Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinking Violets - Part 5!

Hey Girls~

Judy...that is terrible...so sorry to hear that. I hope you feel better. That sucks that nachos were the reason (or were they)...they are my bestest friend!

Long tedious day here. Came home and picked up a rotisseri (sp) chicken from the store. We were both hungry so we had dinner at 3:30pm. Dishes (what little there were) are done, coffee is made for the morning, and the 3 of us are in the den, under blankets watching the soaps!!! We even danced together to this wonderful slow song that was on the radio...havent done that in a long time!

Laura, OMG, I LOVED the vid of Carson...he is quite a little speed demon and your poor dog, lol!!! I loved it!

Ok girls, gonna enjoy my evenign SANS work w/ my sweetheart! xoxoox

Pamela, hugs on a tough day for you!!

Thanks Judy, I looked at all the pics, cool!!! You looked beautiful in the one with the evening gown.

I didn't see a video of Carson, I guess I will go mope!

Good morning, Violets..

I think I am back in the land of the living. No solid food since 9:00 Wednesday night. Can't even think about food right now. Just sipping on my drink for the time being. I slept 22 hours from Wednesday to Thursday and 8 hours last night. Guess my body was trying to tell me something. Grady will be here today for the day. Then we have a wedding in the evening. Then I'll take him back home and spend the night and most of the day Saturday with him. Sunday afternoon I'll go back and will stay with him until Tuesday afternoon. Kris and Nathan come back Wednesday so then it will be just Ethan and me.

Off to fix my hair and put on my makeup. Everyone have a good day!

Hello!!

I forgot to tell you guys I got a perm yesterday! Don't know if I like it or not, but it is not bad. It is basically the same thing with long layers so my head doesn't look like a pyramid. It is a texture perm, the salesperson was sort of vague about it, so we will see.......

I had really bad reflux last night, first time in a long time, but I think it is from the antibiotics I am taking, because you are supposed to take with food, and I forgot so took it about 2 hours later.

I am off to buy tweezers today!! Hope they have them!!!

Hey Girls~

Set the alarm for 4:30 and it was POURING RAIN!!! We've had rain everyday since Monday. I am ready for it to be over!!

got a meeting pop in later

quiet here today....not much new here, as usual...gonna be rainy weekend turning to snow by Monday....nothing planned...boring are we!

I got tweezers, they are mini ones, and they are sharp! I am not sure how to send them out, but will send them this weekend. So, I have Haydee and Michelle both getting one and Pamela getting 3. If anyone else wants one let me know!! They are nice because they are small. I wasn't real sure about them, but the lady at the supply store said they were real good.

Yeah...my chin hair grows as we speak!!! How much do we owe??? I'll throw a check in the mail tomorrow...provided the rain stops.

Judy and Michelle, tomorrow I PROMISE I will get to the bank w/ your checks!!

Have a happy friday night...and wonderful weekend!!

Hey Pamela, saw your boy Justin on the telethon, all I can say is wonderful!!! Jennifer Hudson was also fantastic. They all were.

It was a very minimal cost for the tweezers, so just add a few extra bucks next time you all donate to something!

Good evening, Violets..

Just got back from a beautiful wedding. It was a small one and started out with a sleigh ride out to view elk. The ride was beautiful. We met out at a great hall that is totally done in "up north" style. All wood, huge stone fireplace, just gorgeous. I played flute for the intro music and sang Ave Maria. Bob of course performed the ceremony. There were about 30 people total. It was the groom's 3rd marriage and the bride's 2nd. The dinner was out of this world. I had a few bites of each thing seeing as how I had not eaten anything since Wednesday night. First course was shrimp cocktail with a pear and apple crepe. Next was chicken Soup, then salad, then crown roast of pork with red potatoes and then a delicious dessert made of cream cheese and powdered sugar with fruit compote and shaved white chocolate. The only thing I ate entirely was the cup of chicken soup. The rest I just had a couple of bites and called it good. I picked up Grady from his other gramma and brought him back home. He's sleeping now and I am going to hit the sack soon as he'll be up early tomorrow. I'll stay here till 3 and then head home to get some chores done before church tomorrow.

Everyone have a great evening. sleep well!!

Good morning!

Hope you had a good nights sleep!!

Pamela, we have your rain, it has rained since last Tuesday, and no forecast for sun.......

Off to work!!!

Hey Girls~

Remind me to teach Klausy the days of the week...He doesn't "get it" that Sat is for sleeping in. Hopefully he'll get it by tomorrow morning.

Well, I WAS going to the gym. Lets just say coffee won out.

Nothing really planned today. I finished my big paper for my boards and have no papers to grade this weekend!!! Gonna see movie I am sure today!!!

Janie~ I love you. Do you like Starbucks?

Watching Lifetime movie now w/ Cheryl Ladd...from '93. Me likey!!!

Have a WONDERFUL weekend everyone. When is Michelle getting back? Judy, was the scale nice to you after being foodless for 48 hrs??

xooxxo

Good afternoon, Violets..

Just back home after watching Grady last night and today. He was great except he didn't want to take a nap this afternoon. I go back Monday night and spend the night and will come home Tuesday afternoon. Grady is actually being very good for not seeing his mommy and daddy for a week. I love it when he laughs and runs to me when I get there. Melts my heart every time.

PamELa... I lost another 2# from not eating, but I'm sure that won't stay off long. I was so thrilled that I had lost 2# on the cruise knowing I ate less than my friend Kathy and I hardly used the elevator so I know I got more exercise than her. So someone explain to me WHY she lost 3# on the cruise???????? I just don't get it. It's very frustrating. She just keeps losing and losing and losing and she eats way more than I do and doesn't exercise. I'll keep plugging on to my goal of being at goal in May, but it sure don't understand why I can't lose like she does.

Off to church to pick out the choir music for February and then do some grocery shopping.

Everyone have a good evening. Michelle should be back Monday, I think. Hope she's having as good a time as we had.

I'mmmmmmmmmm back!

Didja miss me??

All our travels were safe & on-time today... left the hotel @ 9am: taxi to the ferry... ferry to the van... van to the airport... plane to the US... car to home (via pizza place to pick up dinner)... & home by 8pm! Now I'm typing to you w/a cat on my lap!

A wonderful, relaxing time was had by all... will post some pics tomorrow!