc.... I can't get on. Then I had to call and of course I think I got a foreign person (imagine that!). It could have been me, my computer, that guy or a combo of all the above. My mom said it wasn't hard registering.

Haydee I am not saying I am not going, just maybe not. I might go ahead and book the hotel, because that is easy to cancel if needed. Airfare is another story.

Judy was I rushing Christmas too much with my ticker? I see you have a new one! Ihave been very bad lately on the diet wagon. Has anyone ever heard of Seattle Sutton? I don't hink it is just local, but not real sure.

Well I hope everyone has a great night and pleasant dremas!!

Jane... you have yours set for 30# by Christmas which is great!. I'm going to do 10# and I want to lose that by Thanksgiving, so that's why I changed to the turkeys. :unsure:

Have not heard of Seattle Sutton. I'll have to look it up online.

I want to book my room asap, but I need to make sure we're all agreed on the Comfort Suites..

Good luck Laura...we love you and are sending you tons of purple power!! Text us or post when you can! oxoxxoxo

Wooo hooooo, Laura!!!! Today is the day!!

We are leaving to go downstate, but I'm taking the laptop so can check in this evening. Someone text me and let me know everything is ok with Laura.

Have a great weekend, everyone!!

Hey girls~

Good luck Laura!

Be careful Judy!

LOL @ Michelle...guess the email message was not received!

Min. day today and then I leave at 11:30!!!!! I need to go to chiro...back still hurts. Not too bad, but still hurts and will hurt more as the day wears on!

I'll pop in from work! I sent ya'll an email...and AM GETTIN' CITED!:w00t::lol::closedeyes: