Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinking Violets - Part 5!

Judy, if I miss you...Via Con Dias...and party it up sista!

Michelle, what is a greek yougart? 16 g. of Protein is great...where can I get me some of that????

pam, it's by the cottage cheese. It's yummy. I usually have mine with honey.

anywho, how the hell did you do that michelle? no way in heck i could go out with someone and sit there with a greek yogurt. mama mia you are doing good...

today i had fat free yogurt with bare naked granola.

then for lunch i had two grilled chicken legs with a side salad.< /strong>

only 2 cups of Water so far. aaack my water intake is so so bad. I remember when I could do a GALLON a day...

and I've been craving a freaking soda all day... lord help me...

Pam - Vaya con Dios... he he he he

I have this chin hair that's been bothering me for days now... When I'm at home I forget to pluck it but when I'm out and about all I am doing is rubbing my chin (s) feeling it up... I need to attach a post it to my face...

Good evening, Violets..

I'm back from choir and dinner was waiting for me. We had stuffed pork chops and fried potatoes. I had 5 slices of potato and 1/2 the pork chop. Just wasn't hungry. I'm going to have some blueberries with a little cream and call it a night.

I'm getting up early tomorrow so I'll be able to post before I leave, but then it will be a quiet Teachlady until the 18th.

I checked on flights out and it will be $277 for us. I'll get our tickets when we get back from the cruise.

Everyone have a good night. sleep well!!

YEA MICHELLE!!! Keep doing what you're doing. I plan on doing the same!!!!!

Yes, in the yogurt section, there are a couple different brands, the one I got is called... wait a sec, let me go look in the 'frig... Chobani! The greek yogurt feels thicker than American yogurt... & I don't know why it's so much pro, but it's between 14 & 16 grams... try it! It took me a couple times to get used to the different texture, but now I enjoy it!

Ha ha, Haydee... maybe you can "wax" the hair w/the post-it note! :(

No Judy 'til the 18th?? Ack! & then for me it'll be 'til the 24th... 2.5 weeks w/no Judy?? Wah!

I don't know how I didn't cave this afternoon... I know that the thought of having "just 1" tortilla chip or "just 1" forkfull of ds's burritto DID cross my mind... but we had JUST worked out, for goodness sake... I guess it was too soon to go & wreck it for me! Good thing! I am on a roll, that is all I know! & I'll take it!

Ok... off to watch The People's Choice Awards... altho I'm sure no one's speeches will top that Mariah one... what a HOOT!

G'night, dearies!

there was just a commercial/demo on food Network, that Greek yogurt is yogurt that has been strained/drained -all the Water drains out....Have a wonderful cruise Judy...I am jealous...whaat is the other site like Myplate? Hubby is going to drive me nuts counting WW points, he can do calories...the man does not grasp the Portion Control concept!!! Ok, going to bed...have a good night!

Good morning, Violets..

I've been up since 6 and we leave at 9. Can you tell I'm excited???? Got my last load of laundry in and then just double checking everything before we leave. I'm going to be going through withdrawals not being able to check in with my Violets. I'll have tons of posts to go through when we get back. I'm not taking the flip this time, Haydee because a couple that we cruise with always takes videos and he makes us a DVD when we get back. Otherwise I'd have the flip with me for sure.

Everyone have a great week and Michelle, I won't hear from you until you get back from your Mexican get away. waaaaaaaaaaaaa...:smile2:

I'm going to really, really try to make this my first ever weight loss cruise. I vowed not to eat the Cookies and the pastries and to exercise every day. I want to come back weighing less than today's weight. I'll let you know if I accomplish that. My head is back in the game and I CAN do it!!

Love you all... will check in on the 18th!!

Judy~ your gone by 17 min...but have fun! We will miss you! It is NEVER the same w/o you!

Hi everyone, worked out and lifted today...omg, I was sore from Tuesday still...but worked through it...and now am already sore again! It is good for me! Tomorrow is cardio again!

I have a sub for the first 3 periods today due to a training. I'll check in later.

Michelle, I have told EVERYONE who will listen about your children's generous offer. Really...that is awesome! I will put the cash in for them and then will just cash the check.

Tell them thanks sooo much!

xoxoxo

bbl

Judy! We're gonna miss you! Have so much fun! I'm so so jealous!

Pam - You are doing awesome with the excersise! Did you mention you were getting a fill? I thought I read that...

Mae - that is the only website I know to track. I'm sure there are others out there. Try a google search? How's your husband doing as far as weight loss?

Michelle - well whatever will power you found by not nibbling is just awesome!

We had our last "holiday" dinner last night. Thank goodness that's all over... I tried eating just the salad and some of the red Beans but the salad had tons of goat cheese all gushed into and mixed into it. Gross... And the red beans were cooked with pork feet. Umm, not that healthy. So I nibbled on 2 grilled pork ribs. Not so bad I figured. But the kicker was that I had 4 rum and cokes. Full fat coke! ay ya yay...

Freezing my Buns off here today... And my chin hair is still here...

Haydee you need to carry a pair of tweezers in your purse!!!

Snow last night, they made it sound like we were going into the storm of the century. We got 5 inches.

That is so nice of your kids Michelle, that shows real generosity at a young age, and that is what we need more of now!!!!!!

Alright, I am off to work, I have a sore throat, but not bad enough to take today off. Just crabby!!

ugh, i hate those days. where you're not sick enough to stay home but sick enough that your day is just miserable... hope it's not too bad for you...

Hey girls, busy day & now m @ the barn posting from my phone... will leave here & go to ds's new soccer team parent mtng (an hour away) tonight. Always on the go!

Pam I pm'd u back.

Hope u feel better soon janie!

Haydee the drinks sound good but not so sure about the food... lol!

I'm sore from the past 2 days of workouts... no time today... hope I feel less sore tomorrow.

Have a good eve!!

hi, reporting in from the north pole, or so they are making it seem... It's supposed to get down to 23 tonight! EEEEKKKKKKK. Houston is going nutso. Everyone wants to go home early to get into their jammies, LOL.

how's your daughters horse doing? was she gonna get extra training or the horse? dont remember...

my chin hair is driving me nuts!!! I'm sending myself a reminder and my phone will chime at 7pm tonight when I get home so I can go straight for my tweezers... The post it tape is not strong enough to yank it out, LOL...

Haydee, he wants to lose 50# in 12 wks, think he did the pd for pd challenge with Biggest Loser...he has probably about 75-100 to lose, I think, but he doesn't agree-he thinks he'll be too skinny...yeah right...men...he thinks about losing wght and it comes off, he just doesn't think about it often enough or long enough...I have been "hearing" from some of my other Houston email buds...and they are hunkering down too...it has been snowing all day here...supposed to get Yet another foot!JOY, love winter=NOT!:thumbup: