Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinking Violets - Part 5!

uuuugggg. 40 days to go...if Jesus can do it, I guess I can too. Spring time in middle school...uuuugggg, i need a new gig!

Want to come be my secretary? pay is crap, but you get to play with the man-child 2 days a week!

SIGN ME UP!!! I will need at least 90k, but if you can meet my demands, you will have one HELLA SEXY SECRETARY!!!

I went to the store and bought three onions and you know how much they were? $6.34! Seriously, did onions go up? Wow, use to be meat was the most expensive thing in your cart!! I even had a tub of Ben and Jerrys!!

Good Morn, Vi's~~

It's Tax Day! & Tea Party Day! -- DH actually wants to go to the one in our town... we've never done anything even remotely political... but it's from 3 - 6pm, so I doubt we'll be able to make it.

It's also exactly 1 month 'til Haydee's big day!!! :thumbup:

I'll be chained to my computer working again today... but I hope that each of YOU has a great day!

Hey Girls~

Had a GREAT night w/ friends last night. Made pork roast that cooked for 12 hours...OMG it was like OMG!!! Made German noodles and gravy and salad. We sat outside and ate as the sun set!!! There are 4 empty bottles of beer and 3 empty bottles of wine in the trash...so a good time was had by all!!!

I came home and had a TON of emails to read:wink::thumbup:. I chimed in w/ a yes! Text me if something is important and needs my attention...I wont get to my email until about 4 or 5. Can't check aol from work.

OOOO I joined the gym here too!!! I was driving home, just PISSED at the world. I think I am really dealing w/ menopause (I've been peri-menopausal for about 5 years). At 3:30, I had to get up and turn on the AC...I was drenched. So, I was thinking about going to see the doctor to get some "bitch pills" and saw the guy shaking the sign saying 10/month membership. I swerved over 3 lanes and instead of turning left, I went right. I think I need to workout aagain cause it helps me manage the inner bitch. Can't stand it anymore. The last 2 days I came home and had a drink...which is fine, but I don't want to need it daily. And as much as I like a good "bitch pill" every now and then...I can't start now. I will deal w/ the night sweats...and work out. NOW TO GET MY FAT ASS TO THE GYM...then I'll really be in business!!!

Well, since I slept like SHIT...I am exhausted. Think I am gonna take Monday off...just need 1 day extra. Just trying to save up for my 3 days off for the wedding.

xoxoox

pop in later

Soooo Russ' parents haven't filed taxes on their business or personal in 8-10 years. We knew one day it was going to get them in trouble, and today is apparently that day. His brother called about 20m ago and said the IRS just showed up at the house.

Sick to my stomach, I don't know what this is going to mean. Jail time? Are they going to move in with us? We can't afford to have his family live with us.

Also makes me mad, for years Russ told them they need to fix it, and I have a feeling this is somehow going to become a problem for us.

Good afternoon, Violets..

Sad to say, my knee is reverting back to how it was...though only slightly now. I sure hope I can make it for awhile before something else has to be done.

It's 72 here and BEAUTIFUL out! Bob just went to get some McDonald's for lunch and then Ethan and I are going out to mulch and blow bubbles. Guess which one I'll be doing!

Got my flute rehearsal done and now I'm done for the rest of the day until we take dinner to some friends tonight. We have a bbq place in town that has a family platter of 1# of pulled pork, 1# brisket, 1# polish sausage, 1/2# chicken, mac and cheese, cole slaw, Beans and garlic bread. Much better for me to get that instead of worrying about cooking tonight.

Off to have some lunch and get to work. Everyone have a great day!

@ the barn. Oh my, Laura! Good for u Pam (gym)! Judy, did u enjoy blowing bubbles while making Ethan spread mulch? :thumbup: Janie, why was a tub of b& j's in your grocery cart, hmmmmm???

Janie, why was a tub of b& j's in your grocery cart, hmmmmm???

You know, I was thinking it. But I wasn't going to say it, because I am ravenously PMSy and B&J sounds wonderful. If I was at a grocery store today there would be more than 1 tub..

Oh, me, too, in a second! & I'd probably eat it in the car on the way home & dispose of the incriminating evidence in the outside trashcans so no one would know -- how'd you think I ended up on this site, anyways? I'm a p-r-o! But that's what jumped out at me to respond about... How could I let a yummy remark about B&J's go by? You bought it for a friend, right, Janie?