Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinking Violets - Part 5!

Hi Girls~

What the hell am I gonna wear at the wedding??? Gotta work on that! I am sleepy sleepy again...but had such a great weekend! Yesterday we didn't even get out of our pjs! Well, except to go in the cuzzi...it was a great day! I am *thinking (don't get too excited) about going to the gym after school. It is sooo hard to go after so I will wait and see. Waahhh...can't I just be skinny and healthy and skip the gym.

pop in later from work.

Hey from S'bux... m waiting for a friend... she's late... grrrrrr... I m so rushed today & don't have extra time.

I am still fat & don't know what I m going to wear either. I don't think my happy pills r working as I m cranky/sad/annoyed a lot. Especially w/ myself. Sigh.

Post a pic here, please!

Will check back later... do

I feel like an intruder but I looked forwarw to reading your post every day. do you guys all live near each other? u sound like best friends. I live in enterprise al.

Good morning, Violets..

A quick check in...

Hospital shift this morning..

Blood Pressure very good..

Cortisone wearing off in my knee..

Birthday party tonight..

Everyone have a great day!!

Blue~

We don't live near each other but have been bff's since 2007. We are preparing to meet for the 3rd time next month!! In many ways, my violets know me better than people I see daily. These are true "sistahs" and we've seen each other through many ups and downs. I wouldn't trade my girlies for the world. We were just in AL last June...all of us...the day Michael Jackson died.

thanks for the reply.

Blue~

We don't live near each other but have been bff's since 2007. We are preparing to meet for the 3rd time next month!! In many ways, my violets know me better than people I see daily. These are true "sistahs" and we've seen each other through many ups and downs. I wouldn't trade my girlies for the world. We were just in AL last June...all of us...the day Michael Jackson died.

Good Morning!

You know that is so strange Pamela that you say that because I was just talking about that the other day with a customer, I said a bunch of us were getting together and we all finally got in one place, and either you or Laura got a text that said he died and Michelle turned on the tv.

I was looking online for some clothes and found some gold lame stretch capri pants, they were very shiny and very stretchy, I didn't get them, I figured they would look to stunning on me, but if one of you all would like to get them roamans has them.

I tried on capri pants and I can't wear a size 3x too tight, so looking in catalogs and online.

Worked yesterday on a project I am working on.............Seems like I should have gotten more done!

Sheeeeesh, Blue.. if you read our posts everyday, you need to be posting here too!!!

We are from all parts of the U.S. and the band brought us all together. I know lots about these ladies and I'd be willing to share all their secrets.............errrrr, I mean..... la la la la la. I'm the golden oldie of the group. Kinda like their designated Gramma.

Janie... gold lame?? It doesn't get much better. People of Walmart wear that a lot. Got to get me some for the wedding.

Michelle... your happy pills certainly have not had a chance to kick in fully yet. Give it a little more time. Usually it takes 6 weeks to feel the effects. It hasn't been that long, has it??

I'd write more, but I'm still reeling from the news about Michael.

Gah! I have missed so much! MJ died?

No, but seriously... I'm so behind. I skimmed a few posts and my boob pic kept popping up. I never even noticed it! That's my aunt and she's just very "relaxed" shall we say? Lots of yummy spiked punch at the shower, lol.

So I've been crazy these past few weeks. I think its only gonna get worse? I have so much to share. I will get on tonight after I come back from dress shopping with my mominlaw

LOL, I have been away for a bit but am back. Trying to play catchup on posts but ran out of time.

Haydee, I saw your engagement pics and they were wonderful. :0) As far as your last post, there is a boob pic popping up on posts? I must have missed that one, lol.

Pam, thanks for the message on FB. I have been sooo busy lately I haven't been able to keep up with everything.

Laura, I am happy you made it to Vegas. I had to laugh with your comment about how wheelchairs make everyones rear at eye level. It just never occurred to me. I hope you are feeling much better. Also I loved Carson's birthday pics on FB. :0) The cake turned out great and I love that you were all wearing veggie tale shirts.

As far as the question a few pages back about getting Ayla to take the Augmentin . . . I never discovered a good way to give it to her. It was a knock-down, drag-out battle everytime. The only thing I did learn to do is to leave the edge of the syringe in her mouth until she swallowed or else she would purse her lips and spew it all out. The worse part is that the dose size means you have to give it to her several times to get a dose in, twice a day for 10 days . . . we all hated it.

Judy, I am happy the cortisone shot gave you such great relief.

Everyone else, hello and I hope you are having a great week. I will probably have more to say once I catch up on the posts I missed. :0)

My friend BA asked that I send this to the violets. She is doing a flower fund raiser. Don't feel obligated...just wanted to keep my end of a promise to get the link to you!

http://www.flowerpowerfundraising.com/campaign?campaign_id=3038

The link won't work without a password. I went to the link on Facebook and am looking at getting some plants.. You know me and gardens!!!