Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinking Violets - Part 5!

Go Diego Go!! too cute! Carson will be watching that soon Laura!

Speaking of maternity, we had the biggest scare this month! My period was one week late and I'm never late. I'm always like clockwork! We are always extremely careful but one night last month we weren't so so much. So then ever since then I've been worrying and stressing about it and then on the day that my period was supposed to come and it didn't I freaked out even more.

We were just in agony over it. We want to start a family so bad but not like this. I didn't want to be 7 months preggo at my wedding! I finally took a pregnancy test, said it was negative and I was finally able to relax. Once I did I started the very next day, LOL. It was just all the stress!!!

Judy, are you getting the snow my aunt is telling me about in Northern Indiana?? It seems really early to me....

Off to deliver a tax return to a friend.

(Going to post this everyday so no one misses it)

Ok, PM me if you want to join the list. Unless you moved since Last Christmas, or did NOT participate last year, you don't need to send me your addy. Just send me some likes and dislikes that are relevant to someone who would buy you something.

Get this to me by Oct. 21, that is when I will send out SS picks!

------

Carson already watches certain cartoons, he likes em!

We watch Handy Manny, Special Agent Osso, New Mickey Mouse Club, Little Einsteins, and Imagination Movers.

They all have horrid songs that are in every dang episode that get stuck in my head. But when Carson wakes up at 5-6am, I put on Disney channel since they don't have commercials and we watch cartoons for a couple hours.

Go Diego Go!! too cute! Carson will be watching that soon Laura!

Speaking of maternity, we had the biggest scare this month! My period was one week late and I'm never late. I'm always like clockwork! We are always extremely careful but one night last month we weren't so so much. So then ever since then I've been worrying and stressing about it and then on the day that my period was supposed to come and it didn't I freaked out even more.

We were just in agony over it. We want to start a family so bad but not like this. I didn't want to be 7 months preggo at my wedding! I finally took a pregnancy test, said it was negative and I was finally able to relax. Once I did I started the very next day, LOL. It was just all the stress!!!

Working out can delay periods also. (gym workouts, not the kind you do in bed):thumbup::tt2::sneaky:

Judy, are you getting the snow my aunt is telling me about in Northern Indiana?? It seems really early to me....

Off to deliver a tax return to a friend.

We had one episode of "snain" the other day.. raining and snowing, but nothing since. We've had snow in October before, but I'm hoping it holds off until December!! Wishful thinking on my part.

Ahhh, how i wish for cooler weather! It's supposed to be high 80's here again today. Hot and muggy because of all the rain we've been having...

We've been Mid-60's-Mid-70's.. no sun in a while, lots of rain. I love it.

We go to his parents Horseshows this weekend in Decatur (about 20m from here). I love this rainy weather but it's going to suck for barn walking!!

Periods can be late for all kinds of reasons. And preg tests can not work until you're 6 weeks+.. and you can have periods while preg.. Learned all kinds of stuff in my pregnancy books :thumbup:

Can't wait for Haydee to get preggers. Perhaps, IF WE PLAN IT RIGHT, you and Laura can be/get preggers together!! (or at the same time I should say). I know I would love that!

Tired...boring long day...quick post...gonna read The Help before Sus comes home and we go out to Denny's for the fundraiser!

Haydee would have to wait about 2 years :w00t: Actually I guess 1.5... that's not bad.

So for Halloween I did so good, got goldfish bags & fruit Snacks in little bags... things I would not be tempted to open and eat.

But I get home from work and there's a bag on my door that says "BOO".. with a poem about how I've been Boo'd and.. its a bag of reese cups, kitkats, an a box of chocolates. It's from the mommy group I'm in, a secret santa but with candy........ Now I have to do 2 other people, but I don't know anyone's address??? I'm new to the group. In any event, it would be rude for me not to eat it... right?? I don't want to be rude :scared2:

Yes Laura you are doing the right thing!!

My dvr lets me record 4 things at the same time and watch something different. I have att uverse. On Thursday nights I tape survivor and Flash Forward.

Well off to eat something.

Good morning, Violets...

Lazy, chilly day here today. No Ethan so we'll work out in the backyard and hopefully have it all ready for winter.

The flute performance went well last night except for being in a very low lit, chilly big room. The plus was the chocolate covered strawberries. I needed some fruit. That's my story and I'm stickin' to it!

One week from today, Laura!! Can't wait for you to be able to get back to your losing ways. Except for the strawberries, I've been doing very well on my eating. Just haven't been getting in the exercise like I did when the pool was open. I just can't seem to get motivated yet.

The Bobster got his new red, Dell laptop yesterday so he's a happy camper. I said to him last night.. you realize we are two people with 5 computers, right?? Ahhhh technology. You can see where our priorities lie.

I was very disappointed in Project Runway last night. The wrong person went home. Anybody else watch that show?

Off to find some Breakfast and play some Bejeweled on Facebook. Everyone have a great day. Will check in later.

Yikes... just checked Weather Bug and it's 29 degrees out. No wonder the furnace is running... and running... and running...

Edited by Teachlady

Good Friday Morn from Panera, Vi's~~

No school today (state teachers' convention)... but those crazy soccer coaches moved practice from the afternoon to 8:45am :scared2: so after dropping off DS, DD & I decided to hang out here 'til it's pickup time. She's reading a book, I'm noodling around on the Internet, sipping a ginsing honey tea... mmm... trying to be good!! It's bustling in here! I wonder if it's always like this on Friday mornings?

After we pick up DS, then it's off to the mall for some winter coat shopping -- always a good time! Then DD has her riding lesson. Another busy day!

Everyone make it a good day!

Good morning! I wish I was with Judy or with Michelle today. Anywhere other than here stuck at work...

Laura - I won't be waiting 1.5 years. We are actually hoping for a honeymoon baby. Wellll, we are actually going to start trying in May. I can't wait! I'm so excited!

Judy - I love Project Runway! Don't tell me who left. It's on my DVR for my late Sunday night ....... (okay, i just spent 5 min trying to figure out how to spell "winde down". I still can't do it. help!)

Ever have one of those Fridays where you already feel like the weekend is gone? It feels like that to me. Instead of just relishing today I'm already feeling like the weekend is just gone.

Well, we went to go meet with someone about designing our invites. Total cost was $1200.00 for 120 invites, envelopes, RSVP cards, maps ect... Juan said, NO WAY. So I start looking online this weekend...

I'm having a kolache this morning. So good! I hadn't had one in so long. Problem is...it's not getting stuck. Sighhhh. I need to go get another fill soon.

My shirt that I'm wearing today is a maternity shirt and I didn't even realize it when I bought it. Now that I know I feel like I look funny.

Lol, perhaps your subconsious is doing your shopping for you with the potential of a honeymoon baby. I have to say that I have known several people who had a late TOM while they were gearing up for their wedding. I think it is stress related, lol.

Well . . . last week I was 136 and today I am 140. It is TOM so I have a partial excuse . . . but I can't forget the Cookies, brownies, cakes, rigatoni to die for, chicken, etc., etc., etc. that surrounds time of grief (not to mention my propensity to eat emotionally during times of stress). I also stopped drinking Water and have replaced it with coffee . . . and a lot of espresso. I have the feeling I am not doing myself any favors here, I need to get back on the wagon.

However, I also have to accept that my band has been empty since January so I have made it through most of a year along with a pregnancy and am still at a semi reasonable weight. I get my first fill next week.

Thanks to everyone for their condolences. I really appreciate it.