Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinking Violets - Part 5!

Good Morning V's~

Went to the gym but I tweaked my back moving a table on Monday (after the new carpet) and so I only did 23 min (which hurt the whole time). I came home yesterday and laid on couch w/ my electric stim machine on back, but need it more! Oh well.

What I liked about the weekly cleaning, it freed me up time. I'd rather spend my "extra" time w/ Susanne, or on Facebook or whatever. Now she does most of the cleaning, but I do help often. Well, not really help, but I cook:thumbup: and that is contributing! My defense, I have two jobs and am tired! Or lazy, however you spin it!

Off for another day at work. I'll pop in.

Laura...what is happening w/ the letter?

Miss you guys!

xooxoxox

Good morning, Violets..

It's going to be a busy few days and then I can breathe again. Tonight is choir, tomorrow night, 2 rehearsals, Friday night our concert, Saturday singing at a memorial service for a church member and Sunday another concert. Then the concerts are over until the Peace Concert in October. For that one, I'll be playing flute in our quartet, singing in our group and singing a solo. Busy, busy, busy!!! The Bobster leaves early tomorrow morning so I'm on my own this weekend. First concert of mine that he will miss. But I'm recording it on the laptop so he'll be able to hear it all. I hope!

Cleaning lady?? What's that???? We never could afford one with 4 kids and a pastor's and teacher's salary. My school district had the 2nd lowest pay in all of Michigan. Sooooo I did it all and it wasn't pretty. I remember days when my Mom would show up unannounced at my doorstep on a Saturday morning with a bucket and mop in hand. God bless her, but 7 a.m. on a Saturday??? lol Sure do miss her.

Ethan might come at noon today if Joe has work. We had a real downpour last night and my pool is really full. Ethan and I had a great time in it yesterday and hope to do the same today. Tomorrow, if the weather holds, could be our last day in it. sighhhhhhhh Time to get the trikke out and start riding again.

Off to fix some Breakfast. I made sure I didn't eat anything last night after supper and didn't take my antacid pill. Everything was fine, thank goodness. It will be a late supper tonight after choir so I won't chance it and will take a pill. I don't ever want to experience that acid stuff during the night ever ever again. Can't tell you how much I HATE that!!!

Everyone have a great day. Be good to yourselves!

Good morning!!

Not much to say this morning!!

Nothing wrong.

Sending Haydee and her family good thoughts today!!

Michelle two days!!! Wow!!! I love our countdowns (Thanks Judy!!!!!!!!!!)

The letter... they think they figured out WHO did it; but no proof, so can't act on it (someone had their title they gave themself taken away from them the day before it was sent, then they went out of town that weekend.. letter is postmarked that Saturday from the town they went to).

Sister.. I don't know, I honestly have distanced myself. I try not to be involved, they know how I feel. Terry sent me a great letter about letting addicts find their way (written by an addict). I finally sent it to my mom this week, and I saw she printed it out and gave it to my sister.

I saw them give her allowance Sunday, and I know she is jobless again.... so what can ya do.

It's too bad your parents can't do what you're doing, Laura. But it's so hard. You always think that a parent's love will take care of everything, but often it's not enough. That's where tough love comes in. And it IS tough.

You just wonder how long this can keep going on.

(((hugs)))) to you for keeping Carson safe.

Smithsonian day Saturday, so they offer this free admission pass (for 2 people) to museums across the country.

Museum Day 2009 | Smithsonian.com

Me, mom, Russ, and Carson are going to go to the Space Center and check out the new Saturn exhibit. We've been wanting to go see it since it opened, now we have some sort of excuse to go.. it's free!

Hi girls! Just a quick pop in. My mom did great this morning. She can see clearly out of one eye! She gets the other one done next Wednesday. She's resting at home and basically no other restrictions other than not to lift anything heavy for 10 days...

thanks for all your thoughts and prayers! I'm headed back over there now to see how she's doing.

Hi girls! Just a quick pop in. My mom did great this morning. She can see clearly out of one eye! She gets the other one done next Wednesday. She's resting at home and basically no other restrictions other than not to lift anything heavy for 10 days...

thanks for all your thoughts and prayers! I'm headed back over there now to see how she's doing.

Great to hear the good news!! Isn't it marvelous what they can do now??

Ugh. This chapter is kicking my ass. I have to finish it tonight, so I can invoice & return it tomorrow. Just made myself a pumpkin spice latte to keep me awake.

Ok, here I go, back to it...

I THINK I CAN, I THINK I CAN...I KNOW YOU CAN! Is that good cheerleading? I feel your pain. I have read 2 pages of my great book since I've been back to work.

I got a gift certificate for my graduation...for the Spa!!! Come redeem it w/ me!

Good evening, Violets..

Just ready to head to bed so this is a drive by post. The Bobster leaves tomorrow morning at 5 a.m. to head to the airport for his trip to Cleveland. Ethan comes at 8 and I have two rehearsals in the evening. I was able to get in the pool this afternoon. Ethan's dad picked him up early so he didn't get to go swimming with Gramma. Maybe tomorrow. I'm going to turn the pool heater off tomorrow evening and then drain the pool next week so it can be winterized. Time to open up the hot tub!

I watched Glee for the first time tonight. What a hoot! That's going to be a Wednesday habit for me after choir.

Off to read a bit before zzzzzzzzzzzing. Everyone have a great night. sleep well.

Good evening!!

Have a bad headache and am going to bed!!

Good night and sweet skinny dreams!!

Sleep well, Janie. Hope you feel better in the morning!! ((hugs))

I THINK I CAN, I THINK I CAN...I KNOW YOU CAN! Is that good cheerleading? I feel your pain. I have read 2 pages of my great book since I've been back to work.

I got a gift certificate for my graduation...for the Spa!!! Come redeem it w/ me!

Thank you for the cheers, Pam! I'm almost there... had to take a break to go pick up DS from jazz band... but now I'm back!

I swear that place is taunting me today! I really did look up airfare this a.m.... so beware... you never know when I might call you from the pool w/a mango 'rita in my hand, waiting for you to get off work and come pick me up for Las Casuelas!!