Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinking Violets - Part 5!

I have looked into the school districts jobs a bit, but am sort of scared because they are always cutting back, not enough money, school bond didn't pass, etc...Is this how it works in CA?

It is very very very scary. I don't like change. I have been in a funk the past few days because I NEED to change but don't WANT to.

Just in from swimming with Kris and Grady. Got all my exercising done. The pool temp is 90!!! My heater doesn't have to work overtime to keep the pool warm. The sunshine and the solar panel are doing great job keeping it warm.

I watered all my plants in the backyard. The frontyard plants are in the shade so they don't need as much.

Well, our Canada plans are a little messed up now. Bob has someone dying and if she dies tonight or tomorrow, then the funeral will be Thursday, Friday or Saturday. We are supposed to leave Thursday morning early. sighhhhhhhh I will still go since we have so much money tied up in tickets and the rooms, but he will drive to meet us hopefully before Sunday. It's all iffy at this point.

The typical life of a pastor...

I'm finishing my sandwich and my veggie straws and then off to rehearsal.

Everyone have a good evening!

aahhhh, what a long day.

i'm cooking Beans on the stove for dinner waiting for hubby to come home...

talked to my photographer today and she said it might be as early as next week when i get my pictures. i'm so excited to see them!

while my sisters stayed here at my house they pulled the king mattress off the bed in the guest room and put it in the living room. well we haven't put it back yet. do you know how addictive this can get? come home and lay in bed in the living room? this is crazy! i'm gonna tell juan to put it back tonight when he gets home. this is crazy!

judy - so sorry about your plans. is this the first time this has happened with bob?

jane - woo hoo! i'm so glad you're taking this next step. i know you've been wanting to get into something else for awhile. what about going to an agency? I did that in college and found a good position. They will try to fit you for what you are looking for.

i've got tons of work to catch up on for the wedding business and I don't even feel like it. gross! oh well i better get to work...

aahhhh, what a long day.

judy - so sorry about your plans. is this the first time this has happened with bob?

Oh heaven's no!! It's happened a lot in his 41 years of ministry.

Hey girls~

Haydee, I would LOVE that...but only for a couple of days, lol! It is soooo great to have you back! We missed you!

Judy, sorry about your trip...how far is it for Bob to drive?

Well, the big news here is we are going to Lady Gaga in Vegas on Aug 13th!!! We are staying at the MGM, where the concert is. Very excited about this.

Been very good on the WW, but threw a couple of hotdogs on the bbq and enjoyed every bite. Getting weighed in tomorrow...hope to be at least my pre texas #...hope the hot dogs don't mess me up!

i'm so jealous pam! our lady gaga tickets sold out in 3 minutes. then she scheduled another show, that one sold out in minutes. then she scheduled another show for next april and that one sold out again. :smile2: it's gonna be an awesome show!

well, i had good intentions of cooking tonight. I had the Beans on the stove. but when juan came home he said his mom was cooking so we headed over there. i see alot of that in our future. she lives right across the road from us now. we could walk there if we wanted to. um that works for me!

so we had gorditas filled with beans and cheese. she makes them by hand. it's little pockets made from corn masa and filled with stuff. so yummy!

everyone have a great night! i'm getting sleepy but i got my pics uploaded and i'm gonna see if i can post some before sleep takes over...

Wow, I am just finishing up with the biggest loser and don't know who won yet, but oh my gosh!! Michael and is Ashley look phenomenal!! This is what 7 months can do???

Wow, what a inspiration? Can you be an inspiration by losing weight? Probably not, but you understand where I am coming from!

Haydee those pictures are gorgeous! You and Juan look sooo relaxed!! Have you started back to work? Does it seem possible that it is all over? I bet it seems like a dream!

Weighed in yesterday at WW, lost another pound! Glad I joined cause I just plateaued and was blaming it on everything (thyroid and complete knee replacement), but it was just me I guess. I think I need to be accountable to someone every week.

Good morning, Violets..

Well, not good news on the trip. The funeral is Saturday at 2. It's an 8 hour drive for Bob to meet us and Sunday we are just going shopping and driving back Monday. It doesn't make sense for him to drive all that way just for a day. sighhhhhhhhhh

He's going to check on things today when he gets to the church. Perhaps the other Presbyterian minister can do the funeral, but I'm doubting Bob will opt for that since he's been with the family all through this and to not be there for the funeral doesn't seem right.

I'm going to WW today to weigh in. By my scale I lost the .6, but we shall see when I get dressed and have to go on their scale.

Everyone have a great day. Be good to yourselves.

Haydee, your pictures are beautiful. What wonderful memories you will have!!

Oh..Weather Bug chirped another fire weather watch for us here for today. Bet you guys don't get many of those!!!

Weighed in yesterday at WW, lost another pound! Glad I joined cause I just plateaued and was blaming it on everything (thyroid and complete knee replacement), but it was just me I guess. I think I need to be accountable to someone every week.

Good for you!!!!! Hope I do as well. I'm really loving the point system. I think I am eating more now than I was as a bandster.. AND without the guilt!!

Hi girls~

Haydee, I LOVED the pix...you both looked sooo happy. Can you believe it is over? I can't! Try www.stubhub.com for tix in TX. The Vegas show was sold out for 2 tix together, but I got two together from stubhub and they are great seats. I've used stubhub a dozen of times.

Judy, sorry about your trip! That sucks. Wear light clothes today. I am getting weighed in today too...hoping that it is pre tx weight!

Well, you know I am moving today...at this point it is boring!

Pop in when I can!

xoxoxo