Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinking Violets - Part 5!

Thanks Judy! The items go directly to your house!

Michelle, I will email you the fb link...that is a "good one".

I forgot to mention (sorry I always forget) that Laura, Russ and the Man Child looked FABU in their Veggiesomething shirts!!! There is one pic of the 3 of you and Carson's face is LIT UP! Like he is saying, "look at my cool mommy and daddy!!!" I really loved the pix.

Veggietales! XD

Thanks, we had a lot of fun yesterday!!

Then today we did his 1-year check up and 3x shots. He fell asleep on my shoulder before they came in to do the shots, boy was that bad.

He is above average in height & head circumfrence, and BELOW average in weight.

How did that happen?! Shows how messed up baby sizing is, for a baby that is below average in weight he is wearing size 18m at 12m.

He is 31" and 22lb.

Laura..I just checked with Kris and Grady is 32" and 25# at 13 months. She was told he was above average in height and below average in weight. Go figger.. They both are cutie patooties! And he's also wearing 18m clothes now.

PamELa.. I ordered the summer collection. Now the question is.. where do I put them.. :thumbup:

Never fear.. I'll find somewhere for more flowers. More flowers, less mulch is my motto from now on!

That is a great idea for fund raising! If only I had grass.....

I am now officially back under 300 pounds. No congratulations are in order because I shouldn't have gotten back up there to begin with!!!!!!!!

I sent you all an email with my pics of my makeup/hair trial. Please disregard the huge bags under my eyes. I hadn't had a good nights sleep in a week or more. I am desperetly trying to get into bed at a decent hour starting today. I don't want huge bags for my wedding day.

Oh and has anyone read girl with dragon tatoo? Any good?

Same as Michelle, Amazon recommended the book, but it just doesn't seem interesting, so I haven't opened it yet.

We saw the movie at the film festival and it was REALLY GREAT!!! I came home and bought it for the Kindle. It is hard for me to get into that kind of book, just not my THANG, but the people at the movie (1000 in attendance) ALL read it, and LOVEDLOVEDLOVED it. And there is a part 2 and part 3. It is full of drama. You might like it.

I made it to the gym today and worked out for an hour. I did 15 min on the eliptical and it was wayyy hard...kinda like up hill. But I did it. Then did 5 abs(way different machine) and then spilled my Water. I did upper body, but left SWEATING TO DEATH!!!

Felt good...hopefully I lost that pesky 70 pounds today so I don't have to go back! :thumbup:

xooxoxox

Janie :thumbup::Banane20::sad::Banane20::(:Banane20::):Banane31::woot::sad::Banane20::Banane20::Banane20::Banane20::Banane20: just for you baby!

Thanks, for all your well wishes, again. Can you really be proud of something that you shouldn't be in the first place? Does that make sense? I have a weird mind set I guess!! Hopefully this will be the last time I will ever that #!!!! It's a scary number!! The thing that scares me is that I have said this whole thing before!

Got most of my clothes switched, how can I have SO many clothes, and yet have nothing to wear or fit? I do have some really cute things if I were just about 50 - 75 pounds skinnier. Have you ever seen the show "What Not To Wear"? I think I need to do the show "What CAN You Wear?

Alright off to clean off my bed and hop in it!!

Nite!!