Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinking Violets - Part 5!

Good morning everyone!

Slept like a normal Jane last night.

Heather you must watch Modern Family it is funny. Still laughing about the drumsticks.............

Sounds like we are all hard at work while Haydee and Michelle have a nice break in the action!!! I hope everyone else has a great weekend!!

Hey Girls~

Been busy and am looking forward to a nice weekend. Sat night we are having 3 couples over for dinner and drinky poos!!! Putting a big roasty thing in the crocker, making German noodles, and a big salad, and The Deans! Haydee and Michelle may remember The Deans...Vodka, cran, splash of squirt!!! YUMMY!!!

Other than that is Walden as a new term starts Monday, but students have already popped in. I start addressing 'em this weekend, then next week, it is easier.

Sleep, reading, TV, friends, and my bestest girl...aaaahhhhh WEEKEND!!!

I'll pop in later!

xoxo

I'm here!!

Carson has his 1 year pictures with the fancy photography place today. We're bringing themes this time, we were really disappointed with what they came up with for 6m pics.

So we got a hawaiian shirt outfit, baseball outfit, and jeans and t-shirt. Also bringing baseball props borrowed from my uncle. Going to ask them to do a baseball theme, hawaiian theme, and then something antique-y with the jean & t-shirt.. like him standing up next to a tractor or whatever antique prop we see there.

Edited by FairyFacade

And I am back, finally. Kris and I signed up for WW. And yep, it's $44 a month here. We both got the points calculator and the Member Kit so we're good to go. Then we went and got chocolate sushi and a chocolate cream pie cupcake. wooo hooooo. We're starting tomorrow!

Laura.. you saw Grady's 1 year pics on Facebook. He had the baseball theme and the duck we got him for Easter. Carson is going to be so cute!!

Well.. Joe is leaving in two weeks, just as we leave for Texas. Bob says he needs to be home to say good bye to Joe, but I said NO WAY.. you are going to Texas WITH ME!!! So it begins.. Ethan might be on his way out of my everyday life. I'm going to love him up as much as I can while he's here. sighhhhhhhhhh

He's watching tv right now and Kris and Grady are sleeping on the couch.

Bob is golfing with Nathan and Nathan's dad. Jetta, the big dog totally destroyed one of the flower beds we just planted yesterday. I can't trust her outside by herself!! We'll have to repair that this afternoon.

Off to study my WW material.

Judy -- did I miss something?? Where are Joe and Ethan going?

I took the morning to soak up some Vitamin D. I needed that -- a sunny, warm deck, some ice Water, and a good book.

I think I've found the secret to WW. They give you sooooooooooo much to read, you don't have time to think about eating!!!

I start the program tomorrow. Lots of reading to do tonight. Kris is going to start Sunday. I do know that I have 22 points and Kris has 29 per day. Here we go!!

Judy -- did I miss something?? Where are Joe and Ethan going?

Joe is leaving in 2 weeks for Wyoming. He has a friend there who has a job for him. He's going to go and try it for a couple of months. If it works out, then Jen and Ethan will join him. Good for his family, very bad for Gramma.

Delo..

What are weekly points?? Just had my 5 point breakfast.. 1 egg scrambled with 1/8 cup cheddar and 1 tsp. smart balance butter. Will have a snack in an hour or so.

I guess those are extra points that if you don't use them you lose them. I guess maybe sometimes we overeat and get discouraged, so this is a way to let us not feel guilty and give up, but rather, add those extra points and start again tomorrow. I think it's like 35 a week?