Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinking Violets - Part 5!

Okay, I just looked at what I wrote and saw at the bottom my banding 4-17, so duh..........................

Good evening, Violets..

Back from the concert. It went very well. Wind Song played well and people seemed to enjoy it. Tomorrow is a busy day... we have lap band support group at 11, eating at the newly repoened (rebuilt after a fire destroyed it a year ago) Chinese/Thai restaurant at 12, garden show after that and then we need to start getting the food and cards for the birthday kids. DS Joe's birthday is Sunday and Kris's is Monday. I got Kris a couple of pandora charms for her Bracelet and Joe gets lottery tickets and certificates for golfing.

Off to watch Men Who Stare At Goats..

Everyone have a great evening. sleep well.

Judy let me know how that movie is, I can't decide if I want to see it!!

Hello, still in mourning after missing Carsons first birthday!!

Sort of slow day at work, then off to help with Anna at my parents.

Good morning, Violets..

Snaining here this morning. (snow/rain) Temp is 36... ahhhhhhhhhhh Northern Michigan!

Laura..Bob says he gives it a C which is higher than he'd give most movies we've seen lately. It had it's moments.. but certainly wasn't any great shakes. JMHO.

Off to tackle all the events of the day. Everyone make it a great one!!!

Hello Ladies~

AAAAHHH a beautiful Saturday morning!!! This week has been a long painful blur and today is off to great start! The windows are open, the waterfall is cascading into the pool, the coffee is YUMMY, and we bought our two ceiling fans last night...one new one for the great room and one for the bedroom. We will move the "old" fan into the guest suite. We are also gonna "gay this place up" (Rob's words ala Rob and Charles) and putting the great room on a dimmer switch. While the guy is here I will be reading by the pool. I will finish the Open FINALLY...then start Slash's autobiography. Then, a brief nap, and then going to a party this afternoon at 5ish!!!! It is a bbq, food, friends, Rock Band! What a loverly day!

I hope everyone has a GREAT DAY!! xoxoox

Your day sounds idyllic, Pam!

Not so much w/the "snaining", Judy.

Love the pic, Laura!

Happy bandiversary, Janie!

Boring day here today... which is nice, but when I have little to do, I tend to fall asleep & then get nothing done! It doesn't happen often, but when it does...

I ended up using a roasting pan and it worked great. A lot of stressful moments trying to do detailing, for one the green never got dark enough, but I'm over it.. the face, phew. Black icing makes me nervous, there's no going back.

But I am really happy with how it turned out, you can actually tell what it is--that's a big leap for me, I never execute cake decorating like I see it in my head.

post-216201-13813139253051_thumb.jpg

It's adorable! It looks *just* like Larry the Cucumber! Great job! Carson will love it! Can't wait to see his "cake face" pics!!

Remember how Mo the cat used to be all stopped up and slow and sluggish and sleepy all the time? Well, now that he's more "regular", shall we say, and has lost some weight, he's the complete opposite! He's perky and playful and adventurous... which is great, except when he's gallomphing around the house and knocking over the bathroom trashcan and basically sounding like a herd of elephants @ 6:30am on a Sunday -- which is why I am up typing at this early hour on the only day of the week that I can sleep in (which, mind you, means just 7:30 or on a really lazy day 8, lol!). Crazy cat!

Today is State Cup Soccer game #2... it's an all-day thing, as it is so far away... still in Md., just about as far away as it could be! We'll leave @ 12:30, game is @ 3, be home by 6:30-7ish. That's my day today!

Everyone make it a good day, whatever you're doing!

Good morning, Violets..

No hyper-cat to wake me up this morning.. just the usual Sunday morning routine. 32 years ago today I gave birth to a 10# 6 and 1/2 oz. bouncing baby boy. Hard to believe he's 6'5" and 250# now with a boy of his own. We'll have a cook out today. He's doing a corporate challenge for wellness so no cake today. I made fruit salad and we're having grilled chicken breast and tossed salad. Tomorrow is Kris's birthday and she definitely wants a cake. ;o)

I so don't want to go to church today.... I'm lay reader and directing the choir so of course I'm obligated to go, but there is so much stress there, I just hate it. 2 more months to go for me and then I can "retire" from there again.

Hope everyone has a relaxing Sunday!

Hey V's~

OMG Judy...10#6.5 oz???? YOWSER! Your kids have their bdays 1 day apart (did I read that right). That is cool. What goes on 9 months before? Birthday? Anniversary?

We had a great night at a party last night...played rock band, had an amazing bbq (there were lamb-ca-bobs, brats, hamburger, hot dogs, pulled pork, day cooked beans...mmmm) and the hostess made the bestest ma'gritas (yes, I dropped 2 syllables). MMMMM I like ma'gritas!

Today is TV, reading and I have to run to the grocery store quickly.

xoxoxo

Ummmmmmmm try summer vacation, PamELa!! No time for "fun" during school months, so summer is the exciting time.. :) Joe and Kris are exactly 4 years and 1 day apart. Josh is the odd child out.. he was born in December. (think spring break that year). Both Josh and Kris were 9#ers, but strangely enough, Joe was the easiest delivery.

Off to get more things ready for the party.

Good evening, Violets..

One birthday done, one more tomorrow.

Loved the pics of Carson's birthday, Laura!

I didn't take one picture today......sighhhhh Maybe tomorrow I'll remember!

I'm off to bed to try and get closer to the end of my Stephen King book. 950 pages read out of 1,067.. I'm closing in!!!

Everyone have a good evening. sleep well!!

Good morning, Violets..

A quick check in...

Hospital shift this morning..

Blood Pressure very good..

Cortisone wearing off in my knee..

Birthday party tonight..

Everyone have a great day!!