Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinking Violets - Part 5!

Ben and Jerrys had this new flavor and I decided next time it was on sale I would buy a carton and eat it. At least it is a small tub and not a large carton?????????

Ben and Jerrys had this new flavor and I decided next time it was on sale I would buy a carton and eat it. At least it is a small tub and not a large carton?????????

Ok.. so what is the new flavor?????

Dulce Delish Rich Caramel Ice Cream with Dark Caramel Swirls, really not that great.

That is pure evil...SIGN ME UP!

Good morning, Violets...

What a beautiful day it was yesterday. It hit 84 degrees here and we even had the a/c running in the bedroom all night. We're back to normal here today. 54 degrees right now and only supposed to get to 55 for the day. We schleped 9 bags of mulch yesterday and our goal is to finish mulching the backyard today. I have 3 more flower beds sections to do and the Bobster will be here all day to help. Then I have a concert tonight. Our flute quartet is playing in a concert to raise funds for child abuse awareness.

So that's my day in a nutshell.

Everyone make it a good one.

Janie......... step away from the ice cream!! lol

Dulce Delish Rich Caramel Ice Cream with Dark Caramel Swirls.

Oh yum... If I saw this I would probably definitely get it... caramel & choc combo is my fav!! Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!

Busy day, lots to do, & I'm behind already!

Make it a good one! :thumbup:

Good morning!

I was in a DEAD sleep at 8 when someone called for jasmine R. I don't know her, am no related to her, although I think she might me from the same gene pool as Jesse. I am just listed in the phone book as J L, so any name that starts with J they assume that is me. It is aggravating especially when they wake me up from a deep nice sleep...........Even though the alarm was scheduled to go off in ten minutes, it didn't matter!

Whatever happened with Russ's parents Laura?

Have fun mulching Judy!!!!!!!!

Hey Pam and Michelle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ohhh I love dulce caramel ice creams, and that one sounds wonderful. Luckily I am past the ridiculous cravings I had the past couple days.

OMG...I forgot!!! About 2 weeks ago, I thought about getting the man child a new outfit for his bday...and FORGOT. That sucks!

Happy Birthday Carson. Happy bandaversary Laura...LOL...I missed mine too.

woke up at 5:35 (35 min late) and it ruined the morning...hit the ground running.

xo

Oh my goodness, how is he 1 already?!?!?

Happy Happy Day, Carson! & mommy & daddy! Do you all have big party plans... does he get to destroy a cake?

Thanks! We are having a big party on Sunday, and I'm going to make him a cake. I was going to make a red Bob Tomato from Veggietales, but he got yellow icing on him a week or so ago at Leslie's party and he broke out really bad, so apparently the dyes don't sit well with him. I'm just going to use white for his cake. I found a recipe for a banana/applesauce cake that has no egg or milk in it, and a cream cheese/apple frosting.

Mmm that sounds yummy! Top it w the b&j's! Lol.

Who can tell I m bored @ the barn?? :thumbup:)

Mmm that sounds yummy! Top it w the b&j's! Lol.

Who can tell I m bored @ the barn?? :thumbup:)

Bored at the Barn... sounds like a country song to me.. yeee haww